What's new

The Man Who Developed India’s First Indigenous LCA Tejas |CRUX Interview

Meet Dr Kota Harinarayana, The Man Who Developed India’s First Indigenous LCA Tejas |CRUX Interview

Aslaam Aliekum,

Brother pls dont call it indigenous since 67% parts including engines are foreign plus the design.

It was designed by Dassault.
I am an aeronautical engineer, hence I know what happened they purchased design from dassault and they hooping to put indigenous engine plus radars / avionics but all local projects failed miserably then they took refuge to accept U.S made engine ....but airforce rejected it......now under the Modi regime airforce made forcefully to take it....Good for us....

I am an aeronautical engineer, hence I know what happened they purchased design from dassault and they hooping to put indigenous engine plus radars / avionics but all local projects failed miserably then they took refuge to accept U.S made engine ....but airforce rejected it......now under the Modi regime airforce made forcefully to take it....Good for us....
I'm an aeronautical engineer too :enjoy: , hence I know that didn't happen.

Also, there were design flaws in the first Tejas which was corrected in the MK1A, and further MK2, I'm sure the Dassault engineers wouldn't screw up a basic Delta wing, something they have perfected over decades. The pure jealousy of some Pakistanis in thinking every leap India makes in technology is because of some western company is comical. Westerners must be very generous to share their technology to India at a price.

Best Regards,
Bruh this is a forum, where people make tall claims for justifying their comments. This has become a norm that, nobody really believes credentials and you don't even need to make your credentials known if you're simply going to make a default comment like "they purchased design from dassault". to which I replied, I don't think we got scammed by Dassault by giving an imperfect Delta wing.

You don't really need Aeronautical Engineering to follow the chronology of the development of Tejas. And how and why they went for an MK1A and later added Canards in MK II. These only happen when you have to design one for yourself and keep updating. If we were simply designing western drawings, especially ones given by Dassault, we would've already flown them way before.

Tejas is stuck at ioc level.. Not a single one produced at foc level. Mk 1a and mk 2 will never leave the drawing boards
Mark my words

Aslaam Aliekum,
I am not making any false claims just send an email to info@emirates.ae ....verify it

Alaikum Salam.

Brother,Indians say their Main adversary is China not Pakistan.

When you look at what China is producing..stealth fighter planes and stealth bombers ..comparing to what the Indians are making ..well just big mouths and bollywood fantasies.

Indians know what their capable of hence they automatically start comparing their tejas with JF17. At the same time saying China is their main competitor.

Meet Dr Kota Harinarayana, The Man Who Developed India’s First Indigenous LCA Tejas |CRUX Interview

50% of it is foreign according to Shri Amit Shah 🤣
Even his name is Kota, no wonder the program is such a disaster🤪
I get it now 🤣🤣🤣
I'm an aeronautical engineer too :enjoy: , hence I know that didn't happen.

Also, there were design flaws in the first Tejas which was corrected in the MK1A, and further MK2, I'm sure the Dassault engineers wouldn't screw up a basic Delta wing, something they have perfected over decades. The pure jealousy of some Pakistanis in thinking every leap India makes in technology is because of some western company is comical. Westerners must be very generous to share their technology to India at a price.
Which was corrected in MK1A and MK2 ? Mate not even a single prototype of MK1A or MK2 exists 🤣..
Bruh this is a forum, where people make tall claims for justifying their comments. This has become a norm that, nobody really believes credentials and you don't even need to make your credentials known if you're simply going to make a default comment like "they purchased design from dassault". to which I replied, I don't think we got scammed by Dassault by giving an imperfect Delta wing.

You don't really need Aeronautical Engineering to follow the chronology of the development of Tejas. And how and why they went for an MK1A and later added Canards in MK II. These only happen when you have to design one for yourself and keep updating. If we were simply designing western drawings, especially ones given by Dassault, we would've already flown them way before.
You never get scammed by Dassault.. thats you misjudgement that its Dassault that is scamming you.. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom