What's new

The letters between Caliph Omer and Persian emporer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention Khalid Bin Waleed (RA) was a Pakistani at heart ! :smokin:

Not like @Yzd Khalifa who, when went to Battle during the First Gulf War, had his personal Harem, a transportable Al-Baik Restaurant & an SUV packed with the latest luxuries traveling behind his very own Main Battle Tank ! :P

I took my baby girl to KFC :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
All surrounding nations? Would you kindly provide us with an evidence to back up your claim?

P.S. The Persians started it all when they threatened to annaliate us all.

Since you happen to be Persian I understand how does it feel like to go through such drama, but I'm afraid that you can't change history.

No I am mizrahi Jew

If you know what is best for Ajam (Arabic term for Persians meaning Retarded & Weird), you will choose this path. Bei'at is the only way

Ajam does not mean retarded or weird it means fireworshipper.

kill each other muslims sects.. soon sunnis will be killing its internal sects like wahabis salafis, safawy , shalaby, sofry khudary and mabrooms.

I don't know what the Sunnis have to do with this :what: but clearly, radical elements are worth to exterminate once and for all.

Of all the letters during early islamic period,I think the one with impeccable authenticity is the one Prophet muhammed sent to rulers of oman..the letter is preserved in Oman within the royal family which provides more historical authenticity than the ones in topkapi museum(which claims to have passed through different caliphates)
oman_a.gif

كتب إلى ملك عُمَانَ كتابًا وبعثه مع عمرو بن العاص :

"بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، مِنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللهِ إلَى جَيْفَرٍ وَعَبْدٍ ابْنَيِ الْجُلَنْدَى، سَلاَمٌ عَلَى مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الْهُدَى، أَمَّا بَعْدُ،
فَإِنِّي أَدْعُوكُمَا بِدِعَايَةِ الإِسْلاَمِ؛ أَسْلِمَا تَسْلَمَا، فَإِنِّي رَسُولُ اللهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ كَافَّةً؛ لأُنْذِرَ مَنْ كَانَ حَيًّا، وَيَحِقَّ الْقَوْلُ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ، فَإِنَّكُمَا إنْ أَقْرَرْتُمَا بِالإِسْلاَمِ وَلَّيْتُكُمَا، وَإِنْ أَبَيْتُمَا أَنْ تُقِرَّا بِالإِسْلاَمِ فَإِنَّ مُلْكَكُمَا زَائِلٌ عَنْكُمَا، وَخَيْلِي تَحُلُّ بِسَاحَتِكُمَا، وَتَظْهَرُ نُبُوَّتِي عَلَى مُلْكِكُمَا"
. وكتب أبيُّ بن كعب وختم رسول الله الكتاب
ابن القيم: زاد المعاد 3/605، وابن سيد الناس: عيون الأثر في فنون المغازي والشمائل والسير 2/334
كتاب النبي إلى جيفر وعبد ابني الجلندي الأزديين
http://www.al-eman.com/الكتب/عيون الأثر في فنون المغازي والشمائل والسير **/كتاب النبي إلى جيفر وعبد ابني الجلندي الأزديين /i52&d54597&c&p1
A Letter to the King of ‘Oman, Jaifer, and his Brother ‘Abd Al-Jalandi

"In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

From Muhammad bin ‘Abdullah to Jaifer and ‘Abd Al-Jalandi.

Peace be upon him who follows true guidance; thereafter I invite both of you to the Call of Islam. Embrace Islam. Allâh has sent me as a Prophet to all His creatures in order that I may instil fear of Allâh in the hearts of His disobedient creatures so that there may be left no excuse for those who deny Allâh. If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if you refuse my Call, you’ve got to remember that all your possessions are perishable. My my horses shall camp on the expanse of your territory and my prophecy shall prevail in your kingdom."

I frankly don't think mohamad was even a prophet. God is a man made concept because of the human minds ability to think and its ignorance.
i will not go on personal attacks but just do your self a favor and that favor is Go in the most crowded part of your city And see around yourself you will see people , busses , fruits , trees, buildings , clouds , noises , roads etc em talking about the things you can see 80 to 90 % of that stuff will be man made , rest is Nature and by your meaning every thing just came up with a boom their wasn't a creator involved in that its just came up buildings was created by themselves , even the bacteria needs a bacteria to grow ....

And Since You said You done think holy prophet ( Peace.be.Upon.Him ) wasn't the prophet my dear friend tell me then how come a person with no knowledge suddenly knew about every thing , person who changed the face of earth , a person who could have become the king left every thing just for a cause , a person whose wordings is even proved by science today, a person whos was telling the tales of people who were 1000s years old in other land with who he had no contact ,a person who said its the man whose responsible for the sex of baby a person who knew nothing about law , Society , Science changed every thing that just dsnt add up for a normal human being and more then billion people can follow him and respect him with their loves they love him more then the love themselves

Man i m not saying become a muslim or follow muslims , hindus , chrst , just See for yourself Look around cant you see god in every thing from the water you drink , till the food you eat , the cloths you wear , the things you see , even your digestion system , someone must have designed that system its your mighty scientist cant even create a fly by themselves and you are saying their is no creator

Fake letters with no credible source and yet this thread went on for 5 pages, this thread should be closed for good.

@airomerix - Wassup Baby Brother ! :wave:

Long Time No See ? :azn:

I'am right here brother. Was busy in my worldly affairs.

I see some of our neighbors are on the loose. Need to tight some screws.. ::D

Waiting for your orders General Sir. ::D

It does not matter to me if he came from Allah. Besides if this sending letters of ultimatum is your idea of 'working for humanity' I would prefer to go without it.
the thing is Holy prophet was the prophet of Allah so nor he had to fear any one nor he needed to flatter any one , he was sent to the warn the people , he was fulfilling his responsibility which Almighty Allah had given him , he wasnt doing it for the money , or the kingship , he was doing it for the sake of humanity , for the benefits of human

And many shias thinks ( i dont want to offend any one em just writing what i think ) hazrat Umar or Omar in a negative way just give me a reason every one knows Allah knows whats in heart if he was a bad person then Why
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) allegedly said: "If there were a Prophet after me verily it would be `Umar.
So people think Allah didnt know what was in the heart of Hazrat Omar ,
@Aeronaut - I agree. Please consider closing this thread :)
@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz please close this thread. :closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom