What's new

The man who brought his downfall

Imran and his fake receipts. What was he thinking. It was so easy to prove Imran's deceit when Zahoor produced all the items and the real receipts .

Imran and his fake receipts. What was he thinking. It was so easy to prove Imran's deceit when Zahoor produced all the items and the real receipts .

Honestly, while I think Imran screwed up on the Toshakhana transactions, I don't particularly care. A little 'corruption', here and there wouldn't have destroyed Pakistan any more than other poor countries. I mean just look at Sri Lanka if you want to see a political class squandering a country's potentials!!!
Problems with Imran are of different nature: Stupidity and arrogance.

Honestly, while I think Imran screwed up on the Toshakhana transactions, I don't particularly care. A little 'corruption', here and there wouldn't have destroyed Pakistan any more than other poor countries. I mean just look at Sri Lanka if you want to see a political class squandering a country's potentials!!!
I wonder if this was all Bushra's doing - the greed etc. I cant say that she has been a positive influence on IK

Quite stupid to go to jail over

1691295286966.png

I wonder if this was all Bushra's doing - the greed etc. I cant say that she has been a positive influence on IK

I dont know much about the Bushra factor. Many people say it was a huge factor in Imran's decision making. But then that puts a very bad spotlight on Imran Khan to have chosen a witchcraft wife!

In summary of my opinion: I tend to think Imran was a well meaning and a financially clean person. I don't care about the Toshakhana blah blah or a little bit here and there. I cared for stability. Civility. And governance. He failed there. He had the choice to be the Erdogan of 2003 but he chose to be the Nawaz of 1999. He had so much going for him well into 2021 and I believe the Fall of Kabul to the Taliban was not only his but also Pakistan's major achievement. But shortly after that, he went into an urge for perpetual power...

Again what was the conviction about?

He did not file the proceeds in tax returns?
He did not declare the assets in ECP forms?

The PDM fanboys will do their best to weer off from the argument.

Actually, people love corrupts in the hate of IK...... A brave man always has many enemies.

1691296188817.png

Seems to be a case of massive undervaluation, for personal benefit and likely tax evasion.

Actually, people love corrupts in the hate of IK...... A brave man always has many enemies.

View attachment 943982
Well it can never be justified whatever his supporters say about selling the gifts...

A great visionary leader do not so such silly things and mistake at 1st stage.

It would be more appreciated iif audition was arranged, sold it and money used for charity.

It's a simple and common character of a good leader. ..

Well it can never be justified whatever his supporters say about selling the gifts...

A great visionary leader do not so such silly things and mistake at 1st stage.

It would be more appreciated iif audition was arranged, sold it and money used for charity.

It's a simple and common character of a good leader. ..
He legally bought the gift and he sold it, a visionary leader gave alot to Pakistani people. No problem if he sold this worldly material things for the benefit of people.

Back
Top Bottom