What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Stop trolling.

Also, boasting that you have "true bravery" is laughable.

Who is going to take a person seriously, when they declare that they themselves have "true bravery"?

Self-congratulatory nonsense.

Friend I have nothing against you and unfortunately like I know little Chinese history I presume you know little ancient Indian history. So please refrain from making comments without understanding the context or to which is addressed.

Thanks.

This is a good one by Nusrat. He is one who didn't forget his roots.

See, talking of Radha, Shyam. Beautiful song.

Sufism was inspired by Hinduism, not from that pathetic desert or those herders and nomads.

Sufism spread from other places.

Bulleh Shah is believed to have been born in 1680, in the small village of Uch, Bahawalpur, Punjab, in present day Pakistan.[2] His father, Shah Muhammad Darwaish, was a teacher and preacher in a village mosque. Little is known about Bulleh Shah's ancestry except that some of his forebears were migrants from Uzbekistan[3] and that his family claimed direct descent from the prophet Muhammad

Abul Hassan Ali Ibn Usman al-Jullabi al-Hajvery al-Ghaznawi (ابوالحسن علی بن عثمان الجلابی الهجویری الغزنوی) or Abul Hassan Ali Hajvery (sometimes spelled Hujwiri, Hajweri, Hajveri), also known as Daata Ganj Bakhsh (Persian/Punjabi: (داتا گنج بخش) (which means the master who bestows treasures) or Daata Sahib (Persian/Urdu: (داتا صاحب), was a Persian Sufi and scholar during the 11th century. He significantly contributed to the spreading of Islam in South Asia.[1

He was born around 990 CE near Ghazni, Afghanistan during the Ghaznavid Empire and died in Lahore (in present day Punjab, Pakistan) in 1077 CE. His most famous work is Kashf Al Mahjub ("Unveiling the Veiled") (کشفُ المحجوب), written in the Persian language. The work, which is one of the earliest and most respected treatises of Sufism, debates Sufi doctrines of the past.
Ali Hajvery is also famous for his mausoleum in Lahore, which is surrounded by a large marble courtyard, a mosque and other buildings. It is the most frequented of all the shrines in that city, and one of the most famous in Pakistan and nearby countries. His name is a household word, and his mausoleum the object of pilgrimage from distant places.[2]

Last edited by a moderator:
The subjugated ones were converted. :lol:

They are now posting kaffir mushrik videos to prove it was not forced..
Haha... im feeling pity on him now. Lets leave this thread now.
He got nothing left tos ay now. Let him post youtube videos to lift his hurt ego.

Majority of Pakistanis are Barelvi- which are Sufi Muslims - google it son.

This Barelvi thingy is very new, late 1800s.

They are called Mushriks and wajib-ul-qatl by all your Islamic channels and other Islamists.

And it was started 1880, long after the invaders came into the land. So what are you talking about? AQnd it said it was a movement of Sunni Islam..

It was movement that wanted to protect our Sufi beliefs from the takfiri - of Osama's lot.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Haha... im feeling pity on him now. Lets leave this thread now.
He got nothing left tos ay now. Let him post youtube videos to lift his hurt ego.

Run little indian run.

This Barelvi thingy is very new, late 1800s.

They are called Mushriks and wajib-ul-qatl by all your Islamic channels and other Islamists.

The vast majority of Pakistanis are Barelvi and Shia - and love the Sufi's.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Why dont you tell us which sect you belong to...??
Are u ashamed of that..?

I am a Pakistani Shia, and proud of it, little indian.

We accepted the beautiful faith, and came into the light - from the dark - praise the Lord millions of times that I was born a Pakistani, and not a little indian.

The beautiful faith (only you call it so) was forced upon you weakling whose forefathers were either afraid of the first sight of Arabs or turned mercenaries for a few gold pieces.

The faith you are following is the very thing that should remind you that you are just following the ways of your oppressors,conquerors,Masters.

Little wonder that neither the Arabs nor the Persians treat you as their equals and rather look upon you mongrels as slaves. Little wonder. :)

Let me show an example of "peaceful conversion" by Islamists, typical of the early Islam.

When a Muslim army invaded a town, they would not allow anyone to convert to Islam for three days. During these three days they could kill as many men as they liked, pillage their properties, then rape and enslave their women and children. Only after a town had been decimated and all the young women and children that could be sold as slaves were captured would the brutal campaign of Islamization, with its brutal mandate that all must convert or die, began. However the Jews and the Christians were given protection to live provided they pay a penalty tax called Jizyah and enter into dhimmitude. Dhimmi means protected. But the dhimmis had to pay a hefty jizyah for their protection. This Jizyah was the source of livelihood of the Muslims who through it were able to live like parasites off the labor of the dhimmis. The following Hadith, reported by Bukhari, records the source for this practice based on the admonitions of Muhammad toward the dhimmi:

Narrated Juwairiya bin Qudama At-Tamimi:
We said to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, oh Chief of the believers! Advise us." He said, "I advise you to fulfill Allah's Convention (made with the Dhimmis) as it is the convention of your Prophet and the source of the livelihood of your dependents (i.e. the taxes from the Dhimmis.) " Volume 4, Book 53, Number 388:

Ancient Pakistan had nothing to do with poor dirty india, it belongs to us, your ganges civilization must have something to be proud of. The IVC is our virsa.

Where people read Qur’aan and prayed 5 times a day. Always saying InshaAllah.
The IVC has been tentatively identified with the toponym Meluhha known from Sumerian records. It has been compared in particular with the civilizations of Elam (also in the context of the Elamo-Dravidian hypothesis) and with Minoan Crete (because of isolated cultural parallels such as the ubiquitous goddess worship and depictions of bull-leaping).[65] The mature (Harappan) phase of the IVC is contemporary to the Early to Middle Bronze Age in the Ancient Near East, in particular the Old Elamite period, Early Dynastic to Ur III Mesopotamia, Prepalatial Minoan Crete and Old Kingdom to First Intermediate Period Egypt.

:hitwall:

The beautiful faith (only you call it so) was forced upon you weakling whose forefathers were either afraid of the first sight of Arabs or turned mercenaries for a few gold pieces.

The faith you are following is the very thing that should remind you that you are just following the ways of your oppressors,conquerors,Masters.

Little wonder that neither the Arabs nor the Persians treat you as their equals and rather look upon you mongrels as slaves. Little wonder. :)

Another indian with an inferiority complex, poor little hungry indians.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

So your loving being manhandled here..??
ok your wish.

your the expert in being manhandled. :rofl:

Where people read Qur’aan and prayed 5 times a day. Always saying InshaAllah.

:hitwall:

We are the inheritors and descendants of this mighty civilization - not poor hungry indians.

Even these American's are inspired by this Music, no wonder millions of people converted to Islam.

what kind of logic is that??????? i am very much attracted toward Sufism, i always feel good from inside when i listen to sufi songs but never ever not even once the thought of converting to islam crossed my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom