What's new

The LCA Tejas Trainer

Congrats for the LCA trainer

and

for general knowledge Jf-17 trainer is in development and the project R&D are only funded by PAK.because china was nt intrested in Jf-17 trainer.
Thanks for the sensible input...

After getting a engine form america and radar from israel, they gona use the so called state of the art 4gen plane as trainers? What a pitty :tdown:

After 30 years of hard work-- you guys came up with a LCA trainer? :blink:

For the trollers..
We cannot make a motor cycle or car or a needle, but thats not gona change the fact that LCA = A trainer :azn:
after 2500 posts u don't know that with every aircraft a trainer version will all be made...
such a ignorance...

oh i can understand,
Jf-17 doesn't have any trainer,
coz every one born in pakistan are pilots by birth...:lol:

Ignorance or denial mode:lol:

Down boys down! I'm not criticizing India, or making fun of the LCA. The fact is all air forces require a jet trainer and I remember reading that Indians jet trainers have the tendency to crash and the lack of trainers also isn't helping.

Some of you think they will be inducted solely for the purpose of training future pilots of LCA, but that's not the case. LCA won't be ready for another few years, and they're inducting the trainer now? The program cost so much and was full of problems that they're using it for other purposes than the variants were made for, that's all I'm saying. I'm not claiming anything but the development cost of the LCA Tejas might be more than most other trainers, of it's size and class.

Here's to back up some of the stuff I said like the crash, facts are facts don't kill the messenger.

The Indian Air Force unable to minimize the highest Crash rate in the world - Indian Armed Forces - Zimbio

motercycle bawaaaaaaaaaaa same country made tanks missiles nuclear boms jets but you are blind in hate:tdown::tdown:
:blah:
agree wid u, but you plz tell me the name of jet which is made by Pak, not jointly produce:sniper:

@Flameboard:
Again and again you insist in typing without knowing anything!

Where did you learn that they are inducting the LCA trainer right now?

Wow they made 4 versions from failed aircraft
LCA Navy
LCA trainer
LCA MK2
6th generation version AMCA. :D

Wow they made 4 versions from failed aircraft
LCA Navy
LCA trainer
LCA MK2
6th generation version AMCA. :D

hey plz dont make fun of india......atleast they have made LCA, and it is gud enough............but what has Pakistan made........so we should respect India for there achievement........and god knows .....i m worried that they miay use LCA against us......then we will be destroyed....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Its not official project four private engineers made this gyro copter.
Here is yours..:D

Indian_HAL_Dhruv_ALH_HELICOPTER.jpg

Back
Top Bottom