What's new

The mods on this forum are super-biased and pro-America

They immediately pounce upon anyone who says anything even remotely derogatory towards American or Israeli hegemony whereas I have seen people insulting anti-Israel users belonging to Iran or other Islamic countries getting away with whatever they want to say.
What's the logic here?
The only reasoning that comes to my mind is that these forums are covertly being run by people sitting somewhere in the U.S. who invented these websites to propagate their pro-US agenda among the Pakistanis.
I don't know about others but I do not live in US and there are several mods like us who do not live in US.
Please report those posts in GHQ where you find biased decision is taken and we shall take measures and notify that mod immediately.
Ofcourse, we are not against any country or state but we also do not promote any post that propagates hateful speech against any nation.This place belongs to all of us and every nation existing on this planet earth have certain objectives to fulfill. It's nothing personal, rather than we should learn from each other's success and failure and try to adopt and propose something better than that so that rest of world could take us a model.

Regards

bs waqt waqt ki baat ha!

It reminds me of how people used to call Imran Khan a Jew sympathizer and Taliban Khan at the same time.

It is the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit, and for PMIK to do what he thinks is necessary to do what he wants to achieve. I have no problem with either.

More than half my activity on this forum is exposing Western hypocrisy and hegemony but I've never been warned or banned.

Can you pls share some of your 'problematic' posts so the rest of us can weigh in on your accusations?

Back
Top Bottom