What's new

The most bizzare movie you have watched.

without a doubt "LUCY"...

Worst movie ever.... The actress/protagonist/central character ends up becoming a USB!!!!! and i watched it in a Cinema...wastage of money and time :(

Damn I feel you I didn't get that movie either

Stupid movies recently by marvel red man with sword I can't understand the movie at all

Lmao it's called The Avengers

without a doubt "LUCY"...

Worst movie ever.... The actress/protagonist/central character ends up becoming a USB!!!!! and i watched it in a Cinema...wastage of money and time :(

I got so excited seeing after watching the trailer . Mid film it got so interesting the powers she was gaining as she was unlocking parts of her brain. At 99% brain usage she could time and space travel at will however she wanted. At 100%. She becomes a flash drive.

Let that sink in. Out of all the things that could've been shown, they chose that being the most powerful thing in the universe turns you into an actual f%@&ing flash drive.

Here is another one... I actually saw this in the theatre. Freddie got Fingered

I was going to mention this piece of s#it.

Another is I can't remember the name but it's Australian and about ballroom dancing I think. Sorry Australia

The amazing spiderman completely butchered the story man :angry:
I was a huge Spiderman fan before it i even watched the 2003 animated series
They made Superman Spiderman in that film he is no longer the spidey i grew up watching :cry:
Booooo to me spierman died after Spiderman 3
@KAL-EL @Hell hound
It lacked toby mcguaire just as we wont accept batman without christian bale

Leon-The Professional
Its very good yet a tad boring

Damn I feel you I didn't get that movie either

Lmao it's called The Avengers
Lol i think he's talking about deadpool

Srpski film (A Serbian Film)
Mulholland Drive
This is a good one.

Aflred hitchcock movies like dial m more murder
Requiem for a dream
Good one.

2017-06-16-00-56-51-.jpg

It lacked toby mcguaire just as we wont accept batman without christian bale
Its not just the Toby factor its the Peter Parker story he was suppose to be a dorky teenager not a hip nerd They supermanified Peter Parker

latest.jpg
v1.jpg

Its not just the Toby factor its the Peter Parker story he was suppose to be a dorky teenager not a hip nerd They supermanified Peter Parker
Yes, they are gaying up hollywood big time, there used to be a time of wayne etc snd later the pacino era yet now the only actor worth a dime is dicaprio and the only director the great nolan.

The Immortals - the posters said, from the makers of 300. Rubbish movie.

I couldn't understand it. Too many parallel story lines which one is real and which one was metaphorical? God knows! After reading the story-line it makes sense but diving in with a blank slate it really puzzles you and may feel overwhelming. Amazing soundtracks thou.
Synopsis: "A man (Hugh Jackman) travels through time on a quest for immortality and to save the woman (Rachel Weisz) he loves. As a 16th-century conquistador, Tomas searches for the legendary Fountain of Youth. As a present-day scientist, he desperately struggles to cure the cancer that is killing his wife. Finally, as a 26th-century astronaut in deep space, Tom begins to grasp the mysteries of life, love and death."

MV5BMTU5OTczMTcxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg3MTEzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,677,1000_AL_.jpg

Death is the road to awe.

Last edited:
for us tobey was is and always will be the one true spidey :(

Toby is my Spider-Man too, but I'm going to try and be open-minded and give this new kid a chance.

The amazing spiderman completely butchered the story man :angry:
I was a huge Spiderman fan before it i even watched the 2003 animated series
They made Superman Spiderman in that film he is no longer the spidey i grew up watching :cry:
Booooo to me spierman died after Spiderman 3
@KAL-EL @Hell hound

Many people don't even know that director Sam Raimi was in talks to do a Spider-Man 4 with Tobey Maguire, but the talks fell through with the studio.

From what I remember, the studio wanted to have them go in a different direction, and Sam Rami didn't want to.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom