What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

We just cut the birthday cake (United Pakistan) and gave away half the cake to the Bengalis.

Ofcourse the kick obtained in seeing Pakistan's abject and complete surrender, we becoming the only nation after WW II to administer the birth of a new country and the yoga sessions of more than 90,000 POWs. :lol:

Thats called Zor ka Jhatka Zor se laga. ;)

Yup better get your facts straight missy,

khalistan if there was ever gonna be one, would include Indian Punjab as well as pakistan punjab

Pakistani Punjab belongs to us, come and get it - if you can. :pakistan:

I love the mental gymnastics of these converts. Na ghar ka, na ghat ka.

It's alright son, one day you might just understand, until then keep your studies going.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

And before 1947 ..............was whole India of that time doing it?

English ????

Kithey da Khalistan? We have forgot the past and are now living peacefully with each other..Sikhs and Hindus have such great similarities...Guru Granthsahib also has frequent use of word 'Ram' Besides,Sikh form a major part of Indian Army Sikh Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We celebrate Lohri,Holi,Diwali together our style of marriages,praying and worshiping god is very much the same.
So Pakistanis thinking of differences between Sikhs and Hindus today...buzz off!!

Anyone who knows the history of Sikhism and why the foundation of Sikhism was laid, will know what will happen if Khalistan is made.. Guess by handling the situation of Khalistan, India did a huge favor to Pakistan

Haha.. dont be so inhumane yar. Have some mercy on them.

We are very merciful to indian's, my Grand Father - helped a lot of Sikh and Hindu - get to the border at independence - he protected them - those people are still thankful - he being the Land Owner and them being the workers, he felt it was his responsibility.

We are very merciful to indian's, my Grand Father - helped a lot of Sikh and Hindu - get to the border at independence - he protected them - those people are still thankful - he being the Land Owner and them being the workers, he felt it was his responsibility.

Good for him.. Its people like him and similar instances in India that probably saved thousands of lives.. God bless him

Insahallah, one day this would happen.

Never will happen as long as a single drop of blood, remains in my Jatt people - we are the sword arm of our Pakistani State. :pakistan:

We don't need it. The Khalistanis will capture it and form a Sikh empire.

And we also shall see snow flakes in hell, and pigs will also miraculously fly on that day. :azn:

Good for him.. Its people like him and similar instances in India that probably saved thousands of lives.. God bless him

Brother he saw it as his duty, we could not betray the Sufi that converted us to this great religion. He made sure that they crossed the border - safe and sound and protected their women folk also.

Back
Top Bottom