What's new

The next Indian PM

Sun Yat-sen proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Chiang Kai-shek proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Mao Zedong proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Deng Xiaoping proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Hu Jintao proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Xi Jinping proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

so when are u going to reach the middle age???? :omghaha:

No variety at all... Very boring and monotonous list.. try our recipe for disaster.. :D

OT MMS or, rahul will again become PM.. Congress is playing its cards right while BJP is not.

BJP has to play its cards really well..... Spoilers like Advani will try to crash the party, for his own pipe dreams of becoming a PM at the age of 85. he was the first to blame BJP when they lost Karnataka elections.... he is like a silent fodder to CONgress who will play spoils in BJP camp.... BJP should make progress, economy improvement as the election manifesto....... above all BJP should stop making religious comments and should showcase people like NAMO, Chavan for elections.....

if BJP loses this chance, they are doomed.....for sure, the Amul baby and his mother have already played cards in the form of aapka paise aapka haath bribe subsidies....food bill is another spade A for CONgress...

Jab tak sooraj chaand rahega, Manmohan jee Hindustan ka raja rahega!

I wish BJP comes to power, but I am afraid it wont!

1. Advani has really become a pain in arse, he must be kicked out.
2. Nitish kumar is going to show his bihari politics, he will dump BJP for Muslims and Power
3. BJP is not sure who is their boss and who is going to take the decision as who would be the PM candidate
4. If Modi is not declared as PM candidate, he will really ensure it becomes a pain in arse of BJP
5. Every BJP leader is PM aspiriant..
6. BJP is still not intergrated as single party.

I never thot I would say this one day, but I really want to see BJP to come to power and kick out the congress!

Only issue is, at state level some of the BJP leaders are hard core follower of Hinduism making minorities uncomfortable!

So, if BJP wants to be a national party, it has to take all its ppl in confidence...u cant sit on a throne for long time just by demonising one masjid,..if that is what expected from BJP then it would have won the second election but it failed miserably

so, get along well with everyone! and do something for our nation and end the monopoly of congress.

Back
Top Bottom