What's new

The last US nail in Sheikh Hasina's coffin

@Tom-tom , I'm unable to understand why suddenly you go bonkers and started writing essays after essays!

I think I already made my position very clear that actually what I desire!

I want democracy revive in Bangladesh,I want a sovereign Bangladesh that's is almost compromised by this pro India establishment, so in order to to get freedom any alliance is acceptable for me!

However I just suggest you to read history properly!

It's Soviet who first recognized Israel ( D jure) , Soviet started invasion at Afghanistan in the beginning, India annexed Hyderabad long ago and now snatch the right of Kashmir as an autonomous state, Chinese also has issue with uighurs ( although I completely don't buy western propaganda here)!

So religious card really won't work for me , so try again and try something new!

I already said that I don't want to become Myanmar or north korean citizen, and if BAL continue one more time ( without free and fair election) , we will turn to another Myanmar/NK and also we have to establish idol of sheikh family and worship them ( its rhetoric, don't take it literally, but for sure people will become slave of them!

How many years you are in UK? When last time you visited Bangladesh?

If you don't know the ground reality of Bangladesh, don't rely on Bangladeshi and Indian media to get the real picture of Bangladesh! It's a suggestion only and you are at a liberty to ignore it anytime!

That's all i want to say! I've no interest to quote every line of your post, because If i do so , it will take years and still no solution!

So it's better let's wait and see , if in a free and fair election BAL wins or lose!

We didn't lease Bangladesh to Sheikh family and never will! If they can get mandate from our people, they can continue ruling Bangladesh I've no problem!

Bottom line is , all I want is a free and fair election under a caretaker govt ( a long term caretaker govt like Fakhruddhin regime) and if still BAL get popular vote and win I will welcome them!

If you don't want foreign or military pressure, force your payari payarisi Hasina to hand over power to a caretaker govt , That's all!

You have not read
History properly have you? Why did Soviets go there in first place.

That's coz u.s had no respect, and u.s interfered with Afghanistan politics, made it staunchly anti soviet. There was a prospect of u.s even having bases in Afghanistan. Also where is Afghanistan placed? Oh on Russia's border just like how Ukraine Is on Russia's border.

What's happening with the current escalation between China- tiawan- us. Alot of humble ppl would say u.s made the first step to escalate by breaking a few agreements.

During the height of cold War? Would the u.s do tolerate the same with Canada? Or Mexico?

The reason why dictators have such a bad reputation, because U.S and U.K put these mad men their in the first place. By killing good people like Mohammed Mosedaque.

If there is ever a good or ok dictator like gaddafi, there is media frenzy, then all sudden mass zombies and bods agree for an illegal war. It turns out that gaddafi provided a life that a lot of ppl in so called developed world can only dream of.

what has western democarcy done for libya now?

Sometimes I need to explain myself.

DEMOCRACY is a massive tool for the ones at the top.

The ones that win, all they have to do is "show they have more promise, or the ability to access more/open resources". This makes it so easy for the ones at top to control how elections go in lower countries.

If they can't simply control an election like Iran - Mohammed Mosadque. Then they simply put sanctions on him and his country then have him shot.

Last edited:
Proposed even more shockingly by the greatest of the most quintessential Bangladeshi politician.....the Shere-e-Bangla....

Pakistan was a Bangli project....muslims beyond bengal were just hangers on. No amount of revisionist history will change the facts...

Yeah bengal and bangladesh are two separate entities in relation to muslim history of quest of muslim sovereignty.... GTFOH....

The guy hopes to use his low quality sarcasm to be seen as a smart fellow. Ignore him.

Last edited:
@Tom-tom , I'm unable to understand why suddenly you go bonkers and started writing essays after essays!

I think I already made my position very clear that actually what I desire!

I want democracy revive in Bangladesh,I want a sovereign Bangladesh that's is almost compromised by this pro India establishment, so in order to to get freedom any alliance is acceptable for me!

However I just suggest you to read history properly!

It's Soviet who first recognized Israel ( D jure) , Soviet started invasion at Afghanistan in the beginning, India annexed Hyderabad long ago and now snatch the right of Kashmir as an autonomous state, Chinese also has issue with uighurs ( although I completely don't buy western propaganda here)!

So religious card really won't work for me , so try again and try something new!

I already said that I don't want to become Myanmar or north korean citizen, and if BAL continue one more time ( without free and fair election) , we will turn to another Myanmar/NK and also we have to establish idol of sheikh family and worship them ( its rhetoric, don't take it literally, but for sure people will become slave of them!

How many years you are in UK? When last time you visited Bangladesh?

If you don't know the ground reality of Bangladesh, don't rely on Bangladeshi and Indian media to get the real picture of Bangladesh! It's a suggestion only and you are at a liberty to ignore it anytime!

That's all i

Do you even know how much help we get from USA and UK? Especially, from their USaid and UKaid organisations?

Do my you know alot of that wealth was obtained through our ancestral generational wealth? Also on some of it we have to pay back with interest.

Also France in massive player, as it currently has 14 African countries directly enslaved to it. Propping up France- so they can be more racist and more entitled than possible.

France works in massive unison with those over the Atlantic.

Next your gonna say European and white folks did everything on their own? Whilst saying something that is self deprivating and internalised racist stuff.

You do know it was a bengali that firstly instigated French revolution, and instrumental in making sure French revolution succeeded.

There are many Muslims, and a few bengalis shaped and even assisted and showed and made their countries better.

These wolves, due racist instilled forms of orientalism look for ways to completely destroy and rob our countries completely.

If there's one to many poc ppl for thier liking that is enriching and vitally rebuilding their country, then let's kill someone like aftab ali. Just for fun and kicks

Last edited:
You have not read
History properly have you? Why did Soviets go there in first place.

That's coz u.s had no respect, and u.s interfered with Afghanistan politics, made it staunchly anti soviet. There was a prospect of u.s even having bases in Afghanistan. Also where is Afghanistan placed? Oh on Russia's border just like how Ukraine Is on Russia's border.

What's happening with the current escalation between China- tiawan- us. Alot of humble ppl would say u.s made the first step to escalate by breaking a few agreements.

During the height of cold War? Would the u.s do tolerate the same with Canada? Or Mexico?

The reason why dictators have such a bad reputation, because U.S and U.K put these mad men their in the first place. By killing good people like Mohammed Mosedaque.

If there is ever a good or ok dictator like gaddafi, there is media frenzy, then all sudden mass zombies and bods agree for an illegal war. It turns out that gaddafi provided a life that a lot of ppl in so called developed world can only dream of.

what has western democarcy done for libya now?

Sometimes I need to explain myself.

DEMOCRACY is a massive tool for the ones at the top.

The ones that win, all they have to do is "show they have more promise, or the ability to access more/open resources". This makes it so easy for the ones at top to control how elections go in lower countries.

If they can't simply control an election like Iran - Mohammed Mosadque. Then they simply put sanctions on him and his country then have him shot.
@Tom-tom , I don't think we can reach to a conclusion! Because you want Hasina rule forever , I want revival of democracy!

That's fine people can and must have their different opinions , because democracy works like this! No bad feelings from my side ! But it's better let's respectfully agree to disagree here!

Thanks for your valuable comments!

Last edited:
@Tom-tom , I don't think we can reach to a conclusion! Because you want Hasina rule forever , I want the rivival of democracy! That's fine people can and must have their different opinions! No bad feelings from my side ! But it's better let's respectfully agree to disagree here!

I never said I want hasina forever, what I can tell from the bottom line is that you are advocating for civil unrest and disruption in the country.

We can't reach a conclusion on what? You gas lighting me? You thinking you could use 50 % info about soviet Afghanistan war? Also you thinking I didn't know the other 50%?

Or we can't reach a conclusion that U.S would or would not tolerate the same if Russia did the same right on their door step? Like Canada or Mexico.

@Tom-tom , I don't think we can reach to a conclusion! Because you want Hasina rule forever , I want revival of democracy!

That's fine people can and must have their different opinions , because democracy works like this! No bad feelings from my side ! But it's better let's respectfully agree to disagree here!

Democracy only works If it doesn't inconvenience your masters and overlords, if it does - ppl like mohammed Mosadque get shot and thousands and millions of ppl die.

Then we have good people like Aftab Ali getting lynched on thier shores.

I do apologise sometimes, when I * (right) * long insightful things, also with the lack of time I have and chaos i have in my life. I should double check more thoroughly. However my phone is not always helpful. As it goes behind my back sometimes, lol 😆.

See the simple mistake I made above , I used right - instead WRITE. Well that's the issue with phone, even after proof reading.

Also formulating these communicades, it is not easy, although known and acknowledged deeply with in myself. It is deeply repressed. As I am surrounded, by punjabs Sikhs and paks that try stomp a few us down. They also carry the inferiority complex in their martial racial status culture with in them, also many white ppl have the attitude of 7 sea thing.

Last edited:
Democracy only works If it doesn't inconvenience your masters and overlords
@Tom-tom , better oil your own machine instead of ranting! It looks you love to push words even when someone politely requested you to stop! So i suppose you actually don't deserve politeness!

Who are you actually? You are someone living in UK and giving lecture that democracy doesn't work everywhere?

Okay I also agree democracy doesn't work everywhere! However I refuse to accept Hasinocracy ; if we really need dictatorship , i will choose anyone ( like Dr Younus) other than Hasina!

It's not that I dislike Hasina too much , but the main reason is I hate Hasina's lackeys like you ( in denial though) who always rant that Hasina is bad but we have no other alternative, so she must stay LMAO!

I never said I want hasina forever, what I can tell from the bottom line is that you are advocating for civil unrest and disruption in the country.
First leave UK, come to reside in Bangladesh and then give your fucking lecture of your fake patriotism!

Fucking BAL isn't Bangladesh that after removing BAL any unrest of disruption happen in this country!

It's not people like me ,but BAL lackeys like you always wanted to silence people's mouth by spreading false propaganda that anyone who speaks against Hasina is advocating for the civil unrest and disruption in country! So I surely don't give a fu.ck what you say ( bold red part) !

In reality you guys don't have any feelings for country and it's people, you aren't loyal to Bangladesh and it's sovereignty!

Rather your ( plural ) loyalty is only to your political cult and their master Hindutva India!

However keep in mind that these days are long gone and people don't buy BAL propaganda anymore!

Now for green bold part , you belong to the group who say that Hasina is bad , they hate Hasina , but since there is no alternative to Hasina so she must continue!

In reality you guys are more vicious than Hasina's direct lackeys who want her to rule forever! People like you are sugar coated quinine who pretend to be Hasina hater ,but advocate for her that she must continue, because there is no alternative to her right now! LMFAO! 😂

I fear soft powers of a cult are more vicious than it's hardline foot soldiers! Because soft powers can wash the brain of common folks and convince them to commit suicide!!

For rest of your message I don't have slightest taste of even writing a single word!

Because of your red bold part where you accused me advocating for civil unrest and destabilize the country because I want democracy!

But again such fifth column ranting will no longer work in Bangladesh! So nobody gives a fu.ck to such rant!

Last edited:
Do not speak bull shit all the time. Better you learn how to read a map and understand its geopolitical importance.

Turkey in between Europe and Asian mainland as well as Ukraine/ Russia. BD in between China, India and SE Asia.

Both are similarly important in terms of geopolitics.

You suck with your low IQ. Who said that tomorrow there will be a war between China and India? Bloody idiot!!!!
Please do not misunderstand. I have no interest in your geostrategic dream. You can imagine how to join NATO. 150cm low IQ fake japs.

we absolutely can as the primary architect of Pakistan. We can negate, revise as we choose and we will write history to suit the factual narrative and if it does not suit your agenda..... so be it...

Who sold our sovereignty and to whom. If you are speaking to me you have to point out where i said such a thing. If you mean someone else you need to take it up with them. There are many views here, all of them represents a spectrum of BD opinions. None of them by themselves represents the only view.

Sure you certainly have negated the slogan, now learn to live with the consequences. You are a vassal state not a sovereign one, stop pretending to be as such.

@Tom-tom , better oil your own machine instead of ranting! It looks you like to push even when someone asked you politely to stop! So i suppose you actually don't deserve politeness!

Who are you actually? You are someone living in UK and giving lecture that democracy doesn't work everywhere?

Okay I also agree democracy doesn't work everywhere! However I refuse to accept Hasinocracy ; if we really need dictatorship , i will choose anyone ( like Dr Younus) than Hasina anytime!

It's not that I dislike Hasina too much , but the main reason is I hate Hasina's lackeys like you ( in denial though) who always rant that Hasina is bad but we have no other alternative, so she must stay LMAO!

First leave UK, come to reside in Bangladesh and then give your fucking lecture of your fake patriotism!

Fucking BAL isn't Bangladesh that after removing BAL any unrest of disruption happen in this country!

It's not people like me ,but BAL lackeys like you always wanted to silence people's mouth by spreading false propaganda that anyone who speaks against Hasina is advocating for the civil unrest and disruption in country! So I surely don't give a fu.ck what you say ( bold red part) !

In reality you guys don't have any feelings for country and it's people, you aren't loyal to Bangladesh and it's sovereignty!

Rather your ( plural ) loyalty is only to your political cult and their master Hindutva India!

However keep in mind that these days are long gone and people don't buy BAL propaganda anymore!

Now for green bold part , you belong in the group who say that Hasina is bad , they hate Hasina , but since there is no alternative to Hasina so she must continue!

In reality you guys are more vicious than Hasina's direct lackeys who want her to rule forever! People like you are sugar coated quinine who pretend to be Hasina hater ,but advocate for her that she must continue, because there is no alternative to her right now! LMFAO! 😂

I fear soft powers of a cult more than it's hardline foot soldiers! Because soft powers can wash the brain of common folks and convince them to commit suicide!!

For rest of your message I have no slightest taste of even writing a single word!

Because of your read bold part where you accused me to advocating for civil unrest and destabilize the country because I want democracy!

But again such fifth column ranting will no longer work in Bangladesh! So nobody gives a fu.ck to such rant!

No win situation, its ppl that were forced to leave bdesh, that also gave ppl like you residing in bdesh a life line. Those that were born here struggled immensely with "white folk" that thought of us as toys and to toy with our health, mind and soul. Whilst parents would also refrain from giving offspring xyz to send to bdesh.

There's been a fair few times I was almost lynched like aftab ali, from when I was a small boy. The arrogant punjab paks taking great pride in their martial race heritage- did not make the mix any better.
The bindians and paks superiority complex was much worse back then.

You are having little tantrums. Go and advocate for civil unrest e.t.c

I am Mr nobody, if someone said what I said like my much loved birth sister- than ppl would be applauding.

what triggered you? That I caught you with your half truth of Afghanistan soviet war?

I am not conned so easily by half truth? Or gas lighting?

Like I said never wanted hasina to rule forever, no one is immortal.

I asked you what are the viable alternatives more than once. yet, you mentioned none?

You are like a person I know that thinks really highly of herself, put my life at great detriment before I knew it. In some ways and subtly and profoundly cheated my zindigee. She hated gaddafi, she also thought of herself as white as she had "white passing" phenotype. On the front lines cheering for libya bombing.

Now The cats out the bag with gaddafi and Libya.

This person acting pious now, wearing a hijab now that she acquired the multi million pound house.

After suffering so much, even recently i had my most recent mode of work "sabotaged" in various ways to the point I was almost killed or permanently injured for the rest of life. I suffered from the endemic issues here all my life.

You will come back saying some internalised racist b.s, I am low skill e.t.c. actually I am experienced and qualified and verge of gaining and starting my own business. Some people just get to jealous.

Then the classic line gets touted by racists here, and toxic ppl and ppls like you in bdesh. To go back to bdesh, when I was not allowed to fulfill what ever I wanted to do or gain in a country where I suffered alot. At the same time not even allowing to obtain wealth, whites racist thought me as an animal, so upon going back to bdesh they thought I will climb up a tree and live , and feed myself from there.

I was also not permitted to truly enjoy life of my own full true volition. Only what these toxic ppl wanted with life.

Where my origin attributed so much to it, and my forefathers did so much for it.

Makes me feel disgusted,

Last edited:
Other than bomabaji this video has many important points. Bangladeshi people who are interested to know, please watch thoroughly!

Last edited:
what triggered you? That I caught you with your half truth of Afghanistan soviet war?
Not really! I actually indirectly said I'm not interested to discuss history with a pro Soviet ( when said let's agree to disagree) ! I know Soviet history very well !

I might not give reference as PDF is a place for me to kill my free times, it's not any professional field!

If I start writing the history, you will write propaganda history by pro Soviet source ,and I've to counter it and have to search properly to get evidence , and it will take lots of time ! So im not interested!

So actually you caught nothing
, rather you showed your own color by essay writing and later by your accusation, because I don't want to su.ck BAL dictatorship di.ck!

However that's fine , as it's a common nature of BAL people ( online/offline both)!

And this is the real reason I am becoming more hateful towards BAL day by day!

what triggered you?

If I'm really triggered that is for your statement! People like me who don't want to su.ck BAL di.ck and want democracy; at least no longer want the specific dictatorship continue, that disrupt country and create civil unrest!

I already explained it. If you didn't see it, that's your problem!

However I'm not triggered , just annoyed!

I asked you what are the viable alternatives more than once. yet, you mentioned none?
Yes I mentioned already! Check again! For me he is much better alternative ! I don't feel necessary to write his name again!

Last edited:
The worst thing, is i lost my thing that allowed me to gain income at ease. Now I have nothing.

Went to, an organisation for halal financial, I told them my situation and now said they help me acquire the thing that help me going.

It been nothing but stringing me along for weeks, with excuse after excuse. I gave the guy a txt outlining All the b.s he pulled. He replied with hurtful abusive sentiments.

Every time this callous prick, brought the creators name in to it.

For those that still carry some internalised racist b.s, just know sometimes the system is alot harder for others. Whilst this callous pak/punjab boasted about his millions of turn over and wealth. When pak men get a taste for bengali girl, we are all Muslim bhia bhia now all a sudden. Keeping bengali men a few rungs below is something of a agenda they have.

Last edited:
This news link is vanished by the way! কিন্তু গুগলে লিখে সার্চ দেন এখনো আছে। জাস্ট লিংক ওপেন হবে না!

Attachments

• chiching fak.jpg
    chiching fak.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 32
Please do not misunderstand. I have no interest in your geostrategic dream. You can imagine how to join NATO. 150cm low IQ fake japs.
Stop bickering, idiot. Who asked you to write in our section? Idiots should refrain from doing so in threads where intelligence is required.

Back
Top Bottom