What's new

The Netherlands Tells Immigrants to Learn Dutch or Get Out - Video - TIME.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you watch the video before you went into your LOL's? it is all based on one religion they deem to be as only terrorists

now you're judging all the dutch by a few white fools who indeed say all muslims are terrorists. like terrorists themselves are a minority, so are the fools that are so biased they try to stick a big label on any entire culture.

now you're judging all the dutch by a few white fools who indeed say all muslims are terrorists. like terrorists themselves are a minority, so are the fools that are so biased they try to stick a big label on any entire culture.
well, that fool wrote the law... and got it passed.

well, that fool wrote the law... and got it passed.

no, i could have written that law and gotten it passed. and i'm hardly a racist, despite what some might cry on this forum.

no, i could have written that law and gotten it passed. and i'm hardly a racist, despite what some might cry on this forum.

So are you a Feyenoord or a PSV Eindhoven supporter ? :unsure:

I don't think you are racist at all. In fact i think you are a good contributor here.

But I would bet that you wouldn't have gone for that law, because it is borne out of a security concern directed at one religion, and not because you feel a threat to your language or culture.

I don't think you are racist at all. In fact i think you a good contributor here.

Thanks. :)

But I would bet that you wouldn't have gone for that law, because it is borne out of a security concern directed at one religion, and not because you feel a threat to your language or culture.

I'd go for that law because I think everyone who lives in my country should be able to speak to a white tramdriver and seller of Dutch apples :D

Thanks. :)

I'd go for that law because I think everyone who lives in my country should be able to speak to a white tramdriver and seller of Dutch apples :D

smartphone with a google translator can do that :D

smartphone with a google translator can do that :D
ah, but do those old people even HAVE smartphones with google translator, and can they use google translator?? :D

You could pass a law that requires them to have one :D

As soon as I've passed a law forcing tech companies to make their products simple enough for the old people to use ;)

But you're right, it's a serious option (in about 10 years, when speech recognition tech and cpu speeds are up to speed)

So @T-123456 wants happening ? :unsure:

Did they make you learn Dutch too ? :(

I'd prefer to learn Afrikaans if Charlize Theron was teaching it to me ! :ashamed:
Well its very easy,when you come to a country to live work or study,you learn the culture and language.
Many people didnt because there was not such a law.
I find it a good thing,Geert Wilders is allways complaining about Muslims not adapting to the Dutch society,this way he cant whine about the language barrier many Muslims are facing.
I'm in favor of this law,its not like they are going to send you back when you do your best and dont succeed.
In my case,i started in nursery school(Kidergarden),so never had any problems.

Yea, learning the language to use at your work daily, is so ridiculous, right @JayAtl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom