What's new

The new details of Iranian Trimaran Frigate, “Safineh”

Of course, I take it this is from your vast experience in ship building industry? Share your knowledge with us please.

I have noticed a theme with your comments, you always make the same, unsubstantiated petty, trollesque comments when it comes to Iran. It is getting rather boring. I wonder what Iran did to hurt your feelings so much

The things is, u cant BS to people who are not ur subjects or blind goats. You can BS to ur dumb zombies and they will jump and chant and gain u cheers but people who see through it will call it. Its not the first time, iran lies about most of its military stuff, remember ur stealth fighter that was better than F22 lolz. Show me a single 3000 ton class ship with 96 vls, 8 horizontal, helicopter and 40+ knots speed????? Or do u think the whole world are fools and its just u ppl who can build it?????
If u cant face criticism and cant tolerate ppl calling ur BS, then i suggest u go n join those iranian forums full of such BS n zombies dancing to it.

The things is, u cant BS to people who are not ur subjects or blind goats. You can BS to ur dumb zombies and they will jump and chant and gain u cheers but people who see through it will call it.

So far nothing but childish rants.

Its not the first time, iran lies about most of its military stuff, remember ur stealth fighter that was better than F22 lolz.

Oh really? Show me this claim where Iran stated it's stealth fighter is "better than F-22".

Show me a single 3000 ton class ship with 96 vls, 8 horizontal, helicopter and 40+ knots speed?????

This is not a proper argument. Many things may have not been done, it does not mean it cannot be done. The actual fact on the ground is this:

There is nothing to prove that a 3000 ton ship cannot house 96 VLS if that is what it is designed to do. Since you want act like an engineer, explain to me why it cannot be done.

If u cant face criticism and cant tolerate ppl calling ur BS, then i suggest u go n join those iranian forums full of such BS n zombies dancing to it.

More emotional rants. Thus far that is all you have done. Only rants and no substance.

So far nothing but childish rants.

Oh really? Show me this claim where Iran stated it's stealth fighter is "better than F-22".

This is not a proper argument. Many things may have not been done, it does not mean it cannot be done. The actual fact on the ground is this:

There is nothing to prove that a 3000 ton ship cannot house 96 VLS if that is what it is designed to do. Since you want act like an engineer, explain to me why it cannot be done.

More emotional rants. Thus far that is all you have done. Only rants and no substance.

You are a blind and dumb goat and its really useless to argue with such ppl, u keep talking about engineering and am sure u dont know anything about engineering urself.
Now on the topic, there is something called weight and size, its like u saying u can carry ten elephants on a normal bike. If iran had claimed that the ship will only have 96vls, then it was possible but when u say its a 2200 ton class ship, 96vls, 8 horizontal, a heli, which will have its own stuff and cherry on the top of the pile of BS 40+ knots speed?? seriously??? With such claims iran can only fool ppl like u.
Its also not just me, there are navy and military guys here, experts of different fields here and most of them call it BS but blind goats like u keep arguing n making urself look like a fool.
Kindly dont quote me again in future, i dont want to waste my time arguing with brainless propaganda tools.

You are a blind and dumb goat and its really useless to argue with such ppl, u keep talking about engineering

A repetition of the previous rant. Be original at least.

and am sure u dont know anything about engineering urself.

That's why I am asking an "engineer" like you to explain it to us.

Now on the topic, there is something called weight and size, its like u saying u can carry ten elephants on a normal bike. If iran had claimed that the ship will only have 96vls, then it was possible but when u say its a 2200 ton class ship, 96vls, 8 horizontal, a heli, which will have its own stuff and cherry on the top of the pile of BS 40+ knots speed?? seriously??? With such claims iran can only fool ppl like u.

All I seeing here is more rantings. I am waiting for your actual proof . Show me why 96 vls on a 3000 ton ship is the equivalent of a elephant on a bike. Where is your numbers to back this claim?

Its also not just me, there are navy and military guys here, experts of different fields here and most of them call it BS but blind goats like u keep arguing n making urself look like a fool.

I have not seen a single actual naval expert comment on this topic claiming it cannot be done. I have only heard rants from a few members that are just posting unsubstantiated opinions and also one troll, i.e you.

Kindly dont quote me again in future, i dont want to waste my time arguing with brainless propaganda tools.

Sorry, but only people that are immature and desperate have to resort to insults. If you cannot provide substance and cannot handle the heat of these discussions, then simply don't get involved. You have only yourself to blame here.

Now on the topic, there is something called weight and size, its like u saying u can carry ten elephants on a normal bike.
Lol I see you have an engineering degree! What if it was super bike, would that work?
upload_2020-2-13_19-52-29.jpeg

A repetition of the previous rant. Be original at least.

That's why I am asking an "engineer" like you to explain it to us.

All I seeing here is more rantings. I am waiting for your actual proof . Show me why 96 vls on a 3000 ton ship is the equivalent of a elephant on a bike. Where is your numbers to back this claim?

I have not seen a single actual naval expert comment on this topic claiming it cannot be done. I have only heard rants from a few members that are just posting unsubstantiated opinions and also one troll, i.e you.

Sorry, but only people that are immature and desperate have to resort to insults. If you cannot provide substance and cannot handle the heat of these discussions, then simply don't get involved. You have only yourself to blame here.

Get involved? Why in the world would i get involved in a discussion with an idiot? Its u who keep quoting me. Ofcourse ur a moron and u dont know about any ethics or ethos of this forum. Also iam not going to spoon feed u things, go calculate weight of each vls cell and weight of missiles, then the other stuff and their sizes and then find an engine that can fit in and still give u 40+ knots of speed.
Its obvious no such example exists and given ur current condition its not possible to achieve such feat without spending billions in R&D. Now if ur too stupid to understand, i suggest u leave me alone and go bug ur daddy.

Lol I see you have an engineering degree! What if it was super bike, would that work?
View attachment 605629

Lolz what a comparison, yup shows ur level of intellect, exactly what i keep telling ppl about propaganda tools. Keep enjoying, maybe ur on path of supa powa 3030.

Get involved? Why in the world would i get involved in a discussion with an idiot?

If you don't think you're involved in a disucssion, then what do you think you're doing right now? Try to reason before you post. Proof reading is taught in primary school I believe.

Its u who keep quoting me. Ofcourse ur a moron and u dont know about any ethics or ethos of this forum.

I know that trolling i.e what you're doing with your insults etc is against the rules. You should take your own advise and familiarise yourself with the forum's "ethics".

Also iam not going to spoon feed u things, go calculate weight of each vls cell and weight of missiles, then the other stuff and their sizes and then find an engine that can fit in and still give u 40+ knots of speed.

You can't feed because this topic is beyond your understand. I.e you're ranting about things you know nothing about, proven by your inability to provide even a single objective proof.

Its obvious no such example exists and given ur current condition its not possible to achieve such feat without spending billions in R&D.

And yet it is being done. Once again, think carefully before you comment.

Now if ur too stupid to understand, i suggest u leave me alone and go bug ur daddy.

I tend to think those that resort to insults are in no position to question the intellect of others. And don't forget what I said in my previous comment, if these discussion are too much for your understanding, you don't have to get involved. Go play with something more on your own level.

Lolz what a comparison, yup shows ur level of intellect,

The irony of this statement. He is mocking you and you don't even realise it.

If you don't think you're involved in a disucssion, then what do you think you're doing right now? Try to reason before you post. Proof reading is taught in primary school I believe.

I know that trolling i.e what you're doing with your insults etc is against the rules. You should take your own advise and familiarise yourself with the forum's "ethics".

You can't feed because this topic is beyond your understand. I.e you're ranting about things you know nothing about, proven by your inability to provide even a single objective proof.

And yet it is being done. Once again, think carefully before you comment.

I tend to think those that resort to insults are in no position to question the intellect of others. And don't forget what I said in my previous comment, if these discussion are too much for your understanding, you don't have to get involved. Go play with something more on your own level.

So u make a tall claim and its us who have to prove u wrong with calculations???? Seriously ur more stupid than i thought. Why dont u prove it to us that it is possible?????? In all ur stupid discussion, have u provided a single proof/logic/calculation that supports ur claims? Any examples? Anything?? Its u who is ranting like brainless idiot and demanding everyone who doubts these stupid claims to provide engineering proof. You are the one who needs to prove such tall claims are doable. Seriously how old are u? Have u ever been to school?
Also this is a public forum and anyone can comment, its called free speech, something u morons know nothing about and its u who quote ppl and get involved.

