What's new

The Killing of a Young Boy

Though killing a child is deplorable war crime...but i am amazed at this hypocratic rona -dhona from tamil diaspora and LTTE supporters both inside and outside india and the tamilnadu govt.....Where were these tamil people when Prabhakaran and his organisation was using the child sucide bombers and child soldiers.I didnt hear wven a single protest voice from these people during 1990s till prabhakaran's end.how old was dhanu when she blew herself to kill rajiv gandhi.From pics of her she was just a minor.Where were these tamils who never condemned prabhakaran fo using a minor girl as suicide bomber.

LTTE lost its moral support and the SL tamil cause lost its support as well from TN tamil population in a majorway when Rajiv got killed - That is the history. So lets not do this finger pointing and generalizing that the TN govt or people were LTTE supporters - leave out some of the lunatics' views here.

But here it is - LTTE practiced suicide bombing and used child soldiers - consequence - was designated a terrorist organization by UN - likewise SL army committed war crimes and should be pursued for war crimes like how Serbian army was hounded by UN - fair deal??

Who are you to tag anybody ?
What do you want from sri lanka ? They were fighting for years. And let live LTTE head family live, so after some year they can start LTTE movement again. ? So human rights can take favor of these LTTE terrorists ?
Innocent were also dead. People should talk about them. Thousand of innocent tamil were killed by army but nobody is talking about them. Here we are talking for a junior terrorist.
And people are talking becz he is is 12 year old, but people don't talk when a minors fire gun on others. I am saying again, if a minor can fire gun, want to be a part of any terrorist group, then he deserve to die. Or in future many more people ll suffer becz of terrorist group ideology.
Being a minor age does not give anybody permission to commit crime. His father Karma was reason behind is death. not sri lanka. Sri lankan killed LTTE head family to kill the ideology of LTTE.

What's your opinion of Afzal's family or the family of head of any Islamic movements or the Maoists?

I know you will have kind words for them.

LTTE lost its moral support and the SL tamil cause lost its support as well from TN tamil population in a majorway when Rajiv got killed - That is the history. So lets not do this finger pointing and generalizing that the TN govt or people were LTTE supporters - leave out some of the lunatics' views here.

But here it is - LTTE practiced suicide bombing and used child soldiers - consequence - was designated a terrorist organization by UN - likewise SL army committed war crimes and should be pursued for war crimes like how Serbian army was hounded by UN - fair deal??
my side tracked my main poin.......What i'm saying is that how many times did Tamil diaspora or even people and leaders of tamilnadu did show concern for the child soldiers and the suicide bombers used by LTTE That they are now crying wolf on killing of Prabhakarn's son and shedding crocodile's tears now(though kids death in the manner he met is deplorable.What i'm pointing out is the hypocrisy of tamil diaspora.

What's your opinion of Afzal's family or the family of head of any Islamic movements or the Maoists?

What did Afzal's family did to you?Though its condemnable that GOI didnt handover his and Maqbool dar's body to their families even after 25 yrs.After execution GOI has no right over the dead body it belongs to the family.

As they are against of Republic of India, I think we delayed in hanging afzal. We wasted 11 years and a lot of money. We should rid of such traitors. And as their family is directly/indirectly supporting the idea of such elements . We have to finish them also. We should not allowed anybody to breed, who is against India.

About tamil people got killed in sri lanka, This is center government responsibility to take care of these people. But as we all know that our government only care about islamist movement and votebank, they ignore others thing. Or else Indian government could save many tamil in sri lanka.
Jaya is just using this card to get more seat in center government so she can make some deal in 2014.
We all need to stand up and fight. it ll take many years, may be decade but at least our upcoming generation ll not face these sh!t.

my side tracked my main poin.......What i'm saying is that how many times did Tamil diaspora or even people and leaders of tamilnadu did show concern for the child soldiers and the suicide bombers used by LTTE That they are now crying wolf on killing of Prabhakarn's son and shedding crocodile's tears now(though kids death in the manner he met is deplorable.What i'm pointing out is the hypocrisy of tamil diaspora.

What did Afzal's family did to you?Though its condemnable that GOI didnt handover his and Maqbool dar's body to their families even after 25 yrs.After execution GOI has no right over the dead body it belongs to the family.

After so long break u r back. But still remain same dumb person. Grey cell never matured eh?or u r just trolling?

let me tell this to many commenting here.

1. There is no evcidence that SLA killed this child.
2. This uproar is hypocrite and political. There is nothing special abt this boy, only the PR value at Prabha's name.
3. His father had instructed his cadres not to waste any bullets on sinhala kids n children so the methods they used were slamming the infants on tree trunks, walls, killinng pregnant sinhala mothers and cutting open her womb to cut the unborn into peices. this is his methhods. He had massacred kids inside mosques, temples, little children at the age of 8-12. LTTE used to send little tamil kids, whom they thought were weak to carry a gun were made to run over mine fields to clear paths for LTTE. So in thid war, there are far more kids who deserve this uproar, sympathy and justice than this kid. when compared with every brutal act this man used to murder children his son got an easy death who ever did that. So get over it.

After all dont u wonder what he is doing inside a bunker with bodyguards when other kids were sent to the battle.?

These images are not real. They are fake doctored by Chanel 4 on Photoshop.

Sri lankan army never killed anyone. SLA has ZERO casualty policy.

indians need to grow up and stop supporting LTTE

pakistanis need to grow up and stop supporting LET , JUD , JEM , Taliban and god only knows how many organisations which are supported by GOP ........:wave:

After so long break u r back. But still remain same dumb person. Grey cell never matured eh?or u r just trolling?
i may not be lacking grey matter but its for sure that you skull has full of gobar instead of any brain.thats why you keep farting off from ur keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom