What's new

The most important country in the world

I would say that Saudi Arabia is among some of the most important countries of the world, but I do not consider it to be the most important. Arabia itself is indeed located strategically; this isn't just true today, but it was true in the past as well. The land is close to the silk route, & that just so happened to be the most important trade route in the ancient world seeing as it spanned across multiple nations; all the way from Italy to China. Trade is important for obvious reasons, & the geographical proximity of nations to the silk route greatly contributed to their development.

I agree with the second point of the original post. The country's economy is still primarily based around oil, but they are attempting to diversify their economy at the moment. That is obviously going to take some time, & it will take a couple of years to reap the fruits of that labor. In any case, Saudi Arabia is an important oil producing nation, which just so happens to be among the most important sources of energy. That however does not make it the most important country. All countries rely on others for trade, investment, & economic development; some more than others. That is exactly why nations choose to form trade blocs.

I partly agree with the 3rd point as well; since the country is home to Islam's holy sites along with the cities where the religion originated, it's an important place for pilgrimage every year. However, I don't think the country has religious influence on every Muslim on Earth. Islam does not have any administrative centers like the Vatican, & every individual must learn & follow its teachings for himself or herself. I think Al-Azhar University is the most important place when it comes to Islamic education, & if I am not mistaken; Arabic as well.

Where were you? You are needed in threads concerning the ME...:enjoy:

saudi arabia is a massive failure when it comes to doing good for Muslims and their interests.

It is literally owned by American and European companies and exterts no influence what so ever in Muslim affairs let alone rest of the world.

The country is backward in science and technology.

Its people are either flamboyant sheikhs that don't even mostly live in SA rather you will find them on their American and European cars on the streets of London and Paris or destitute tribals in the hinterland.

The single most important aspect of Saudi Arabia is its massive oil reserves that are run and operated with complete WESTERN control.

Its rival and enemy Israel is far more important nation than SA with 25% of all scientific Nobel Laureates being Jews, a stronghold of WESTERN influence over Mid East, heavy influence over the financial system of the globe and strong Jewish lobby in almost every powerful country , great agricultural research being used bu SA itself and advance well trained well backed up military.That's all without OIL.

saudi arabia is a massive failure when it comes to doing good for Muslims and their interests.

It is literally owned by American and European companies and exterts no influence what so ever in Muslim affairs let alone rest of the world.

Its people are either flamboyant sheikhs that don't even mostly live in SA rather you will find them on their American and European cars on the streets of London and Paris or destitute tribals in the hinterland.

The single most important aspect of Saudi Arabia is its massive oil reserves that are run and operated with complete WESTERN control.

Its rival and enemy Israel is far more important nation than SA with 25% of all scientific Nobel Laureates being Jews, a stronghold of WESTERN influence over Mid East, heavy influence over the financial system of the globe and strong Jewish lobby in almost every powerful country , great agricultural research being used bu SA itself and advance well trained well backed up military.That's all without OIL.

TBH, the Saudis of today have a much brighter future than Indians. All of their students are being sent abroad to soak up knowledge/ILM. I once spat at the Saudis for being good for nothing, but they have now realized their money will not last forever.

Seems like severe malnutrition effected your eleven brain cells.
If Saudis were that bad then why is it the ultimate dream of millions of Indians to work under one of them?

TBH, the Saudis of today have a much brighter future than Indians. All of their students are being sent abroad to soak up knowledge/ILM. I once spat at the Saudis for being good for nothing, but they have now realized their money will not last forever.

hahaha brighter future...wait till OIL runs out and monarchy is overthrown. Look at this:

Countries sending most students to UK universities

1.China
2.India
3.Nigeria
4.Ireland
5.Germany
6.USA
7.Malaysia
8.France
9.Greece
10.Cyprus

SOURCE

In USA

• China, 127,628 (18 percent)

• India, 104,897 (15 percent)

• South Korea, 72,153 (10 percent)

• Canada, 28,145 (4 percent)

• Taiwan, 26,685 (4 percent)

• Japan, 24,842 (4 percent)

• Saudi Arabia, 15,810 (2 percent)

• Mexico, 13,450 (2 percent)

• Vietnam, 13,112 (2 percent)

• Turkey, 12,397 (2 percent)

SOURCE

Seems like severe malnutrition effected your eleven brain cells.
If Saudis were that bad then why is it the ultimate dream of millions of Indians to work under one of them?

because they have money and they are too lazy and too unskilled to do their own work.

Most important countries on the planet:

1. China - 1/5 of the humanity, major producer of goods for the world.
2. USA - hub of the great western ideals , leader of technology and innovation , flag bearer of the global economy
3. EU - grand old man of technology and innovation , major producer of goods and services , most important market for goods and services for global economy.
4. India - 1/6 of humanity, world's largest democracy , strategically located on the world's busiest trade route that runs from East Asia to Europe , major economic and military power in its region and a rapidly growing market.
5.Russia - Largest land area and largest reserves of minerals and crude oil on the planet.
6.Saudi Arabia- World's largest supplier of crude oil, holds power in ME alongside Egypt.
7.Brazil - Most influential country in South America, major manufacturing and mineral hub.
8.Japan - Leader of technology in Asia with huge market in EU,India,China and US, important country in the pacific.
9.Australia- largest uranium reserves along with major mineral wealth, important player in Oceania.
10.Israel - center of highly influential Jewish diaspora, leader in innovation and technology with highly skilled diaspora commands control over ME through sheer intimidation.

EU is not a country, I would remove EU and Australia. Replace them with UK and Germany

Turkey : the gate way to the new silk road connecting west with central Asia
Afghanistan: With out peace there all the western investment in India lose its value

Back
Top Bottom