What's new

The Last Act of the American Century

I hope USA collapses and falls hard. When that happens, i will be dancing with glee and says" Serves you right for invading Iraq LOL!"
If we do, we will fall smack on top of China. The quake will also be so hard that it will shake all of Asia to ruins.

If we do, we will fall smack on top of China. The quake will also be so hard that it will shake all of Asia to ruins.

LOL, "Dragon Emperor" is not Chinese, yet you still found a way to bring China into it. :lol:

Anyway, don't worry about us. Even during the 2008 Global Credit crunch, we still grew at near double-digit rates.

I hope USA collapses and falls hard. When that happens, i will be dancing with glee and says" Serves you right for invading Iraq LOL!"

The whole world is concerned and you are hyperventilating like a leaking sieve.

And if US collapses you will fall flat in a dung heap!

You find that exciting?

Even the Chinese who would be delighted are not so delighted because of the repercussions.

Even the Chinese who would be delighted are not so delighted because of the repercussions.

Nobody wants to lose that kind of money.

The world is interconnected now. If any major economy collapses, it will be bad for everybody.

LOL, "Dragon Emperor" is not Chinese, yet you still found a way to bring China into it. :lol:

Anyway, don't worry about us. Even during the 2008 Global Credit crunch, we still grew at near double-digit rates.

He maybe a Chinese Malay.

Or he could be a Bhumputra, who is seething with anger with what the US has done to Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan!

One thing is for sure, he does not understand economics.

He maybe a Chinese Malay.

Or he could be a Bhumputra, who is seething with anger with what the US has done to Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan!

One thing is for sure, he does not understand economics.
Being in the semicon manufacturing industry, I know how much Malaysia depends on Western technologies and foreign investments to keep the country in modernity. His Chinese friend totally missed the point of that dependency in my response.

I think one should not take oddballs too seriously.

Some people require to let off steam and gas so that they can then be comfortable and deflated.

The whole world is concerned and you are hyperventilating like a leaking sieve.

And if US collapses you will fall flat in a dung heap!

You find that exciting?

The only people who seems happy at US collapse are the leftists, leftist liberals and Islamists who for whatever reason will only see US as an enemy.

The only people who seems happy at US collapse are the leftists, leftist liberals and Islamists who for whatever reason will only see US as an enemy.

Isn't that an over-generalization?

Also, isn't Obama a left-leaning liberal?

You must be a right-wing conservative.

Isn't that an over-generalization?

Also, isn't Obama a left-leaning liberal?

This statement was based on personal experience in my home state Kerala which is alternately ruled by Communist (Who are still true to their roots unlike the Chinese Communists). You will not find any single good word about US from the mouths of the Communist leaders or the leftist liberals who support this govt let alone the islamists or Muslim political parties. Praising US is equal to political suicide if you belong to the above groups.

Source: Communist/Leftist newspapers & TV Channels.

That is true that in India, the Communists alone have no good words for the US and think that everything is a conspiracy.

What is left leaning liberal in the US, is ultra and extreme right conservative in India! :)

Liberal is a cuss word in the US. It is badge of honour worn on the sleeve in India.

You must be a right-wing conservative.

No, just an ordinary Indian who doesn't subscribe to the double standards or the pseudo-secularism that the leftists in my country propagate.

Back
Top Bottom