What's new

The letters between Caliph Omer and Persian emporer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't.

And it failed miserably....

Pure bullsh!t...

stop drinking hindu holy drink of cow p!ss...effects your brain.

the hadiths say mohammed recommended camel urine?doesn't that effect your brain?

All of the letters are fake.

I feel sad for individuals that believe this stuff....:disagree:

Sounds like it to me, though maybe the style of written communication could have been more direct and different in those day. There are many other similar letters sent out by Muhammad to the Kings of Egypt, of Bahrain, of Yemen, and even Turkey, and other small neighboring Arab chiefs. If one did not know it was Muhammad as the sender, it could have been the pre-invasion letter of any imperialist before attacking another kingdom and spreading his empire.

This is in the 7th century, I think you mean Egypt, Bahrain, Yemen, and Byzantine Empire. Turkey didn't exist back then, and Turks didn't live in this area.

Oghuz Turks began migrating into Anatolia in the context of the larger Turkic expansion, forming the Seljuq Empire in the 11th century AD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Turkey

Persian Empire (from circa 300 BCE to 600 CE)

Islamic (Ummayad) Caliphate, 7th century CE

This is in the 7th century, I think you meant Egypt, Bahrain, Yemen, and Byzantines. Turkey didn't exist.

My mistake. One of the letters is preserved in the Museum of Turkey, which I misread as a letter to the ruler of Turkey.

Prophet-Muhammads-Peace-be-upon-him-letter-to-Musailma-bin-Kazzab-Topkapy-Museum-Turkey.gif

(This is the letter of Muhammad to Musailma Bin Kazzab, preserved in the Topkapy Museum in Turkey)

Btw, can you point out a link which proves that these letters are fakes scientifically?

The letters are all still preserved and these are true photographs. And this is not an anti-Islam site by the way. Much the opposite.

The Muslim Times: A Blog to Foster Universal Brotherhood

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2013/02/religion/islam/prophet-mohammad-saws-letters-to-various-kings

Sounds like it to me, though maybe the style of written communication could have been more direct and different in those day. There are many other similar letters sent out by Muhammad to the Kings of Egypt, of Bahrain, of Yemen, and even Turkey, and other small neighboring Arab chiefs. If one did not know it was Muhammad as the sender, it could have been the pre-invasion letter of any imperialist before attacking another kingdom and spreading his empire.

Even so, Hate can't become Love, Death can't become Life!

It is what it is - a blunt ultimatum/threat!

Is this authentic btw? A Prophet sending such letters - kinda looks bad :)

There is nothing wrong in it ! All the messengers of Allah, let is be ABRAHAM, NOAH, SOLOMON, MOSES (AS) etc invited the rulers of their time in same manner. Haven't you seen the jew film TEN COMMANDMENTS ? The only difference b/w those time and Muhammad's SAW time was that those messengers were mostly helped by Miracles while Muhammad SAW was helped by both Miracles and Military for spreading the Islam.

@doppelganger

How about you show me the link to which experts have verified the authenticity of these artifacts?

You have to understand people specially some Muslim countries fabricate these artifacts. They always say oh this is "Imam Ali's sword" or this is " Muhammad's clothes" or this is ......

if you want a real world class Museum please visit The National Museum of Iran.

The National Museum of Iran

The three halls contain artifacts from the lower, middle, and upper Paleolithic, as well as the Neolithic, Chalcolithic, early and late Bronze Age, and Iron Ages I-III, through the Median, Achaemenid, Seleucid, Parthian, and Sassanid periods.

The post-Islamic part of the museum was inaugurated in 1996 and consists of three floors. It contains various pieces of pottery, textiles, texts, artworks, astrolabes, and adobe calligraphy from Iran's 1,400-year Islamic history.

http://www.nationalmuseumofiran.ir/WebForms/En/General/default.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Museum_of_Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you show me the link to which experts have verified the authenticity of these artifacts?

Well, you said these were fake. I just asked you for proof of the same.

This is not a courtroom lady, where I am in the dock and you the prosecuting attorney.

Peace out and chill. :) :cheers: (mine can have beer while yours can be sherbat)

Well, you said these were fake. I just asked you for proof of the same.

This is not a courtroom lady, where I am in the dock and you the prosecuting attorney.

