What's new

The letters between Caliph Omer and Persian emporer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, Hate can't become Love, Death can't become Life!

It is what it is - a blunt ultimatum/threat!

Is this authentic btw? A Prophet sending such letters - kinda looks bad :)

the thing is Holy prophet was the prophet of Allah so nor he had to fear any one nor he needed to flatter any one , he was sent to the warn the people , he was fulfilling his responsibility which Almighty Allah had given him , he wasnt doing it for the money , or the kingship , he was doing it for the sake of humanity , for the benefits of human

And many shias thinks ( i dont want to offend any one em just writing what i think ) hazrat Umar or Omar in a negative way just give me a reason every one knows Allah knows whats in heart if he was a bad person then Why
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) allegedly said: "If there were a Prophet after me verily it would be `Umar.
So people think Allah didnt know what was in the heart of Hazrat Omar ,

Historians agree that Umar only conquered Persia after repeated raids into Iraq by Persian forces. Iraq has always been Arab area so why would the Persian Shah repeatedly sent his forces which were no match for Muslim armies into Iraq in order to **** off Muslims and then run like a coward when it came time to fight? It was his own arrogance and military blunder that led to the fall of Persia and Persians should get over it since most of their history consists of conquering others anyway.

I agree and Indians should know best. :lol:
@Yzd Khalifa One more army, one last time? :D

:woot: Another death squads to run down the show? :omghaha:

Historians agree that Umar only conquered Persia after repeated raids into Iraq by Persian forces. Iraq has always been Arab area so why would the Persian Shah repeatedly sent his forces which were no match for Muslim armies into Iraq in order to **** off Muslims and then run like a coward when it came time to fight? It was his own arrogance and military blunder that led to the fall of Persia and Persians should get over it since most of their history consists of conquering others anyway.

One more thing, the Persians threaten to exterminate us, well, clearly we now know who exterminated who :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the hadiths say mohammed recommended camel urine?doesn't that effect your brain?

What you never had any sort of medicine before? Ever had Tylenol or aspirin?

I agree and Indians should know best. :lol:
@Yzd Khalifa One more army, one last time? :D

not anymore.. nowadays armies with brains win, not just brawn. a Stephen hawking could take out a bin laden if it came to it

One more thing, the Persians threaten to exterminate us, well, clearly we now know who exterminated who :lol:

Idk about bold part, Persians at the time had no firepower left and if their Shah has a brain he would not continuously invaded Iraq.

the thing is Holy prophet was the prophet of Allah so nor he had to fear any one nor he needed to flatter any one , he was sent to the warn the people , he was fulfilling his responsibility which Almighty Allah had given him , he wasnt doing it for the money , or the kingship , he was doing it for the sake of humanity , for the benefits of human

And many shias thinks ( i dont want to offend any one em just writing what i think ) hazrat Umar or Omar in a negative way just give me a reason every one knows Allah knows whats in heart if he was a bad person then Why
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) allegedly said: "If there were a Prophet after me verily it would be `Umar.
So people think Allah didnt know what was in the heart of Hazrat Omar ,

I frankly don't think mohamad was even a prophet. God is a man made concept because of the human minds ability to think and its ignorance.

kill each other muslims sects.. soon sunnis will be killing its internal sects like wahabis salafis, safawy , shalaby, sofry khudary and mabrooms.

Not to mention Khalid Bin Waleed (RA) was a Pakistani at heart ! :smokin:

Not like @Yzd Khalifa who, when went to Battle during the First Gulf War, had his personal Harem, a transportable Al-Baik Restaurant & an SUV packed with the latest luxuries traveling behind his very own Main Battle Tank ! :P

Such threads need deletings ASAP-

Such threads need deletings ASAP-

Haaaanhh...some other threads need deleting as well but we've preserved them & your posts on them as evidence for Bhabi ! :D

Jubbb aaap kiii hadiii pasliii eik hoiii giii Bhabi kei haaathooon tou bohat mazaaa ayeiii gaaa ! :P

Haaaanhh...some other threads need deleting as well but we've preserved them & your posts on them as evidence for Bhabi ! :D

Jubbb aaap kiii hadiii pasliii eik hoiii giii Bhabi kei haaathooon tou bohat mazaaa ayeiii gaaa ! :P

Aik to tu hamesha derata kun hai?- :D-

@airomerix - Wassup Baby Brother ! :wave:

Long Time No See ? :azn:

Just by reading the language in the letter from the Persian King shows it is fake.

A king no matter how proud he will be, will never write using cheap language and words as shown in the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom