What's new

The man who brought his downfall

He legally bought the gift and he sold it, a visionary leader gave alot to Pakistani people. No problem if he sold this worldly material things for the benefit of people.
Really? Your court is so incomplete than?

As I remember, he was just dragging the case from the past years. He didn't give proof of his evidence of his innocent, end by blaming on left to right on his own people.

Again I wl repeat, a good and visionary leader do not do such stupid things... And mistakes.... It can never be justified...

What ex- pm of Pakistan did, he did the same... What's difference them now... Yeah, he did in small level and other did it more higher levels.

Last edited:
Really? Your court is so incomplete than?

As I remember, he was jus dragging the case from the past years. He didy give proof of his evidence, end by blaming on left to right people.
Now you know, don't you see the whole Nawaz family acquittal in a money laundering case?

here is a scared watch for you ...don t sell it otherwise you will end up in nurg...

1691298932054.png

Now you know, don't you see the whole Nawaz family acquittal in a money laundering case?

here is a scared watch for you ...don t sell it otherwise you will end up in nurg...

View attachment 943989
When I am defending them?

Your bhutto and sharif families are one of the Most corrupted leaders in Pakistan.

only I am saying thathat everyone was expecting that imran khan will be a different than traditional pakistani corrupted leaders. He will bring many new things and changes including will do best for the economy and Pakistan.

even I am really very disappointed personally, the way he has ended. No doubt that he is still better than bhutto and sharif families.

But such mistakes only tell us that he is not good enough to make good changes in Pakistan and pakistani politics... No other can be blame for his present status now, he is only responsible

Seems to be a case of massive undervaluation, for personal benefit and likely tax evasion.

IK brought in the tax consultants and advisors as witness to which the judge rejected the request and hurriedly gave out the verdict.

As I remember, he was just dragging the case from the past years. He didn't give proof of his evidence of his innocent, end by blaming on left to right on his own people.
Wrong.

IK appeared in the courts every time he was called. Despite being slapped with 200 cases he kept on appearing. And did not abscond to foreign land.

Is that dragging the case?

Again, IK bought the watch at fair value, paid 50% on it (previously it was 20%), filed it in his tax returns and forms to Election Commission. Optically, he should not have, but it is perfectly legal.

Pity that Pakistanis had so many hopes on IK...he turned out to be same corrupt like leader like his predecessors.

When I am defending them?

Your bhutto and sharif families are one of the Most corrupted leaders in Pakistan.

only I am saying thathat everyone was expecting that imran khan will be a different than traditional pakistani corrupted leaders. He will bring many new things and changes including will do best for the economy and Pakistan.

even I am really very disappointed personally, the way he has ended. No doubt that he is still better than bhutto and sharif families.

But such mistakes only tell us that he is not good enough to make good changes in Pakistan and pakistani politics... No other can be blame for his present status now, he is only responsible
You know jack about what is happening in pakistan, better mind your business and check what is happening in your own country.

Indians trying to be smart and posting in pakistan affairs lol

IK brought in the tax consultants and advisors as witness to which the judge rejected the request and hurriedly gave out the verdict.

Wrong.

IK appeared in the courts every time he was called. Despite being slapped with 200 cases he kept on appearing. And did not abscond to foreign land.

Is that dragging the case?

Again, IK bought the watch at fair value, paid 50% on it (previously it was 20%), filed it in his tax returns and forms to Election Commission. Optically, he should not have, but it is perfectly legal.

Sorry,

The case is running from almost one year, is he only got the time to give such evidence now? Even all about the legit process, as it is confirmed that 1st gifts were sold, than prepared the documents for a third person..... In which place, such things happened?

An honest person, bring all the evidences during 1st Or 2nd hearing in the court..... After one year if says, judge was in hurray.... What a bs is that.. ..

So, you really believe an innocent man, former PM, famous cricketer was railroaded by a criminal court? And he has no avenue for appeal? Criminal cases need proof beyond reasonable doubt.

So, you really believe an innocent man, former PM, famous cricketer was railroaded by a criminal court? And he has no avenue for appeal? Criminal cases need proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Who said its illegal? Every one in pakistan knows what happened and why its happening.

Sorry,

The case is running from almost one year, is he only got the time to give such evidence now? Even all about the legit process, as it is confirmed that 1st gifts were sold, than prepared the documents for a third person..... In which place, such things happened?

An honest person, bring all the evidences during 1st Or 2nd hearing in the court..... After one year if says, judge was in hurray.... What a bs is that.. ..
lol court didnt let imran khan evidence comes in nor court let Income tax return taken in account where he declared it as i said you know jack about what happening in pakistan

Imran and his fake receipts. What was he thinking. It was so easy to prove Imran's deceit when Zahoor produced all the items and the real receipts .
To think he is stupid is giving the ben.of doubt. More likely, it is some sort of mania complex where he'd have thought himself above such 'petty' laws and rules.

Imran and his fake receipts. What was he thinking. It was so easy to prove Imran's deceit when Zahoor produced all the items and the real receipts .

Patwari aaj kitnay khotay khaye..?

Seems to be a case of massive undervaluation, for personal benefit and likely tax evasion.
lol you dont even know about the case or verdict and kept on going.

Had umar farooq zahoor not come out in the open then IK might still would have been a free man today

Well it can never be justified whatever his supporters say about selling the gifts...

A great visionary leader do not so such silly things and mistake at 1st stage.

It would be more appreciated iif audition was arranged, sold it and money used for charity.

It's a simple and common character of a good leader. ..
Many questioned the character of Gandhi and Nehru, but they weren’t up against the headwinds modern politicians face. History was on their side; most of the people supported them and very few or weak institutions (in the British government) opposed them at best.

Many questioned Jinnah as well, and history was also on his side, had he lived we don’t know what could have been for Pakistan as well as India. Perhaps a more stable civilian governance could have taken hold and the coup culture wouldn’t have become the norm in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom