What's new

The last time China got into a fight with Vietnam,it was a Disaster

There is no love lost between China and Vietnam, Vietnam will destroy China if they have a chance. Currently Vietnam in no serious threat to China survival, why China not start a short but maximum destruction war with Vietnam? Serve 2 purpose, destroy Vietnam economy and let the world know China won't hesitate to fight a war and protect your interest?

Why fight a militaristic war when China can crush many, many countries economically?

Why fight a militaristic war when China can crush many, many countries economically?

Global economy all interconnected and interrelated, China can hurt other without hurting themselve.

Global economy all interconnected and interrelated, China can hurt other without hurting themselve.

On the larger scale, it basically depends who can survive when push comes to shove.

Of course i read, RPGs to against tank fleets = Fresh blood to against Iron. Good lucky, Vietnam.

Don't you know RPG29 burn Merkava Mark IV ?

The tank has one big star. That's Vietnamese tank. Some advice for viet. If you want people to take your photos seriously , it has to have a source and proper cataloging data. Otherwise, i'll take it with ten ton of salt.

You can't read the Eight - One in that big star ?
Before know well, just don't call "Vietnamese tank" ... bolo ... you are not a troll, right ?

type_62.jpg

Type_62_tank_-_above.jpg

Chinese Type 62 light tank at the China People's Revolution Military Museum.

Below is Vietnam T62 Tank ( Solid yellow Star on Red background )
T62_2.jpg

Last edited:
to bolo, this must be an invasion of Vietnamese tanks to Tiananmen Square and crushed Chinese people

20090603-221038-pic-358681028_s640x435.jpg

to bolo, this is the new Vietnamese MBT Type 99

Type_99_chinese_MBT.jpg

Don't you know RPG29 burn Merkava Mark IV ?
I don't appreciate Israel Merkava tank, coz such front engine tank easily damage in large-scale tank battles.

I check RPG-29 data, only 650mm penetration depth for ERA+RHA (900mm for RHA without ERA) , this 650mm penetration depth shorter than ZTZ99G and ZTZ96A MBT's composite armors but can through early version of ZTZ96 without ERA and type59 tank.

We have >830mm RHA, >1000m RHA+ERA
炮塔装甲由复合材质和特种钢组成,两者间的夹层内还有特种材质,故又称间隙式复合装甲。其在2000米距离上可抗击穿甲能力在700毫米的动能穿甲弹和破甲能力在800毫米以上的战防弹。在1997年冬季进行的低温试验中,99式坦克经受了14发105毫米尾翼稳定脱壳穿甲弹的攻击,无一击穿坦克的前装甲。后来用T-72C坦克上的125毫米炮对其射击6次,依然无法击穿前装甲。

如果披挂上附加装甲,在车重增加0.7吨的情况下,99式坦克的抗APFSDS(稳定翼脱壳穿甲弹)穿甲能力在830毫米以上,抗HEAT(破甲弹)穿甲能力在1060毫米以上;在炮塔和车体上安装新型双防反应装甲后,抗APFSDS和HEAT的能力可达到1000~1200毫米。另外,99式坦克的侧屏蔽前端还装有反应装甲,顶部装甲也得以强化。

311070.jpg

26_180750_9da431752fc77be.jpg

Last edited:
I don't appreciate Israel Merkava tank, coz such front engine tank easily damage in large-scale tank battles.

I check RPG-29 data, only 650mm penetration depth for ERA+RHA (900mm for RHA without ERA) , this 650mm penetration depth shorter than ZTZ99G and ZTZ96A MBT's composite armors but can through early version of ZTZ96 without ERA and

it depends on grenades type. you may know that Vietnam self produce and develop our own grenades

I dont appreciate China material quality.

your t99 in small quantity, and not suitable to mountain area,

during combat, nothing could make sure the survival of your best tank.

Last edited:
it depends on grenades type. you may know that Vietnam self produce and develop our own grenades

I dont appreciate China material quality.

your t99 in small quantity, and not suitable to mountain area,

during combat, nothing could make sure the survival of your best tank.
LOL, u suspect the material quality of World N.o3 weapons exporter ? :coffee: Well we trust it. China has 200+ ZTZ99G but equipped hundreds of ZTZ96A MBT in South PLA Army.

to bolo, this must be an invasion of Vietnamese tanks to Tiananmen Square and crushed Chinese people

20090603-221038-pic-358681028_s640x435.jpg

to bolo, this is the new Vietnamese MBT Type 99

Type_99_chinese_MBT.jpg
Oh,you Vietnam lier ,do you know what happened after this photo was taken?the tank stopped and the man in white climbed on the tank.just stop bullshitting!

Oh,you Vietnam lier ,do you know what happened after this photo was taken?the tank stopped and the man in white climbed on the tank.just stop bullshitting!

I didn'tsay that tanks crushed that guy, did I?

LOL, u suspect the material quality of World N.o3 weapons exporter ? :coffee: Well we trust it. China has 200+ ZTZ99G but equipped hundreds of ZTZ96A MBT in South PLA Army.

The No3 weapons exporter ? do you mean Germany ?
FYI, Top 5 : 1, USA , 2, Russia, 3, Germany, 4, France, 5. UK

Back
Top Bottom