What's new

The message from Pak military top brass to PDM straight up

Fellows please do not fall for this sham! Remember these are the same people who promised elections within 3-months during the reigns of Ayub Khan, Zia and Musharaf but they misled the entire nation and subjugated them for decades of Military rule. PDM could have NEVER come to power without the help of the MILITARY, specifically Bajwa.

I DO NOT TRUST THEM AT ALL BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF BETRAYALS!!

This argument for neutrality only applies when an issue is purely domestic.

In this case, when the establishment acknowledged foreign involvement and we have documented evidence of foreign diplomats holding highly unusual meetings with low level MNAs, then it becomes a matter of foreign interference and there is no neutrality.

It is the army's JOB to thwart foreign interference.
Foreign ambassadors always express opinions and desires but that is coincidental in this case. The Americans didn't vote IK out of power it was Pakistani ones.

Foreign ambassadors always express opinions and desires but that is coincidental in this case. The Americans didn't vote IK out of power it was Pakistani ones.

It was not an opinion, it was a threat and was given to the establishment.

The decision to remove IK was made in US NSC meeting held by Biden himself, the pieces were all put in place over time.

There is a lot of information out there.

Yes local abettors Mir jaffars and Mir Sadiq. The ones that sold our sovereignty for dollars.

Muslim history is full of such people.

Last edited:
It was not an opinion, it was a threat and was given to the establishment. The decision to remove IK was made in US NSC meeting held by Biden himself, the pieces were all put in place over time.

There is a lot of information out there.

Yes local abettors Mir jaffars and Mir Sadiq. The ones that sold our sovereignty for dollars.

Muslim history is full of such people.
Threats are given every day and we give threats every day, it doesn't mean a thing. Unless you find concrete evidence against local instigators there is little that can be done.

Nobody's talking trash about the army. They are only questioning certain actions of Bajwa. If Bajwa did not want PDM back in power, why did he ask Imran not to call Nawaz a bhagora or Fazl as 'Diesel' [Source: Army chief asked me not to call Fazl ‘diesel’: PM].

If he does not want PMLN back in power, why did he tell Shahbaz, that he has a lot of respect for Mian Shb who has verbally abused our army [Ref: COAS has often praised Nawaz’s role in strengthening armed forces: Shehbaz]

If Bajwa doesn't want PDM back in power, why was Ali Wazir released from prison ahead of the no confidence vote? Ali Wazir has been facing charges of raising slogans against the state. [Source: https://www.thefridaytimes.com/2022/03/31/ali-wazir-finally-released-on-parole-ahead-of-no-confidence-vote/ ]
You are talking like Bajwa makes every decision and runs every department in the country. The judiciary is corrupt to the core and known to be on the payroll of the PML and PPP. You are quoting Shehbaz Sharif...lol...a criminal. I will give you IK's quote on the COAS asking him not to call Fazl Diesel...will not argue about that.

What I am saying is there is alot more going on than meets the eye. Lot of smoke and mirrors. Bajwa is getting a bad rap based on rumors and inuendos. Nevertheless the next few months will clear things up If I am right about things. If I am wrong I will admit so humbly. But at this this I am willing to take a leap of faith. Let's see what happens. In the end we need IK back and all these chors gone.

Omg people please STOP talking trash about the army and Bajwa. Some of the posts here are just ignorant and stupid to put it mildly. People are making ridiculous assumptions. Let me be clear neither the army nor Bajwa want to have the PPP,PML or any combination of these thieves back in power. All of these parties are a security threat and the sooner they are all brought to justice the better. However you need a 2/3 majority to bring change that will be credible, have the support of the people and will last. A Martial law only brings temporary course correction along with other problems. Sometimes you have to make short term sacrifices for long term gains. Inshaallah Imran Khan will be back soon with the 2/3rd majority. I will say no more..
I have stopped arguing with them.
Time is the best judge..Truth takes time.

Don't ever accept PDM pls. They were the ones who pretended to not see the 400 drone strikes in Pakistan, they never replied to India on international forums, they never condemned Indian supported terrorism, it was sickening. The quietness was a killer.

However its a fact Pakistan will suffer economically if it defends itself on International forums and thinks about Pakistan first policy. The inflation will go up like Irans, Turkeys and Russia's, economy will suffer. You make the choice:
"Live like beggers or Sultans"

We all know who the king makers are in Pakistan. It's the establishment, majority of which is the Armies top brass.

Bajwa is 100% complacent in sacking IK and bringing a group of corrupt misfits into power. It is about time they get called out.

Tired of folks giving these traitor generals free passes.
Yeah me too. Self-interests have trumped the state once again.

You are talking like Bajwa makes every decision and runs every department in the country. The judiciary is corrupt to the core and known to be on the payroll of the PML and PPP. You are quoting Shehbaz Sharif...lol...a criminal. I will give you IK's quote on the COAS asking him not to call Fazl Diesel...will not argue about that.

What I am saying is there is alot more going on than meets the eye. Lot of smoke and mirrors. Bajwa is getting a bad rap based on rumors and inuendos. Nevertheless the next few months will clear things up If I am right about things. If I am wrong I will admit so humbly. But at this this I am willing to take a leap of faith. Let's see what happens. In the end we need IK back and all these chors gone.
I think you are totally sidestepping the issue here. People are pissed because there was foreign interference and now ARMY has also accepted it (although their acceptance wasn't needed). And if there is this foreign interference then it was the job of the ARMY to not let it affect the democratic process but they sat still and successfully managed to convince the masses they were also part of the conspiracy. Then the courts also got involved illegally also opened at midnight. This is why the top brass is called the traitors. They just lost their 1st 5th generation war super softly.

Last edited:
Puss in Boots ne PTI walo ko phaki dedi he ye kahkar "Agar" Khan aya tu ham welcome karengay ur adi brigade koshi se jhoom uthi
😆

Military should learn something from this episode.

Shame on the top brass, who was involved in regime change.

Serving officers have attended Imran Khan's Jalsa, along with their families.

Our country is for all of us and that's why our forefathers fought for, made sacrifices and lost lives and ended up with no homes and no families. What's these generals know of sacrifices when they are living life of luxuries.
He invited the retired servicemen so they can become his foot soldiers, firstly they came in much less numbers and secondly they questioned him about his judgement.
Bajwa is playing with time instead of correcting his course and with consultation of all stakeholders he must dissolve the current set up ASAP. Otherwise these choors will scrap the institutions like NAB etc and bring about there versions of election reforms, transfers all the officials in key institutions with there mini versions.
What happened in Punjab assembly is lesson for us all and things to come and can become more uglier. This Fiasco didn't represented any civilized society assembly instead it showed den of gamblers and thugs want to impose there version of control and will not stop at anything.
Shahbaz is walking around in todays Pakistan like he is some sort of Nelson Mandela of progress. He is embarrassment to Pakistan, where a person have been transplanted by the connivance of the generals and the US who must be appearing in the courts first to clear his name.
Hope all these serving officers attended the rallies for the sake of Pakistan unity and integrity and just not for sake of politicians or parties only. I hate to think any cracks appear in any shape or form in our army one reason or the other or in the country unity due to this fiasco. Sooner this regime change is reversed and elections are called better it will be, to minimise the damaged its causing and generals must not play with words, time and make a case of ego's.

Establishment along with status quo have destroyed our institutions instead of strengthening them. It’s still not to late to correct the course & direction. We need a fresh elections and stable government for next five years.

A threat analysis is in progress to see if minus IK and APS like incidents will divert nation momentum. In the 70s, someone promised election in 90 days, but he lasted 11 years. The nation spirit continues until the current setup resigns and IK is reelected through a fresh election process. The nation lost trust after so many setback.
#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

Back
Top Bottom