What's new

The Killing of a Young Boy

^^^^

No worries..Plenty of more recycled stories of this kind will appear as we get closer to the UNHRC sessions ..Await reports from AI,IGC,ICJ,GTF,BTE,Transgender govt of Tamil Peelam add to that the CH4 "production" 4th edition..It's a masive hive of activity in Geneva these days..Huge industry human rights is these days..Money can buy you even made up "truth"

To be honest i want some kind of scrutiny on GOSL at least regarding the deterioration of democracy and the rule of law in the island..There needs to be some needling done on this Rajapaksa regime thats totally drunk with power

Not on the needs of these blood sucker NGO's or thier funding terrorist fronts

Killing him was necessary. Age does not matter. He was a part of LTTE

He was a young boy . Its a clear case of human rights violation , and yes age does matter.

He was a young boy . Its a clear case of human rights violation , and yes age does matter.

So were the other hundreds of young boys and girls who were abducted and send to the front lines as cannon fodder..Alas for them age did'nt matter neither did human rights..Naked hypocrisy

So were the other hundreds of young boys and girls who were abducted and send to the front lines as cannon fodder..Alas for them age did'nt matter neither did human rights..

So what are u implying?? an act of terrorism is countered by another act of terrorism and that too by the state?
Look I am not supporting LTTE here. They have started out with a noble cause, but unfortunately they got messed up real bad.
I agree that LTTE has done some really inhuman things . But to use that as an excuse for human rights violation by Srilankan army is equally worng.

So what are u implying?? an act of terrorism is countered by another act of terrorism and that too by the state?
Look I am not supporting LTTE here. They have started out with a noble cause, but unfortunately they got messed up real bad.
I agree that LTTE has done some really inhuman things . But to use that as an excuse for human rights violation by Srilankan army is equally worng.

Nobody is giving excuses here atleast not me..Though if it is indeed true the millitery intelligence had to do what was deemed necessary at that moment for the sake of the nation..But you cant have double standards..So where were the HR orgs,CH4 or those in TN idiots dancing jigs these days when thier presumed Sun God and this child father sent a whole generation of young Tamils to thier graves..Why wont Callum McRae make a movie on those hundreds of innocent unnamed children..Is it because his pay masters do not want him to??.Is this boy so special to TN jokers simply because he was Prabakarans child??..It's simply a propaganda war out there..Nobody is righteous in these circumstances

And can you please elaborate what that "Noble Cause" LTTE started off with??

That's Typical fu@cking north Indian attitude.....................

Who are you to tag anybody ?
What do you want from sri lanka ? They were fighting for years. And let live LTTE head family live, so after some year they can start LTTE movement again. ? So human rights can take favor of these LTTE terrorists ?
Innocent were also dead. People should talk about them. Thousand of innocent tamil were killed by army but nobody is talking about them. Here we are talking for a junior terrorist.
And people are talking becz he is is 12 year old, but people don't talk when a minors fire gun on others. I am saying again, if a minor can fire gun, want to be a part of any terrorist group, then he deserve to die. Or in future many more people ll suffer becz of terrorist group ideology.
Being a minor age does not give anybody permission to commit crime. His father Karma was reason behind is death. not sri lanka. Sri lankan killed LTTE head family to kill the ideology of LTTE.

Who are you to tag anybody ?
What do you want from sri lanka ? They were fighting for years. And let live LTTE head family live, so after some year they can start LTTE movement again. ? So human rights can take favor of these LTTE terrorists ?
Innocent were also dead. People should talk about them. Thousand of innocent tamil were killed by army but nobody is talking about them. Here we are talking for a junior terrorist.
And people are talking becz he is is 12 year old, but people don't talk when a minors fire gun on others. I am saying again, if a minor can fire gun, want to be a part of any terrorist group, then he deserve to die. Or in future many more people ll suffer becz of terrorist group ideology.
Being a minor age does not give anybody permission to commit crime. His father Karma was reason behind is death. not sri lanka. Sri lankan killed LTTE head family to kill the ideology of LTTE.
With the same authority with which you Justified the killing of a Kid.................And being a south Indian its heartbreaking for me may not be for you........................

Nobody is giving excuses here atleast not me..Though if it is indeed true the millitery intelligence had to do what was deemed necessary at that moment for the sake of the nation..But you cant have double standards..So where were the HR orgs,CH4 or those in TN idiots dancing jigs these days when thier presumed Sun God and this child father sent a whole generation of young Tamils to thier graves..Why wont Callum McRae make a movie on those hundreds of innocent unnamed children..Is it because his pay masters do not want him to??.Is this boy so special to TN jokers simply because he was Prabakarans child??..It's simply a propaganda war out there..Nobody is righteous in these circumstances

As I already said , I do not support LTTE and I have no sympathy for them at all. Human right violations should be condemned no matter who does it. Its just that we expect a Professional army to be more responsible when dealing with these sort of things. If they choose to act in anger and revenge then I am afraid they are no different than a terrorist organization like LTTE.

And can you please elaborate what that "Noble Cause" LTTE started off with??

This is beyond the scope this thread . I do not wish to turn this thread into another episode of "troll wars", as we both know there are trolls in this forum from both sides of the border.

With the same authority with which you Justified the killing of a Kid.................And being a south Indian its heartbreaking for me may not be for you........................

I also said in my post, we should think about the thousand of innocent people killed by sri lankan army but i can not support any terrorist group. Our government policies are not trying to look in this matter. They are trying to use the people emotional sentimental.

For me you are not south Indian, For me you are an Indian, and trust me my words, feelings and action ll never go against you or any Indian. I also want our government to take action but i don't want government to play with people emotions as our politicians do.

As I already said , I do not support LTTE and I have no sympathy for them at all. Human right violations should be condemned no matter who does it. Its just that we expect a Professional army to be more responsible when dealing with these sort of things. If they choose to act in anger and revenge then I am afraid they are no different than a terrorist organization like LTTE.

This is beyond the scope this thread . I do not wish to turn this thread into another episode of "troll wars", as we both know there are trolls in this forum from both sides of the border.

This has nothing to do with revenge or anger..So far no concrete evidence is provided..These concocted or otherwise pics will hold no bearring even at a simple court of law

Having said that..IF it did really happen i reiterate the intelligence units did what was deemned necessary for the greater good of the nation..While not condoning killing of any child i can understand the "legitimate" reasons behind it..The Bolshevics did it,So did the French and so many other instances in world history..This was a dirty messy war against a terror organisation that did not adhere to any conventional rules of war..You cant have clear black and white sides

Another important question..So what makes many of you to think this mockumentory is the gospel truth??..No govt,Not the US nor the EU or UN and Especially India has accepted it's authenticity..Tell you what if those responsible for the Mumbai attacks pays Callum McRae to make a movie(Believe me both he and John Snow would be more than happy for the right price) showing Indian armed forces blatantly killing Kashmiri unarmed children would you do the same..Consider it the truth and nothing but??

As for the "Noble Cause" you mentioned..I myself is from a minority community in the island..I'm just curious to know what made some Tamils(LTTE) so special to bear up arms and totally brutalise this country for 30 years..What specific greivences do they have that my community does'nt??Or even the poor Sinhalese or Moors?? And what minority in what post colonial country does not have grievences?? Are all the minorities in India happy and hunkey dorey?? Would all those minoroties in India bear arms for thier "Noble Cause"??

I also said in my post, we should think about the thousand of innocent people killed by sri lankan army but i can not support any terrorist group. Our government policies are not trying to look in this matter. They are trying to use the people emotional sentimental.

For me you are not south Indian, For me you are an Indian, and trust me my words, feelings and action ll never go against you or any Indian. I also want our government to take action but i don't want government to play with people emotions as our politicians do.
Have you seen videos of Brutality done by Srilankan army on Innocent Tamilians................I too never support terrorism...............But what they have done to that Kid (even if he is terrorist) cannot be justified...........After capturing him alive how could they do this................Sorry that i got personnel...............

Have you seen videos of Brutality done by Srilankan army on Innocent Tamilians................I too never support terrorism...............But what they have done to that Kid (even if he is terrorist) cannot be justified...........After capturing him alive how could they do this................Sorry that i got personnel...............

Bro whatever happened to Tamil people is not acceptable. And i want Indian government to look seriously in this matter. But Indian government is also responsible for this. They let them die. One side India tries to act big power but she could not stop this. It could be stop diplomatically. And this is not only example. Check out Indian history, Does not matter this is south, or north. government never cares about innocent people. But i hope government ll take some actions, but whatever java is doing is not good. I don't know, currently how Tamils are doing in Srri lanka. I want them to be fine and want government to ensure this.

Killing a 12 year innocent kid is wrong, But killing a minor terrorist is right. LTTE was not a terrorist group, it was a ideology, and Prabakaran was center of it. Letting live anybody from his family means, sri lanka was going to face threats in future. The kid they shot. tomorrow he'd be 18-20 year old, and he ll rise voice of LTTE theme. They just stopped the future risk.

Let me give you 1 ex, remember delhi rape case. 1 is minor and he ll get max 3 year punishment. That minor was main accused who killed her brutally. He is not only 1 ex, there are thousands of minor involvement in crimes. I don't want all these minors to get capture and give them some year punishment. Human rights are for common people who follow laws, not for such type of serious criminals.

About Innocent Tamils, your every point is right. And i know you don't support terrorism, you are just supporting innocent people, and i am also on your side.
I just don't want Indian state and center government to do politics over the death of these Tamils, i want government to give justice.

I hope SL army killed him in front of his father..I have no regrets..And SL won`t get in to any trouble..4 years gone , TN and tamils say loads of bs.but we are still fine !! thats because we did the right thing~

Maybe that is where there is difference of opinion in how we tamilians see things and non-tamilian Indians see things - Tamilian interests(both Tamilnadu and SL) were held by Indian state to ransom for the past few decades

1. Example - illegal ceding of Katchatheevu by GOI and not ratified by the two houses of the parliament - this happened right after SL providing refuel facilities for Pakistan airforce planes in 1971 war - Consequence - these kind of news - How many of you sympathize or even care about these kinds of news? And this came in today.

20 TN fishermen hurt in Lankan Navy attack - India - IBNLive

2. Training and logistics support of the fringe militant elements by GOI for its own self interest thereby turning the non-violent movement of SL tamilians for the past few decades, effectively into a violent one when LTTE took charge

3. Sending IPKF to SL for its own interests(and not in the interest of SL tamilians) as there were rumours that US is going to have a base in Trincomalee

In contrast, GOI has taken a hawkish step with not compromising on Akshai Chin which is not even in its hands and historically does not even have a claim to that region. Now China is coming to Indian Ocean and you guys want to ransom Tamilians rights again? It is a joke except it is not as we are at the receiving end of the GOI's shenanigans - But we will not give a rat's *** anymore as we have 40 MPs and we will influence the Indian foreign policies. Hell with the Indian long term interests as seen by the non-tamilians as if hurting the interests of the Tamilians is the only out by GOI.

And I do not even see even a iota of sympathy for this kid - forget about his dad who is a terrorist but killing a 12 year old?? -

kid1_zps12ae281a.jpg

kid2_zps4e039961.jpg

kid3_zps9a03aeec.jpg
Though killing a child is deplorable war crime...but i am amazed at this hypocratic rona -dhona from tamil diaspora and LTTE supporters both inside and outside india and the tamilnadu govt.....Where were these tamil people when Prabhakaran and his organisation was using the child sucide bombers and child soldiers.I didnt hear wven a single protest voice from these people during 1990s till prabhakaran's end.how old was dhanu when she blew herself to kill rajiv gandhi.From pics of her she was just a minor.Where were these tamils who never condemned prabhakaran fo using a minor girl as suicide bomber.

At+Sriperumbudur+on+May+21,+1991,+the+belt-bomb+assassin+Dhanu+waits,+garland+in+hand,+for+Rajiv+Gandhi.+Beside+her+are+(from+left)+Kokila+Vani,+Congress(I)+volunteer+Latha+Kannan+and+Sivarajan,+notepad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom