What's new

The most bizzare movie you have watched.

Many people don't even know that director Sam Raimi was in talks to do a Spider-Man 4 with Tobey Maguire, but the talks fell through with the studio.
That would've been epic man sadly SpiderMan i grew up watching passed away in 2007 :cry:

This one has a pretty bizare ending, it scares u for a moment, epic movie.
3b86d3c4ed6f50dae8b8ba7df6953dda.jpg

"I saw the Devil" :frown: ( korean)
Similarly "oldboy" (again korean) .
A friend recommended , sick movies.
One more , i think it was "hostel part 2" , first time i felt dreadful after watching a movie, the whole concept was terrifying, but one scene near the end just shook me.
Lol koreans are pretty sick but they did make some of the best series i've ever watched like "bridal mask" and "slave hunters".

View attachment 403691

View attachment 403694

Tae guk gae is not exactly bizzare in the classical sense yet it makes the list as it is the only movie ever to have stirred some emotion up in me n i consider that bizzare :D, Absolutely gem of a movie, way better than saving private ryan etc
View attachment 403695

View attachment 403696

Das boot has no parralel, absolutely classical
View attachment 403697

This one was pretty off the rocker too.
View attachment 403698
If you think Tae Guk Gae is bizarre for a war movie.

Try

Casualities of war
Land of mine
A Woman in Berlin
Lebanon
Hearts and minds
The Grey Zone
Days of Glory (Colonial Algerian troops fighting for France)

If you think Tae Guk Gae is bizarre for a war movie.

Try

Casualities of war
Land of mine
A Woman in Berlin
Lebanon
Hearts and minds
The Grey Zone
Days of Glory (Colonial Algerian troops fighting for France)
Seen them all except hearts and minds(didnt know about it) and lebanon( i have no stomach for propoganda of hypocritical israeli cry babies) and i didnt say tae guk gi is bizzare in the horrific sense, i said i find it bizare cause its the only movie that made me emotional..

Two other great thought provoking war movies "paths of glory" and "the caine mutiny"

These were exceptional
The bridge on river kwai
The longest day
All quiet on the western front
2017-06-16-06-13-42-.jpg
images.png
images-2.jpg

Seen them all except hearts and minds(didnt know about it) and lebanon( i have no stomach for propoganda of hypocritical israeli cry babies) and i didnt say tae guk gi is bizzare in the horrific sense, i said i find it bizare cause its the only movie that made me emotional..

Two other great thought provoking war movies "paths of glory" and "the caine mutiny"
Lebanon isn't about propaganda.. it shows soldiers in a war.. their emotions..

The tank crew are shown as innocent .. men who have to deal with difficult choices and orders from superiors...

There is a scene, where "terrorists" are holding a family hostage..
The Israeli officer order the gunner to shoot (irrespective of the civilian casualties)...

Another, where they are in a field and the officer orders to shoot any vehicle which doesn't stop.. the gunner doesn't .. and the car guy kills an Israeli...

Than again a vehicle appears and the officers orders to shoot... the gunner shoots and the next scene shows that the vehicle driver was innocent..

This is one of the greatest submarine movies, right up there with das boot.
2017-06-16-06-17-24-.jpg

Lebanon isn't about propaganda.. it shows soldiers in a war.. their emotions..

The tank crew are shown as innocent .. men who have to deal with difficult choices and orders from superiors...

There is a scene, where "terrorists" are holding a family hostage..
The Israeli officer order the gunner to shoot (irrespective of the civilian casualties)...

Another, where they are in a field and the officer orders to shoot any vehicle which doesn't stop.. the gunner doesn't .. and the car guy kills an Israeli...

Than again a vehicle appears and the officers orders to shoot... the gunner shoots and the next scene shows that the vehicle driver was innocent..
Lol bhai itny bholy to nhn ho sakte ap:azn:
The reality
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg
They shot this girl and let her bleed out in the street while soldiers and israeli settlers stood over her watching her writhing in pain and taking pictures and this isnt an isolated incident but a common occurance....even indians dont do this in kashmir so again it would do u well my friend to avoid propoganda movies. Thier sole purpose is to cloud out the reality by messing with ur head n stimulating ur emotions.

Last edited:
Lol bhai itny bholy to nhn ho sakte ap:azn:
The reality
View attachment 404015
They shot this girl and let her bleed out in the street while soldiers and israeli settlers stood over her watching her writhing in pain and taking pictures and this isnt an isolated incident but a common occurance....even indians dont do this in kashmir so again it would do u well my friend to avoid propoganda movies. Thier sole purpose is to cloud out the reality by messing with ur head n stimulating ur emotions.
Indians do much worse.

Indians gang rape and murder entire villages.

Shopian village which was in news yesterday is also the place where the entire women population from a child to old grandmothers were gangraped... even pregnant women were gangraped and beaten.. many women had miscarriages while many children born had broken bones ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom