What's new

The limits of power: Why China is a ‘bad neighbour’

Hmmmmm you mean sino-india war started by india, sino-vietnam war started by vietnam, korean war which was only fought by PLA when war was ending stared by south korea. And don't forget about sino-soviet war

sino-indian war - by indian forward policy
korean war - by US invading neighbor north korea and threatening to enter chinese territory
vietnam war - launched a limited attack on vietnam
sino-japan war - japanese invasion of china
sino-russia war - russian invasion of china

these are the conflicts china had with its neighbors

How can china hope for good neigbours? Because they fought wars with almost all the neighbours which were started by only china.

you are an outright liar and a troll. troll with facts, not with bullsh*t.

Looks like China is surrounded by more hostile countries than India. SAAD

India, russia( soviet union), vietnam( combodia supported vietnam), south korea, japan etc etc ...... All initiated by china

South K is not our neighbour. The Japs invaded us and during that war we saved your a88 by sending troops to British Burma.
Vietnam invaded and occupied Cambodia, so we had it "spanked". The purpose of the operation is to press pressure to force them draw back from Cambodia and to regain region balance.

We had a war against the Japs from 1931 to 1945.
And another war against the US in Korea.
And we fight with the Viets against the French at first then against the US.
Then there is a little skirmish with the Viets.

Oh I forgot that we defeated the Indian invisionist, but that's hardly a war for China.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Not a single PLA fought in the Korean War. We volunteered to help because the US not only invaded the 38 line but also dropped bombs on our land.

volunteer were army of PLA and they are doing without PLA help or order and knowledge?

India, russia( soviet union), vietnam( combodia supported vietnam), south korea, japan etc etc ...... All initiated by china

This is the first time I've heard Sino-Japanese war was initiated by China.

Anyway, care to explain what your "etc etc" was suppose to be?

Looks like China is surrounded by more hostile countries than India. SAAD

Even india is hostile to China, what can you do?

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

volunteer were army of PLA and they are doing without PLA help or order and knowledge?

Volunteers are volunteers. Do you understand English or not?

sino-indian war - by indian forward policy
korean war - by US invading neighbor north korea and threatening to enter chinese territory
vietnam war - launched a limited attack on vietnam
sino-japan war - japanese invasion of china
sino-russia war - russian invasion of china

these are the conflicts china had with its neighbors

you are an outright liar and a troll. troll with facts, not with bullsh*t.

Hmmmm what what was india's forward policy? Helping million of tibetian refugees?.

Korean war? For your information, USA was not invading china, they just stopping N korea from invading S korea so whats your problem.

Vietnam war- not a full scale war hmmmm you killed 1000000000 vienamies for just for fulfil your interest. Why?

Sino-russia war- soviet invsaion? i guess you have no idea of china so for your information both counties fought for just a disputed territory not for a kind of invasion

And about troll and fact. Please shut your mouth

Even india is hostile to China, what can you do?

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Volunteers are volunteers. Do you understand English or not?

May be I don't know engish but you surely don't know practical things( volunteers can fight tens of country without any help)

May be I don't know engish but you surely don't know practical things( volunteers can fight tens of country without any help)

That's the power of Chinese People's Volunteer. Long live the heroical Volunteers!

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

That's is exactly why more than 10s of countries participated in Korea but only US played in Vietnam.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Just a shame Nehru didn't find out this before he ordered to invade China.

I guess we just have too many Chinese hawks in this forum who can't accept different ideals that could hurt their egos.

China could become a much greater and stronger countries if we learn the lesson from mistakes we made in the past. When we were poor and weak, we lost all our self esteem. When we are stronger, we become complacent, arrogant and forget who we are. We are where we are now with our neighbors is not just because western propaganda, we have our own government and their stupid policy to take the blame. I hope our government can be smarter and flexible in the future instead of being stiff and slow like they are today.

That's the power of Chinese People's Volunteer. Long live the heroical Volunteers!

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

That's is exactly why more than 10s of countries participated in Korea but only US played in Vietnam.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Just a shame Nehru didn't find out this before he ordered to invade China.

Nahru order to invade china???? This shows your knowledge. Whom i was talking? I was about to anwer your post but now I won't because i have a class which surely you can't understand

Is India a good neighbor in its neighboring countries eyes?
Ah! I was just waiting for the troll fest to begin! Why do the Chinese posters here ALWAYS bring in India? What the heck has India got to do with that article? I didn't see 'India' anywhere. Lack of self confidence? Relax! China has still got a couple of decades left before it goes bust. So, don't worry about India. Be happy while the 'good times' last!!
:P

Here you go:

The Economist - India and its near-abroad: New humility for the hegemon

^^^ Or maybe "The Economist" magazine is Chinese propaganda. :P
As for Pakistan, relations are defined by their animosity. One former Indian diplomat likened reconciling the two nuclear-tipped powers to treating two patients whose only disease is an allergy to each other. The observation underscores the fact that it takes two to have bad relations, and to be fair to India plenty of problems press in on it—many of them with their roots in India’s bloody partition in 1947. Pakistan has used a long-running territorial dispute over Kashmir as a reason to launch wars. It also exports terrorism to India, sometimes with the connivance of parts of the Pakistani state. India thinks Bangladesh also harbours India-hating terrorists.

LOL... Please read above economist article and the senttence following the one which CD has cut pasted. This is enough. of the 6 neighbors that we dont get along... nepal, bd, china, pakistan, myanmar all use their land to send terror into india. so its better to be wary.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom