What's new

The last US nail in Sheikh Hasina's coffin

The issue with Asia is we don't have educated visionary leadership and public, people still vote on personalities, noone votes on an ideology/cause. What you mentioned above is from a visionary point of view but unfortunately the public haven't got a clue about it.
That's true , and that's why a unity govt with a technocrat head ( like Dr Muhammad Younus) is a better alternative!

Last edited:
I would support an unity govt under Dr Younus, however although I have often ranted against BAL and said the military must take over.... but i would pause here in all seriousness.

I am a democrat and as such can not support a military takeover. Is BAL anti-democratic, absolutely however they were put there by the people and probably commands 15-20% support in BD.

By contrast military has no capacity or skillset to govern. Their entire career is composed of mostly not doing anything productive at all. They are not the right people to govern.

There must be free and fair election under a caretaker govt and let the peoples will bw done

Hasina and bal should rule for one more period.

Hasina and bal should rule for one more period.

Indeed, not one more period , but they can rule several periods if they have mandate of people!

So, ask them to win an election and rule for one more term rightfully!

Then again and then rule rightfully!

But in a free and fair election BAL will get less than 50 seats ( worse than 2001 ) ; not going to hardline as raw agent subir bhoumik wrote as less than 30 seats as a part of his propaganda to show west that if Hasina fall , extremism will rise!

USA is no longer at war on so called terrorism! So such propaganda isn't going to work!

Last edited:
Indeed, not one more period , but they should rule several periods if they have mandate of people!

So, ask them to win a election and rule for one more term rightfully!

Then again and then rule rightfully!

But in a free and fair election BAL will get less than 50 seats ( worse than 2001 ) ; not going to hardline as raw agent subir bhoumik wrote as 30 seats as a part of his propaganda to show west that if Hasina fall , extremism will rise!

USA is no longer at war on so called terrorism! So such propaganda isn't going to work!
I dont like BAL but if they can command a majority in a free and fair election then no one will complain or have an issue with them ruling as long as they can retain support.

Autocracy is being embedded by BAL and it can not continue. At the same time what are the alternatives? Army no...... BNP coalition although devoid of good leaders is the only alternative. Maybe they will grow into their role. My reading is they can command a majority outright or will get close enough to expand their coalition and form a government.

BNP coalition although devoid of good leaders is the only alternative.
It's a clear no! If BNP led coalition come , results might be worse as Tareq Zia doesn't have the quality of his father!

And BNP another bastardized party that will not let another one become PM from another party of coalition!

At the same time what are the alternatives? Army no..
Not army! But army must pressure from behind to force BNP BAL and other parties to form a national unity Govt that will work as a caretaker govt for long time, as 3 months isn't nearly enough to correct the corrupted system!

So they should continue 5/7 years to change the system!

And then only a free and fair election can take place!

5/7 years aren't very long time to unmade this current mess!

Why I'm always talking about military pressure? Because without internal pressure only USA can't convince then to be united!

Only military pressure can help forming a national unity govt under Dr Muhammad Younus!

Only military can made BNP & BAL; Nastik and Mullahs drink from same pot!

Oize bagh ar mohish ke ek ghate pani khete baddho kora.

Bangladeshi politicians aren't as gentle and polite ! So force is needed if you really want safety for common people !

And most of the common people will die starving but won't come to street!

Because they don't want to live like lion for one day , rather they ( we brave Bangladeshi) want life of street dog and want to live 1000 days!

Sounds harsh , but it's bitter reality! However many people ( BAL cronies indeed) will frown at my remark , but that's the reality!

( Even if some of them willing to protests they can't do under leaders! You see the movement of BNP collapsed in 10 December? Because sold out BNP leaders failed to motivate them! )

That's the reason only military pressure can get this job done!

Another reality is Gandiji wouldn't survive a month against Hitler! He would be abducted and killed in first few weeks!

He became great man with ahingso andolon because he was doing so against the British!

Last edited:
That's true , and that's why a unity govt with a technocrat head ( like Dr Muhammad Younus) is a better alternative!

That certainly would be a good idea, as long as it doesn't turn out to be a military type of government.

Regarding Usa pressure on Bangladesh to hold free and fair elections, well the USA knows no elections are fair because Usa always calls for democracy and elections but then blackmails leadership to toe their line otherwise they will be out of power. Noone wants to see a independent and powerful Bangladesh except their own people.

That certainly would be a good idea, as long as it doesn't turn out to be a military type of government.

Regarding Usa pressure on Bangladesh to hold free and fair elections, well the USA knows no elections are fair because Usa always calls for democracy and elections but then blackmails leadership to toe their line otherwise they will be out of power. Noone wants to see a independent and powerful Bangladesh except their own people.
Exactly I agree! However if now USA policy can benefit us, we can accept it! It's called give and take!

At least we can keep Indian influence at bay, and that will literally make us independent nation!

Exactly I agree! However if now USA policy can benefit us, we can accept it! It's called give and take!

At least we can keep Indian influence at bay, and that will literally make us independent nation!

Good point, regarding India it looks very difficult for Bangladesh to be independent from them, Bangladesh is surrounded by India, BAL is very close to India due to old connections, Indian influence is high.

The only way is to make close relations with China and China allies such as Burma, where you can build road, rail, economic links with China through their territory, then close connections with allies such as Thailand, Srilanka, also make close relations with fellow Muslim states of Malaysia and Indonesia. This will give Bangladesh alot of independence.

Screenshot_20230602-025522_Maps.jpg

It's a clear no! If BNP led coalition come , results might be worse as Tareq Zia doesn't have the quality of his father!

And BNP another bastardized party that will not let another one become PM from another party of coalition!

Not army! But army must pressure from behind to force BNP BAL and other parties to form a national unity Govt that will work as a caretaker govt for long time, as 3 months isn't nearly enough to correct the corrupted system!

So they should continue 5/7 years to change the system!

And then only a free and fair election can take place!

5/7 years aren't very long time to unmade this current mess!

Why I'm always talking about military pressure? Because without internal pressure only USA can't convince then to be united!

Only military pressure can help forming a national unity govt under Dr Muhammad Younus!

Only military can made BNP & BAL; Nastik and Mullahs drink from same pot!

Oize bagh ar mohish ke ek ghate pani khete baddho kora.

Bangladeshi politicians aren't as gentle and polite ! So force is needed if you really want safety for common people !

And most of the common people will die starving but won't come to street!

Because they don't want to live like lion for one day , rather they ( we brave Bangladeshi) want life of street dog and want to live 1000 days!

Sounds harsh , but it's bitter reality! However many people ( BAL cronies indeed) will frown at my remark , but that's the reality!

( Even if some of them willing to protests they can't do under leaders! You see the movement of BNP collapsed in 10 December? Because sold out BNP leaders failed to motivate them! )

That's the reason only military pressure can get this job done!

Another reality is Gandiji wouldn't survive a month against Hitler! He would be abducted and killed in first few weeks!

He became great man with ahingso andolon because he was doing so against the British!

Sounds like Pakistani people and similar political problems. The 2 Begums of Bangladesh and Nawaz and Zardari of Pakistan, the mullahs as a bonus, However military involvement can be very dangerous as witnessed in Pakistan, over the years they become power hungry and want to control everything and these people have tanks, guns.

The major problem as you described is the political, government, electrol system. We always update our lives, income, wealth, phone, pcs but never update the governmental system, the police system, judiciary system. The elite won't allow it because they are the product of this system and it benefits them, they're millionaires so what's the issue for them.

I would always say its the fault of the people, why don't we produce people who have long term visions for the nation, create political parties who want reforms, have an ideology, and they work to make the state strong and independent. Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Iran are the perfect example.

BAL is very close to India due to old connections, Indian influence is high.
Yes but there are different opinions! I won't write it directly! Maybe I will write later!

The only way is to make close relations with China
It's popular opinion anyway! There is an opinion that China was more responsible than India for arranging farcical election in 2018.

It's unpopular opinion for common Bangladeshi, though it's becoming popular!

Whatever maybe the cause , China has a good relationship with BAL, perhaps because of business?

Unfortunately China still lack the quality of a global leader , because still they aren't ready to save any country from Indian grasp directly, unlike like past days!

China should care about other countries people!

@beijingwalker said the same! All China care is business! So let them develop first, then I will happily choose them over USA, as I always did!

But for now USA,as it can free us from Indian influence if it works sincerely!

However since there are no permanent ally or enemy in international relationship, so it's possible in future!

However I wish Bangladesh won't utterly work against China , if it become USA ally through a pro west govt!

From well established parties, BNP is urdently pro west and BAL is traditionally Russian ally!

Russia is Indian ally forever! So now only we ( with the help of USA) can save our a.ss !

However military involvement can be very dangerous as witnessed in Pakistan,
Brother, fortunately ( it's maybe unfortunate at the same time ) we don't have a leader with strong backbone like Mr Imran khan!

But sometimes a leader with very strong backbone can cause you trouble!

If you noticed my old posts , you will see that I'm a huge fan of Mr Khan ( firstly for cricket and secondly for his charisma) , but IMHO he should have been more diplomatic, as Pakistan doesn't have stronger economy like Turkey!

That's why it's back fired! Mr imran khan should have been patient, Rome wasn't built in one day! Bravery and suicide isn't same thing! He had to wait till election, it's my current stance, although I could be wrong as I've zero idea about the ground reality of Pakistan!

But IMHO, he should have understood that sometimes everyone needs to serve, in order to lead!

I wish Allah protect him from your current establishment!

However nowadays current regime made us weak! So military back up is necessary, if you want to oust the correct regime!

However I believe if military will be involved, it will be involved for USA, as both Pakistan and Bangladesh armed forces are pro west! Specially business folks are pro west , because they are our main export destination!

And USA needs a base in the bay of Bengal and India won't allow them. Because India has wet dream of becoming a superpower!

So Bangladesh is only option for USA now!

That made Bangladesh geopolitically important to West! Also made a hot bed of proxy war!

Bangladesh can't escape her fate! So it's better we try to get some benefits from it!

One last thing, mullahs are nowadays a great bonus for BAL as well! Chormonai pir Rezaul Karim already became pro BAL, hence pro India!

Religion is the worst kind of political tool in Bangladesh, and once BNP used it, now BAL is using it, because 71 card is no longer working!

Last edited:
What is democracy? Farcical election under this establishment and and make everyone who slightly disagree make them silent by labeling them as Razakar and illegitimate children of Pakistan ( aka traitor in their language)!

If you call it democratic setup , we really don't want such democratic setup!

Even Egyptian style military dictatorship is far better than the nasty bloody ideology that literally made the country slave of India!

Truth to be told, such kind of benefits were given to India that no sovereign country would give!

So of USA really doesn't see Bangladesh through Indian lense anymore, then we should take the chance and wipe off traitors!

If it make puppets of USA , then so be it!

It's better to be the puppet of USA ,than becoming puppet of India!

I understand your frustrations because corruption is a cancer to society. but what if the military generals are equally corrupt? if not more? Do you know how much money Army generals have made under civilian leadership of Hasina?

I wouldn't say Egypt is a better example. No military police state is better than a corrupt democracy, trust me. At least in civilian state, you can go to a court for trial but in military police state, you are at the mercy of a General that is neither elected nor answerable to the public. and he can get away with any crime just consider history of any dictators.

I understand your frustrations because corruption is a cancer to society. but what if the military generals are equally corrupt? if not more? Do you know how much money Army generals have made under civilian leadership of Hasina?

I wouldn't say Egypt is a better example. No military police state is better than a corrupt democracy, trust me. At least in civilian state, you can go to a court for trial but in military police state, you are at the mercy of a General that is neither elected nor answerable to the public. and he can get away with any crime just consider history of any dictators.
Im not talking about military state! Rather i want a govt like Fakhruddhin regime ( 2007 - 2009) and this time you can call it Younus regime!

It was much better than any regime in Bangladesh! Everyone other than partisan lackeys know this!

Also from 2014 Bangladesh has no democracy!

Thanks!

Last edited:
One awami gunda intellectual Nijhoom Mazumdar called Rashed Khan of Gano Odhikar Porishod "Bastard", now another BAL gunda used the same profane language to Tareq Rahman, another leader of Gano Odhikar porishod!

In reality BAL bastards are crossing limit! Those cavemen shouldn't live in civil society!

If it's fall upon military, then there must be military takeover! Only in this way a successful national unity Govt is possible under Dr Muhammad Younus!

Yunus is a traitor.
He will sell BD in no time. Hes a b**ch of Hillary.

The british colonial system simply persisted with the brits being replaced by indian elite.

Correct.

I have always seen India as continuation of British Raj, only now under Hindu dominance.

Yunus is a traitor.
Well for BAL culprits indeed Dr Younus is traitor! And people don't give a fuk to what BAL culprits think!

If you are not one of them , refrain from saying so!

He will sell BD in no time. Hes a b**ch of Hillary.
Selling Bangladesh to America is way beneficial than selling Bangladesh to India! Period!

And already Indian bitch sold Bangladesh several times to India! Some last agreements are extremely vicious!

Also any day i would prefer the bitch of Hillary to the bitch of modi!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom