What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

how did Kashmir figure here?

interesting how those indian use the term "hateful nation" when in fact they are the ones imposing their will (through force and steel-fisted occupation) on the Kashmiri peoples

a peoples who since 1947 have never had aspirations to join hindustan..........

Actually it shows southern part of Kargil within India.

Where did I claim that it does.

HERE!!! These are pictures of the Kargil district, & never have they been inside Pakistan, or Pakistan's side of the LOC:

Kargil.map.gif

764px-Kargil_District.svg.png

Stop embarrassing yourself further. If you had one iota of self-respect, you'd shut your mouth now & would stop fabricating lies about the Karachi Agreement 1949 :cheers:

Now exposing your argument one by one:

The King ceded Kashmir to India

No international body accepts your article of accession, because it quite simply didn't happen, & Kashmir is disputed territory. It's quite unbelievable as to how brainwashed you are by propaganda.

It doesn't matter if Jinnah sent his forces first, you forged a document to grab hold of a land that didn't belong to you, which instigated Jinnah to send troops there. You also sent your forces first into Hyderabad Daccan & Junagarh.
UN never disputed the Instrument of Accession.

UN never disputed the Instrument of Accession.

It has, which is why Kashmir is 'Disputed Territory (Pakistan's position)' in all the UN Mandates, not the 'Integral Part of India (India's position)'. :tup:

:cheers: :oops:

This is what you said before:

Now exposing your argument one by one:

The King ceded Kashmir to India

No international body accepts your article of accession, because it quite simply didn't happen, & Kashmir is disputed territory. It's quite unbelievable as to how brainwashed you are by propaganda.

It doesn't matter if Jinnah sent his forces first, you forged a document to grab hold of a land that didn't belong to you, which instigated Jinnah to send troops there. You also sent your forces first into Hyderabad Daccan & Junagarh.

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Where does the map show Kargil inside Pakistan?

The King of Kashmir ceded Kashmir to India. If you don't know this you are the one from brainwashed madrassa. Not me.

We sent troops to Hyderabad and Junagand like real men do. Not some half baked tribal hooligans just because your soldiers are too scared to fight.

The King of Kashmir ceded Kashmir to India. If you don't know this you are the one from brainwashed madrassa. Not me.

Then why doesn't the UN accept India's position that "Kashmir is the integral part of India"?

We sent troops to Hyderabad and Junagand like real men do. Not some half baked tribal hooligans just because your soldiers are too scared to fight.

You sent troops for the forceful occupation of the areas like you did with Kashmir. Hardly praiseworthy (forceful occupation of people & their kings) I should say, don't you think? :oops:

HERE!!! These are pictures of the Kargil district, & never have they been inside Pakistan, or Pakistan's side of the LOC:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Kargil.map.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...il_District.svg/764px-Kargil_District.svg.png

Stop embarrassing yourself further. If you had one iota of self-respect, you'd shut your mouth now & would stop fabricating lies about the Karachi Agreement 1949 :cheers:
Yes. So. In the second picture, marked by red, the lower part of Kargil was added from Ladakh in 1979 (I have to check the name of the block though).

You are more dense than I thought. Here it is once again. Tabulated for you. Read S L O W L Y.

1. Whole of Kashmir is ours because the ruler acceded Kashmir to India.

The UN doesn't accept it (read my previous post). The rest of your argument is hence moot :oops:

It has, which is why Kashmir is 'Disputed Territory (Pakistan's position)' in all the UN Mandates, not the 'Integral Part of India (India's position)'. :tup:

:cheers: :oops:
Can you please refer me to the UN resolution, or any UN document, where UN disputed Instrument of Accession.

Yes. So. In the second picture, marked by red, the lower part of Kargil was added from Ladakh in 1979 (I have to check the name of the block though).

Yes, but none of the Kargil District was inside Pakistan's Line of Control Area, & your lies have been brutally exposed.

Because India agreed that opinion of the people would be taken to finalize accession.

It doesn't matter what the people think, because Kashmiris haven't gotten their independent homeland from India. It doesn't matter what the people think because you forcefully took over Hyderabad & Junagarh by sending your troops there without any UN intervention. It's clear that the authenticity of the article of accession has not been verified by the UN.

Then why doesn't the UN accept India's position that "Kashmir is the integral part of India"?

You sent troops for the forceful occupation of the areas like you did with Kashmir. Hardly praiseworthy (forceful occupation of people & their kings) I should say, don't you think? :oops:

We Indians are no angels.if thats what you are trying to prove. But we are a million times better than Pakistan in these issues. It is not without reason that Pakisatn has such a bad reputation worldwide.

Yes, but none of the Kargil District was inside Pakistan's Line of Control Area, & your lies have been brutally exposed.
Holly cow. The Kargil district today consists of parts of Ladakh. Kargil then didn't have the same boundaries. Karachi agreement resulted in bifurcation of northern peaks of Kargil, which remained with Pakistan while the bulk, the southern part, remained with India. During 65 India went ahead and captured not just these peaks but Haji Pir Pass as well. But gave it all away.

Back
Top Bottom