What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

What about you...??

The Sufi that converted my Jatt clan to Islam - is still venerated - and respected. And I am a firm believer in the Sufi way of life, which is the mystical element in the great religion of Islam.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Which sect are you from ?

Shia Muslim :)

The Sufi that converted my Jatt clan to Islam - is still venerated - and respected. And I am a firm believer in the Sufi way of life, which is the mystical element in the great religion of Islam.

Aah.. you might be inspired by mickey mouse too.. thats not my question. My question is which sect you belong to ?

Plenty of words for you - millions of people converted to Islam listening to the beautiful words of Islam.

And more than that from the swords of the invading hordes of Arabs and Turks who just toyed with the area that is now Pakistan :)

This is what Huan Tsang said about the people of North West of India on his trvels.

"The people are accustomed to a life of ease and prosperity and they like to sing. However, they are weak-minded and cowardly, and they are given to deceit and treachery. In their relations with each other there is much trickery and little courtesy. These people are small in size and unpredictable in their movements."

We are the inheritors and descendants of this mighty civilization - not poor hungry indians.

The poor hungry INDIANs jumped from a UFO 1000 years back just to surrender the mighty plunders, killers and rapers of your forefathers.

You are just confused.

url

You are confused, the second largest population of Shia after Iran reside in Pakistan.

Aah.. you might be inspired by mickey mouse too.. thats not my question. My question is which sect you belong to ?

I am a proud Pakistani Shia Punjabi Jatt. :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

^ And more than that from the swords of the invading hordes of Arabs and Turks who jusy toyed with the area that is now Pakistan :)

They toyed with poor indians.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

The poor hungry INDIANs jumped from a UFO 1000 years back just to surrender the mighty plunders, killers and rapers of your forefathers.

They raped your forefathers not mine.

Plenty of words for you - millions of people converted to Islam listening to the beautiful words of Islam.

bro even though u believe that but it is not entirely true, if we go by ur logic then if tomorrow a new religion comes up with more beautiful words & songs then what u think whole world will start converting to that religion only bcoz it has more beautiful words & songs???????????

Back
Top Bottom