So u make a tall claim and its us who have to prove u wrong with calculations????

You are the one that made the claim here. You are stating that this ship, despite officially being designed to carry 96 VLS apparently cannot do so. The burden of the proof is on you, not me. Clearly you're acting like a naval engineer given your statement, so we're still waiting for your deep analysis.

Why dont u prove it to us that it is possible??????
n all ur stupid discussion, have u provided a single proof/logic/calculation that supports ur claims?
Any examples? Anything??

Good, so you're now admitting you're incapable of backing your claims, so you want me to start doing the substantiations.

Its u who is ranting like brainless idiot and demanding everyone who doubts these stupid claims to provide engineering proof.

You're ranting literally in this very comment, do you even read your own statements? Or you just replying with anything that comes to mind?

You are the one who needs to prove such tall claims are doable. Seriously how old are u? Have u ever been to school?

You school was clearly different to mine. In yours apparently you qualified as a naval engineer and you were taught you don't need to give backings for your own claims, instead it is the job of others to do that. Brilliant school.

Also this is a public forum and anyone can comment, its called free speech, something u morons know nothing about and its u who quote ppl and get involved.

I did not say you can't get involved. I said don't get involved if you can't handle discussion that are above your level of understanding because you're just replying with emotional rants devoid of logic and sense.

Chinese type 55 destroyer is 12-13000 tonne with 112 VLS

Kirov class is 24000 tons and has 150 VLS, clearly, it could carry much more if they wanted. The issue here is not displacement, but the fitting the VLSs in the hull from design. If a ship is designed to carry that many VLS, there is no issue in housing 96 in a 3000 ton trimaran. Also, we have yet to confirm what those VLS will house officially. They could be housing relatively smaller missiles.

Kirov class is 24000 tons and has 150 VLS, clearly, it could carry much more if they wanted. The issue here is not displacement, but the fitting the VLSs in the hull from design. If a ship is designed to carry that many VLS, there is no issue in housing 96 in a 3000 ton trimaran. Also, we have yet to confirm what those VLS will house officially. They could be housing relatively smaller missiles.
It will be interesting to see 96 VLS on a 3000 tonne. Will eagerly wait for more details

I don't see anything in that design suggesting it cannot carry 96 VLS when it clearly is showing to carry 96 VLS i.e it is designed to carry 96 VLS whilst the US LCS is not. This does not mean the US cannot build a ship to carry that many VLS. If they want to, they can. So your reasoning is not sufficient. Saying "Hull simply does not allow for so many VLS" makes no sense given you can see the final design is carrying that many. So what is your claim based on exactly?

I am still waiting for you to explain to me using actual engineering reasonings why that design above is not feasible. So far you have only made claims.

This is 3000 ton USS Independence fully loaded. Have a look and fit me 96 VLS on front of this ship and i will throw away my engineering degree.
USS_Independence_%28LCS-2%29_at_Naval_Air_Station_Key_West_on_29_March_2010_%28100329-N-1481K-298%29.jpg

It will be interesting to see 96 VLS on a 3000 tonne. Will eagerly wait for more details

It's a beautiful ship that's for sure. I personally feel those VLS will be rather small housing surface to air missiles. These ships will probably be used in protecting the Iranian 7000 ton destroyer that is in the works.

This is 3000 ton USS Independence fully loaded. Have a look and fit me 96 VLS on front of this ship and i will throw away my engineering degree.

Those are two completely different designs, you do realise that, right? The frontal section of safineh is clearly designed to house larger volumes of VLS.

Safineh:

EQcTgRnX0AIAwjg

Independence class:

USS_Independence_%28LCS-2%29_at_Naval_Air_Station_Key_West_on_29_March_2010_%28100329-N-1481K-298%29.jpg

What is your engineering degree in exactly?

Last edited:
I have noticed a theme with your comments, you always make the same, unsubstantiated petty, trollesque comments when it comes to Iran. It is getting rather boring. I wonder what Iran did to hurt your feelings so much.
FACT!!! He's a troll that masks as an intellectual.After i read some of his manipulative and bad posts months ago, I dont take him seriously.

Back
Top Bottom