Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Look at how much happier Pakistan is compared to its neighbors
renderTimingPixel.png

t5eewwn3lxc31.jpg

Pakistanis more happier than Indians index is making Indians more unhappy...a further slide in their ranking, this seems to be the main reason.
I agree Indians arent more happy. Its becoz of the society always wanting to do better and excel. More ambitions, need for a better living standard, more expectations, even China is lower than Pakistan, proving my point. The reasons for unhappiness is important. An index about ambitions or goals i had seen years back rated indians are the most willing and ambitious.

I agree Indians arent more happy. Its becoz of the society always wanting to do better and excel. More ambitions, need for a better living standard, more expectations, even China is lower than Pakistan, proving my point. The reasons for unhappiness is important. An index about ambitions or goals i had seen years back rated indians are the most willing and ambitious.

No!!!

The United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network's annual World Happiness Report ranked 156 countries based on six indicators:

1) Income per capita,

2) Life expectancy,

3) Social support,

4) Freedom,

5) Generosity and corruption.

Pakistan is among the top 20 gainers on the World Happiness index this year, ranked at 67th place, a jump of eight spots from last year's ranking at 75.

The United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network's annual World Happiness Report ranked 156 countries based on six indicators: income per capita, life expectancy, social support, freedom, generosity and corruption.

Finland was once again ranked as the happiest country in the world. Denmark, Norway and Iceland clinched the second, third and fourth positions, respectively. South Sudan took the last spot in the ranking.

Pakistan ranks highest among all of its neighbours again this year. India ranks at 140 — seven spots lower than last year, while China is at 93, Iran at 117, Iraq at 126 and Afghanistan at 154 — just two spots above the last place. Bangladesh is ranked 125.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1470995

Greedy & intolerant people are never happy.

jalnay walo ka munh kala
sartay rho ese hi sari zindagi

was reading somewhere...

Indians ka kaam Dunya mey bhi Jalna hai.

Aur marney kay baad bhi ( the burning of dead bodies of Hindus, cremation)

Need to throw away the hatred for other people, other regions and religions...this is intrinsic and well entrenched in neighbors it seems...the hatred thing.

what good are ambitions and good life style if you're not happy pursuing them,peace at heart is all we humans desire.Look at the Scandinavians and North Americans they all are happy bocz they are at peace

Pls correct: Not neighbors - "Failed states".
sarh sarh k inki becharon ki halat hi bigar gayi ha.India should be declared official phuphi of the region

Back
Top Bottom