Peace out and chill. :) :cheers: (mine can have beer while yours can be sherbat)

LOL... :toast_sign:

just so you know Muslims are known for fabricating these kind of things...you should always look at the source.

Shrine of Pirouz Nahavandi in Kashan :smitten:

Pirouz Nahavandi’s tomb “is located on the road from Kashan to Fins, constructed in an eleventh century distinctive Persian-Khwarezmian dynastic architectural style, consisted of a courtyard, porch and conical dome decorated with turquoise coloured tiles, and painted ceilings. The original date of its construction is unknown, but in second-half of fourteen century it was fully restored and a new tombstone was placed over his grave.

Fake letters and the Indians will lap it up.

My mistake. One of the letters is preserved in the Museum of Turkey, which I misread as a letter to the ruler of Turkey.

Prophet-Muhammads-Peace-be-upon-him-letter-to-Musailma-bin-Kazzab-Topkapy-Museum-Turkey.gif

(This is the letter of Muhammad to Musailma Bin Kazzab, preserved in the Topkapy Museum in Turkey)

Btw, can you point out a link which proves that these letters are fakes scientifically?

No such letters exist so how can you provide a link proving them fake scientifically when you need to have physical papers to ascertain the age of said letters? :rolleyes:

I am talking about the letters spoken about in the OP.

This is the quote on record from Caliph Umar on what he was attempting to establish, he never wanted to conquer all of Persia.

“I wish that between the Suwad and the Persian hills there were walls which would prevent them from getting to us, and prevent us from getting to them. The fertile Suwad is sufficient for us; and I prefer the safety of the Muslims to the spoils of war.”

Threatening letters were sent to almost all the surrounding nations to convert to Islam or perish. God works in mysterious ways.
All surrounding nations? Would you kindly provide us with an evidence to back up your claim?

P.S. The Persians started it all when they threatened to annaliate us all.

He was ruthless and dictator he got his punishment from the hero pirouz nahavandi aka Abu Lu Lu

Since you happen to be Persian I understand how does it feel like to go through such drama, but I'm afraid that you can't change history.

There is nothing wrong in it ! All the messengers of Allah, let is be ABRAHAM, NOAH, SOLOMON, MOSES (AS) etc invited the rulers of their time in same manner. Haven't you seen the jew film TEN COMMANDMENTS ? The only difference b/w those time and Muhammad's SAW time was that those messengers were mostly helped by Miracles while Muhammad SAW was helped by both Miracles and Military for spreading the Islam.

Islam is an imperial force not a religion.

Letter sent by Muhammad to An Najaashi, ruler of Abbysinia

Letter-sent-to-An-Najaashi-the-ruler-of-Abbysinia.jpg

The letter to the Negus, King of Abyssinia, was carried by ‘Amr bin Umayya Damrira. It ran as follows:

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful, Muhammad (saw), the Messenger of God, writes to the Negus, King of Abyssinia. O King, peace of God be upon you. I praise before you the One and Only God. None else is worthy of worship. He is the King of kings, the source of all excellences, free from all defects, He provides peace to all His servants and protects His creatures. I bear witness that Jesus, son of Mary (as) was a Messenger of God, who came in fulfilment of promises made to Mary by God. Mary had consecrated her life to God. I invite you to join with me in attaching ourselves to the One and Only God and in obeying Him. I invite you also to follow me and believe in the God Who hath sent me. I am His Messenger. I invite you and your armies to join the Faith of the Almighty God. I discharge my duty hereby. I have delivered to you the Message of God, and made clear to you the meaning of this Message. I have done so in all sincerity and I trust you will value the sincerity which has prompted this message. He who obeys the guidance of God becomes heir to the blessings of God (Zurqani).

The ruler of Abbysinia became a Muslim after this letter.

:rofl: :rofl:

You yindoos are utter trolls.

LOL... :toast_sign:

just so you know Muslims are known for fabricating these kind of things...you should always look at the source.

The letters in Tokapi Museum are real, only you Iranians are known for fabricating stuff such as when your Mullahs put on a black turban they become automatic Syed bloodline. :rofl:
@Yzd Khalifa funny how Indians ***** burn hardest on threads such as these, still haven't gotten over hundreds of years of subjugation. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom