What's new

The most neutral documentary on Ghazwa-e-Hind..... By MRFFKT

Status
Not open for further replies.
65184_10151338008403839_1388701168_n.jpg

False prophesies after the defeat of Mohammed - Bin- Qasim to conquer India by Arabs. :cheers:

I don't know what happens to Zaid Hamid once the prophecy is proven wrong and it is not specifically for Pakistanis :lol::lol::lol:

False prophesies after the defeat of to conquer India by Arabs. :cheers:

I don't know what happens to Zaid Hamid once the prophecy is proven wrong and it is not specifically for Pakistanis :lol::lol::lol:

Mohammed - Bin- Qasim 17 year old kid defeated Hindu Raja of Sindh that is explained in video if u watch then you will understand...

Ignore this OP . he is just a kid who just discovered the net . he will soon be history from PDF if he carries on like this.:lol:

Documentary is supposed to be a non-fictional movie. Non fictional is the key word here, Ghazwa Hind a wet dream, doesn't qualify as non fiction.

watch?v=4SWqw6abC7c

Ahhh...there we go again... a perpetual wet dream of every patient suffering Evangilitis Zaha..... are bhai history main surf murde rehte chain.... aaj Mai jiyo.. air apne desh ko age badhao...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore this OP . he is just a kid who just discovered the net . he will soon be history from PDF if he carries on like this.:lol:

Documentary is supposed to be a non-fictional movie. Non fictional is the key word here, Ghazwa Hind a wet dream, doesn't qualify as non fiction.

Ahhh...there we go again... a perpetual wet dream of every patient suffering Evangilitis Zaha..... are bhai history main surf murde rehte chain.... aaj Mai jiyo.. air apne desh ko age badhao...

Funny part is most of the Indian are so scared of Ghazwa-e-Hind that even if u post something they start pissing in there pants.... That's proves that Indians know it true...

First watch video cow farts..... its not biased video... plz for God sake be mature

Mohammed - Bin- Qasim 17 year old kid defeated Hindu Raja of Sindh that is explained in video if u watch then you will understand...

Gazwa means "raid to loot the travellers or common people".

In my view No GOD, I mean no GOD will advocate a Gazwa against common people, unless the prophecy is twisted and fabricated.

In this prophecy Pakistanis are not mentioned, it says Muslims (the guys who has written it after the defeat of Mohammed - bin - Qasim).

It also says that the war will happen at the end of the world means this great war will be the end of world. Going by the estimates and nuclear power India will decimate Pakistan and wipe it out if such a war happens so the chance of Pakistan conquering India is nil and is not possible at all.

Lot of muslim scholars predicted that Islam will come to end in 1500 years of its existence. One and half day of GODs.

This is the last century going by the prediction.

Muslim means believer in GOD he may be any body not the only one who believes in Arab faith.

Pakistanis must have fear to talk about this war instead are threatening Indians as usual :lol:

it's nothing but cheap shot but wet dreamers. Though i am eagerly waiting when this Ganaja-E- Hind happen.

Gazwa means "raid to loot the travellers or common people".

In my view No GOD, I mean no GOD will advocate a Gazwa against common people, unless the prophecy is twisted and fabricated.

In this prophecy Pakistanis are not mentioned, it says Muslims (the guys who has written it after the defeat of Mohammed - bin - Qasim).

It also says that the war will happen at the end of the world means this great war will be the end of world. Going by the estimates and nuclear power India will decimate Pakistan and wipe it out if such a war happens so the chance of Pakistan conquering India is nil and is not possible at all.

Lot of muslim scholars predicted that Islam will come to end in 1500 years of its existence. One and half day of GODs.

This is the last century going by the prediction.

Muslim means believer in GOD he may be any body not the only one who believes in Arab faith.

Pakistanis must have fear to talk about this war instead are threatening Indians as usual :lol:

Again i will see no where in video there is about Genocide of people for God sake watch video first then comment...

it's nothing but cheap shot but wet dreamers. Though i am eagerly waiting when this Ganaja-E- Hind happen.

thats me....:guns: and that's :hang2: you......;)

:hitwall:Most people specially Indians didn't watch video and started farting with there comments... highly kiddish act...:angry:

Wasted 10 minutes of my time on that retard video - I did'nt understand jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom