What's new

The Netherlands Tells Immigrants to Learn Dutch or Get Out - Video - TIME.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back when the combined islamic world surpasses tiny israel with scientific papers.

Islamic World publishes 150,000+ scientific papers every year in top research publications of the world (scimag database).

Does Israel publish more than 150k papers? :rofl:

I know, 150k is still shameful for Muslims...who remained dominant global civilization for 1000+ years and at one point led human race in scientific and cultural achievements...bringing European, Indian, Chinese, Persian, Arab scholars and knowledge together.

All of above withstanding, your rants are getting boring now. Islamic World has 101 companies listed in Forbes 500. Muslim worlds economic production based on purchasing power in dollars stand at $17 TRILLION.

There's a lot of room for improvement, but only an inbred idiot would compare tiny Israel to might global civilization of Islam.

Israel is a small, rich, and advanced country. Great for them. But you can't compare amazing individual little country to a giant, global civilization spanning multiple continents.

Muslim worlds non-oil and gas sector exports amounted to $1.1 trillion in 2012 (latest data available of OIC). If you add oil an gas sectors--the number goes upto 2.1 trillion dollars just in exports! :lol:

As a society, we Dutch, are very, very tolerant. And this is a FACT.

Unless, people living in my country speak our shared language how can we have an integerated society?

If you have Dutch passport and still do not speak our language then is it not fair that we ask you to kindly learn our shared language...OR go live where you feel at home? I say, it is extremely, humane from us to do so...

Fries hoeft niet....maar NL MOET. Wij EISEN HET!!!!

A question to Pak friends, if some Dutchman becomes Pak citizen and doesn't become part of Pak society and does not believe in the Pak society... what must Pak do???? Afghans living in your country, for example.......

As Dutch we might be very direct to the point of being seen as rude by some... but we do donate to charities (perhaps) most per capita than any other nation..

Nowhere you will find more mixed couples and their childeren per capita than in MY Holland!!!

There is ZERO racism or anything silly like that... its more of social issue nothing else. Please, see it for what it is.

Islamic World publishes 150,000+ scientific papers every year in top research publications of the world (scimag database).

Does Israel publish more than 150k papers? :rofl:

I know, 150k is still shameful for Muslims...who remained dominant global civilization for 1000+ years and at one point led human race in scientific and cultural achievements...bringing European, Indian, Chinese, Persian, Arab scholars and knowledge together.

All of above withstanding, your rants are getting boring now. Islamic World has 101 companies listed in Forbes 500. Muslim worlds economic production based on purchasing power in dollars stand at $17 TRILLION.

There's a lot of room for improvement, but only an inbred idiot would compare tiny Israel to might global civilization of Islam.

Israel is a small, rich, and advanced country. Great for them. But you can't compare amazing individual little country to a giant, global civilization spanning multiple continents.

Muslim worlds non-oil and gas sector exports amounted to $1.1 trillion in 2012 (latest data available of OIC). If you add oil an gas sectors--the number goes upto 2.1 trillion dollars just in exports! :lol:

which is pathetic.

The entire muslim world produces 2.1 trillion in exports? Italy alone has a GDP of 2.149 trillion $.

So a "giant, global civilisation" spanning multiple continents can only export values worth the GDP of my small nation Italy. Please tell me amigo. How do you explain this extreme imbalance? This complete collapse of participation?

All major muslim nations combined are 1.53 billion people. Which is 21% of world population.

And the entire GDP of all those nations combined is just 4.81 trillion $. Which is just 5% of world GDP combined.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/groups/Muslim-countries

Germany alone has 3.73 trillion $ GDP.

You know...before you wrote this i never actually checked those numbers. I did now because of your text and it created my interest. And i´m actually shocked. I wasn´t aware how bad the situation of the islamic world actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom