What's new

The most important country in the world

All with above mentioned sources USA want to escape from afghanistan.:taz:
they will escape with all the resources afganistan has. by the way do u have any name of any other country who can beat US on all the parameters. and for god's sake pls dont say pakistan.

they will escape with all the resources afganistan has. by the way do u have any name of any other country who can beat US on all the parameters. and for god's sake pls dont say pakistan.

You will be if i say INDIA

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

You will be if i say INDIA

HAPPY.............:yahoo:

AFGANISTAN a superpower....,whats the point in not being unconquerable when citizens of the same country end up killing each other,If the US doesnt bomb and kill afgans then the afgans themselves will thanks to the terrorism prevailing there.The arrival of the United States is probably the best thing that ever happened to them,atleast they now can dream of a future

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi
I think Pakistan is very important as it is the so-called heaven for this this mythical creature commonly known as Osama Bin Laden :cheesy: .
Anyways coming to the topic i don't think people across the world value Saudis that much it's their oil only & for Muslims its the Holy Places in Saudi Arabia, that's it other than that Saudis have no value what so ever. Recent stance of Turkey against Israel showed that Turkey has what it takes to be the champions of the muslim world not the Saudis who only can lead lavish life styles......:agree:

that's where your wrong! Go to any Madrassah in Pakistan or even go to the Tribal areas and the people there treat Arabs like their some superior beings who descended from heaven, almost to an extent of worshiping these Arabs (Astaghfirullah)! This is all due to the lack of infrastructure, government control and most of all lack of education!:angry::tdown::disagree::frown:

Arabs are humans like us and that means they should be treated equally like humans!

Last edited:
Non Muslims don't give a **** about KSA. for rest of the world who cares :frown::P

they will if the Saudis stop exporting oil! And BTW, aren't there more than a million indian migrants living and working in Saudi? So much for not being important eh?

SA is definitely the important country for Muslim world, but not for the whole world.
The most important country in the world is undoubtedly USA.

Kaise kaise thread start kar dete ho aap log?

In this global world, what does one exactly mean by "most important" and in what terms?

I would love to see what instrument is used to gauge it...

TIME OUT . . TIME OUT. . . There are misunderstandings here . . I'm not talking about military capabilities, scientific or technological . . . we all know who os the worlds super power . . i am talking here about the most important country not for itself but for all the world . . even US knows the importants of KSA :agree:

The USA, Europe, China, Russia and all the world know very well the strength of KSA except for internet warriors and "geopolitics" fans on PDF...:D

Saudi Arabia expands its power as U.S. influence diminishes - The Washington Post

The Arab Lobby in America and Influence over the U.S. - The Daily Beast

The Importance of Saudi Arabia to the US Economy - Arab-American Business

Saudi Arabia's Renewed Political Influence Counters Tehran - WSJ.com

Saudi Arabia lobby in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Importance of Saudi Arabia’s Inclusion in the G20 – Lacey

Robert Lacey, author of “Inside The Kingdom,” talks about Saudi Arabia’s perspective on inclusion in the G20. “Saudi Arabia has become crucial to the world economy, not just because of its oil..” “..it is one of the chief supporters of the dollar.. if they were to withdraw their support of the dollar, the dollar would collapse.”

The Importance of Saudi Arabia’s Inclusion in the G20 – Lacey | SUSRIStube

The significance of Saudi Arabia

The Back Slope: The significance of Saudi Arabia

http://www.usaee.org/usaee2011/subm...s/Saudi_Oil_Policy_Nourah_AlYousef_Aug_12.pdf

Strategic Importance of Saudi Arabia - Neither A Friend Nor Foe - Storming Media

If USA even think to invade Saudi Arabia, then every other Muslim country will retaliate, not just Muslim country but every Muslim around the world will protest against it, because Saudi Arabia is the most Important country for every Muslim

Lol...then we pull out the big guns...the thicker the grass...the better the mowing.

Lol...then we pull out the big guns...the thicker the grass...the better the mowing.

1 week of cutting oil supplies will get USA down to it's knees, not only because USA relies on, albeit partially, Arab oil, but on Petro-dollar system which depends on selling oil with the dollar. Not to mention that GCC own 10% of USA economy with 1.5 trillion dollars investments. As for the nuclear thing, okay, use it anyway, we would go down together and see how other super powers would bully the broken America ...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom