What's new

The Miracle That We India

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it means that you mention them on a defense forum and post videos like some members do. Toilets, poor people, poverty etc etc are all mentioned here just to degrade a nation and nothing else and that is something very unacceptable. Everyone loves their own country and I don’t know why some idiots cannot get that and keep their mouth’s shut.

So what can't change reality that is how the villages are .. sometimes when I think about it I ask my family members who saw that life style and yes that is how it is back in villages

So what can't change reality that is how the villages are .. sometimes when I think about it I ask my family members who saw that life style and yes that is how it is back in villages

Azad i dont know about Pakistan..but Khajur pointed out very nicely why there lack of sanitation here in India at early times..but things are changing now..government is building free toilet facilities to the villagers who are below poverty line..Some times the inefficency of Panchayat govt bodies doesnt help bringing this projects to the common people..I am from a village too..There are lots of toilets built by the funds of the government in many houses in my village..

and how did we end up talking about toilets ???????????

You can do it yourself. Edit your first post and go to Advanced Option and edit the title.

wait it only edited the title in the first post and not of the thread, im confused now lol

Guys, how do I change my avatar. :what:

Desiman you have a cool profile picture.

Sixty years since India’s independence, we report on the success of a country many predicted would fail – and one which remains an unnatural nation and an unlikely democracy.

India is a miracle. When India achieved independence not many experts gave India much a chance. India being so diverged country with so many religion , so many regions , so many languages , many believed India would get splitted into many countries.

Our system too had not been of much help. Corruption has become way of life for many of us.

Corruption in police , corruption in ministry and lastly corruption charges have been laid in judiciary too.

Aided to all these are terrorism , naxals and separatist movements!!!!!!!

While researching about terrorism what we found was shocking. India has highest banned terror groups in the world. Highest terror outfits don’t operate in Kashmir but in north east!!!!

Our home minister said in parliament that naxals are influential in 135 districts of India!!!!

India is land of highest poors in the world , Indian Administrative Service is most sluggish in asia (survey done in 12 countries) even behind Indonesia.

While all above are facts , it is also a fact that India is second fastest growing economy in the world . It is also a fact that India has sent mission on moon , it is also a fact that India has largest refinery in the world , It is also a fact that India is software gaint , It is also a fact that Indian company has manufactured cheapest car in the world.

That’s why India is miracle that inspite of all its limitation , inspite of all the flaws in the system , inspite of all the problems in the system , India is till marching and this march is miraclous.

JAI HIND

Why India Is A Miracle?

miraculous india:

2 million children starve to death per year
120 million dead under the New Delhi regime.

60% literacy rate

ganges river most polluted in the world, fecal bacterial concentrations 1000x the safety standard

slums in every city

no independent industry, has to rely on importing even guns. worse than vietnam, can't even make t-shirts

can't even control the territory of its country

brave communist rebels dying for freedom and equality being brutally put down by the regime police

brutal racist suppression of kashmiris

support for terrorist groups by the rogue regime in New Delhi

long live the current india, i hope they keep sleeping for another 60 years.

miraculous india:

60% literacy rate

ganges river most polluted in the world, fecal bacterial concentrations 1000x the safety standard

slums in every city

no independent industry, has to rely on importing even guns. worse than vietnam, can't even make t-shirts

brave communist rebels dying for freedom and equality being brutally put down by the regime police

I have a personal question for you. Also unrelated to the topic
Do you write these posts while making fake Lois Vuitton bags?

miraculous india:

60% literacy rate

slums in every city

Ok now lets talk about China, ohh wait we dont know what happens in China because your stupid communist government does not allow anything to come out of there. All your J series jets could might as well be paperweights but who knows right. By the way not one of my Chinese friends wants to even visit China let alone go back. People from Hong Kong hate the Chinese so do the Taiwanese and lets not even talk about the Tibetans or Muslims in China. So next time your peanut sized brain thinks about insulting India, think about China first.

Reactions: rad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom