What's new

The most powerful Indians in 2012: No. 1-10

The Nehru-Gandhi dynasty of course takes the top two spots.

But where is Modi?

Indian Express is very much biased towards Congress. This list is pretty much who they want the top 10 in India to be and has nothing to do with reality. No. 1 Rahul Gandhi must be a joke, here is what Indians really think of Rahul Gandhi (sorry its in Hindi, but the whole video tlks about how Rahul Gandhi has no brains):

Rahul Gandhi is Good for Nothing , He is Useless , Knows Nothing (Seedhi Baat) - YouTube

Modi is not at all powerful, he can't even campaign in nda ruled states like Bihar. Modi has whatsoever no support in eastern and southern states, not sure how much does his appeal work in cow belt states.
I think more of due to the riots in Gujrat in 2001..NDA don't want to rule out the votes of Muslims

Ten Most Powerful Man that Influence the Indian Policy Making.

1) Ambani Family
2) Tata Family
3) Jindal Family
4) Ruia Family
5) Birla Family
6) Sonia Gandhi
7) Mittal Family
8) General VK Singh
9) Sushma Swaraj
10) Mamata Banerjee

Rahul and Manmohan is Mama's Boy (Sonia Gandhi)

Chidambaram and AK Anthony cannot over rule Mama (Sonia Gandhi)

Arun Jaitley cannot disagree with Sushma and Vise Versa (Women always win)

Mamata is One Man Army !!

and RSS is nothing without BJP.

modi is one man army..i hope poor advani take rest and gives up PM post and let modi to play gamble in polls

but the most powerful figure in india is not an indian, but a 100% italian born-and-raised european woman by the name of sonia gandhi, real name: Antonia Edvige Albina Maino.

ra1dtu.jpg

but the most powerful figure in india is not an indian, but a 100% italian born-and-raised european woman by the name of sonia gandhi, real name: Antonia Edvige Albina Maino.

i dont think so..because a lady from foreign country cant run the country and cant understand the politics of india.
powerful is the circle of that lady who advises her to do this n that.she is just like a puppet driven under the name of gandhi

now your post will soone bring very heavy result of flame war :rofl:

And whats your problem?

i dont think so..because a lady from foreign country cant run the country and cant understand the politics of india.
powerful is the circle of that lady who advises her to do this n that.she is just like a puppet driven under the name of gandhi

i agree that antonia maino has no legitimate right to rule india because of the obvious fact that she is not indian, not even 0.01%. but the fact remains, she rules india with an iron fist. her advisors , such as her right-hand man, the british agent manmohan singh is her puppet, not the other way around.

20af0aa.jpg

She is the wife of Rajiv Gandhi, a very influential Indian ex-Prime Minister. And frankly, the Nehru-Gandhi family in India is very strong/pwerful. If tomorow I marry someone in the Gandhi family, even I could become Prime Minister of the country.

By the way, I am of the viewpoint that nationality should not be a factor when looking for who is fittest to run the country. The most capable person should run it. Sadly, its not her capability that makes her influential, just being part of the Nehru-Gandhi family is enough.

i agree that antonia maino has no legitimate right to rule india because of the obvious fact that she is not indian, not even 0.01%. but the fact remains, she rules india with an iron fist. her advisors , such as her right-hand man, the british agent manmohan singh is her puppet, not the other way around.

20af0aa.jpg

Now a chinese will tell us about who has legitimate right to rule India.

Back
Top Bottom