What's new

The most bizzare movie you have watched.

Guys I'm not sure about you but the biggest joke of a movie was 'Phantom'.

Have you watched GUNDA Movie

gunda1.jpg

Few Dialogues from the Movie

15_1402913155.jpg

7_1402913083.jpg

24_1402913232.jpg

2_1402913010.jpg

9_1402913108.jpg

25_1402913245.jpg

23_1402913224.jpg

It's the human centipede. We should use that on ISIS fighters and other jihadists/terrorists, they will definitely give up their Jihad after going through this. :D
human-centipede-3-art.jpg

30710820.jpg

_82875527_prison_centipede_wide624.jpg

centipede_3_large.jpg

@Vergennes , @Blue Marlin , @waz .:partay:
Dont associate the concept of jihad with paid mercaneries like ttp or isis that fight to further american, israeli and indian goals and dont start a discussion with me on it, its not up for debate, cheers!!!

Dont associate the concept of jihad with paid mercaneries like ttp or isis that fight to further american, israeli and indian goals and dont start a discussion with me on it, its not up for debate, cheers!!!

same scapegoat everytime...
pakistan_tackling_extremism.jpeg

Pure autism summed up in one picture.

religious extremism creates terrorists not the other way around, sure they might get funded by the countries you mentioned but the sole reason terrorists exist in the first place is because the state doesn't keep a tight grip on religious teachers who then breed moronic retards like Mumtaz Qadri and people wonder why Muslims are deemed as terrorists worldwide...

anyways staying on topic

Prestige

el-truco-final-3.jpg

If you have not watched this movie then surely you have not experienced a true movie.
This movie simply blows your mind.

Only for intellectuals I'd say. lols

One of my all time favorites.

Old Boy..the Korean version..one mindfuck of a movie!

same scapegoat everytime...
pakistan_tackling_extremism.jpeg

Pure autism summed up in one picture.

religious extremism creates terrorists not the other way around, sure they might get funded by the countries you mentioned but the sole reason terrorists exist in the first place is because the state doesn't keep a tight grip on religious teachers who then breed moronic retards like Mumtaz Qadri and people wonder why Muslims are deemed as terrorists worldwide...

anyways staying on topic

Prestige

el-truco-final-3.jpg

If you have not watched this movie then surely you have not experienced a true movie.
This movie simply blows your mind.

Only for intellectuals I'd say. lols

One of my all time favorites.
I live in a country which lost 75000 lives due to terrorist proxies, dont tell me whats what, i remember the time when my nation was one of the most peaceful on earth, i will choose to believe my army and security agencies rather than u, thankyou and yes prestiege was a great movie, christopher nolan never dissapoints, one of the few directors left in hollywood worth a dime.

Sappho Movie

Weird and lovely with great music (Strange love triangle, Boy loves both girls, both girls love boy and both girls love each other)
s592

Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
PG-13 | 113 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi

A soldier fighting aliens gets to relive the same day over and over again, the day restarting every time he dies.
"bizarre movie of Tom Cruise" but good entertainment."
John Wick (2014)
R | 101 min | Action, Crime, Thriller

An ex-hitman comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him.
"John Wick original... The action and dialogues are one of the best but bizarre..."
John wick is a good movie to see gangster stuff.only on much higher level!keanu reeves just gave this story a great " Tarhka"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom