What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

And we also shall see snow flakes in hell, and pigs will also miraculously fly on that day. :azn:

You sure no one said something similar way back in 1971 when East Pakistan was demanding independence..

Why would India come to get it. the Khalistanis are gonna come for it. After seeing their failure in India, they are trying to see if they get some success in Pakistan's Punjab side.

‘Khalistani terrorists trying to settle down permanently in Pak’
All the best

Wow, Sikh's are trying to settle in Pakistan - and trying to escape india, lol they are most welcome, a lot of Sikh's live in Nankana Sahib

Nankana Sahib (Shahmukhi: ننکانہ صاحب, Gurmukhi: ਨਨਕਾਣਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ), earlier known as Rai-Bhoi-Di-Talwandi, is a city in the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is named after the first Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Nanak Dev, the central figure in Sikhism who was born here, so it is a city of high historic and religious value and is a popular pilgrimage site for Sikhs from all over the world.. It is located about 80 kilometers south west of Lahore and about 75 kilometres east of Faisalabad, with a population of approximately 60,000.[1]It is also the capital of Nankana Sahib District and Tehsil.

You sure no one said something similar way back in 1971 when East Pakistan was demanding independence..

We were outnumbered and surrounded on 3 sides by india, facing an insurgency - supplied and supported by your state, in Pakistani Punjab every warrior and civilian will stand like a wall against your troops.

Wow, Sikh's are trying to settle in Pakistan - and trying to escape india, lol they are most welcome, a lot of Sikh's live in Nankana Sahib

Nankana Sahib (Shahmukhi: ننکانہ صاحب, Gurmukhi: ਨਨਕਾਣਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ), earlier known as Rai-Bhoi-Di-Talwandi, is a city in the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is named after the first Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Nanak Dev, the central figure in Sikhism who was born here, so it is a city of high historic and religious value and is a popular pilgrimage site for Sikhs from all over the world.. It is located about 80 kilometers south west of Lahore and about 75 kilometres east of Faisalabad, with a population of approximately 60,000.[1]It is also the capital of Nankana Sahib District and Tehsil.

See.. So a Khalistan with Lahore (or even Nankana Sahib as the capital is a pretty logical idea.

LOL. All all the best with khalistanis.:azn:

We were outnumbered and surrounded on 3 sides by india, facing an insurgency - supplied and supported by your state, in Pakistani Punjab every warrior and civilian will stand like a wall against your troops.

Again, I didnt say India will invade Pakistan. We certainly dont want to be nuked, you know.. And Pakistan now has the best 60 km range Nuclear missile..

All I mean is that events can turn just like they turned in 1971.. You dont know what situations pop up due to the whole terrorist situation in the Waziristan area and continuing terror and drone strikes..

LOL. All all the best with khalistanis.:azn:

Thank you, by the way - my brother is married to a beautiful Sikh girl, who had to leave your side of the Punjab - when the insurgency was going on, we love that girl like our own. So I have the right to talk on these matters, because of our family connections. :)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Again, I didnt say India will invade Pakistan. We certainly dont want to be nuked, you know.. And Pakistan now has the best 60 km range Nuclear missile..

All I mean is that events can turn just like they turned in 1971.. You dont know what situations pop up due to the whole terrorist situation in the Waziristan area and continuing terror and drone strikes..

Not in the Punjab - they are very Patriotic Pakistani's and know how to fight.

But the 80 million or so Punjabi's would never agree ;)

Why.. It could be a good tourist spot for them for their annual vacation .. I mean travelling abroad to a Sikh country to visit their holy shrine.. Just like Jews of USA visiting Israel.. :D

We know how to make them agree. We have experience with that. They know the drill of signing the papers. ;)

Come and try it, we Punjabi's are the best of friends, if you come in peace - if you come for war - we are the worst of enemies.

Why.. It could be a good tourist spot for them for their annual vacation .. I mean travelling abroad to a Sikh country to visit their holy shrine.. Just like Jews of USA visiting Israel.. :D

Lost in Translation??? the 80 million Punjabi's are proud Pakistani Patriots ;)

Come and try it, we Punjabi's are the best of friends, if you come in peace - if you come for war - we are the worst of enemies.

Sure, khalistanis would prove to be very good friends of yours..they will help you take off some of your burden. Khalistan with lahore as capital. sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom