What's new

The Kargil Conflict

Bana Singh Captain Bana Singh , was born on 6 January 1949 at Kadyal in Jammu and Kashmir. He enrolled in the Indian Army on 6 January 1969 into the 8 th Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry (JAK LI) Regiment . He was awarded the Param Vir Chakra, the highest wartime gallantry medal in India . During the Siachen Conflict of June 1987, the 8 th Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry (JAKLI ), was deployed to the Siachen Glacier area. It was then found that a large number of Pakistani infiltrators had intruded in the Siachen Glacier . The ejection of these infiltrators was considered difficult but necessary and a special task force was constituted for the purpose. Bana Singh was a Naib Subedar then , posted on the Glacier . Naib Subedar Singh volunteered to join this force . The Pakistani intrusion had taken place at a height of 6450 metres , one of the highest peaks in the Siachen Glacier area . From this feature the Pakistanis could snipe at Indian army positions since the height gave a clear view of the entire saltoro range and siachen glacier . The Pakistanis called this post ' Quaid post ' after their founder Quaid -e - azam Md Ali Jinnah . The enemy post was virtually an impregnable glacier fortress with ice walls , 457 metres high, on either side . Operation Rajiv , named after 2 nd Lt Rajiv Pande VrC, was launched to evict the Pakistanis from that post . Naib Subedar Bana Singh led his men through an extremely difficult and hazardous route , climbing a height of 1500 feet in near darkness in a snowstorm . He inspired them by his indomitable courage and leadership . He and his men crawled and closed in on the adversary. Lobbing hand- grenades , charging with a bayonet and moving from trench to trench, he cleared the post of all intruders . All together 6 Pakistani Special Service Group commandos were killed , 3 or 4 of them were bayoneted in hand to hand battle at a height of 21 ,000 ft . Naib Subedar Bana Singh was awarded the Param Vir Chakra , the highest wartime gallantry medal in India , for conspicuous bravery and leadership under most adverse conditions. The peak which he captured was renamed Bana Top in his honour . At the time of the Kargil War, he was the only PVC awardee who was still serving in the Army.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bana_Singh?wasRedirected=true

I dont know why my post was deleted when i wrote the same about bana singh can any one explain it & i was the first to write it about him my post was deleted as pointless

My dear, check your link again , there is nothing of such sort written over there, Its a Well Admired thing that you cared to satisfy your egos by editing it while quoting, But at the same time you satisfied non , not even you, but you own Ego...

Do not shoot the messenger-- i just posted-- what i read-- on the link your guy posted--
About my Ego- i have plenty of other useful things to do to satisfy my ego--

This is the Real Article and Some Son of a Female Dog edited the original article , , Sorry to hurt the sentiments of who edited it, But I am sure he is not one among you, so curse the editor....

with out any sources-- the credibility is nil--

Do not shoot the messenger-- i just posted-- what i read-- on the link your guy posted--
About my Ego- i have plenty of other useful things to do to satisfy my ego--

Ok My apologies if You havent edited the WikiPedia, But some one has, Do you know who he is??? An Insult to a Soldier and I take it as Mine....

Ok My apologies if You havent edited the WikiPedia, But some Son of a ___, has, Do you know who he is??? An Insult to a Soldier and I take it as Mine....

If i have to edit some thing-- i will make sure it is- the most insulting- disgusting-- embarrassing- post- for the target audience--
So when you find some thing like that-- then you can imagine me has edited it :tup:

Lalak Jan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 15 September 1999, the commanding officer of 12th NLI sent two Special Service Group Comando groups to Tiger Hills to recover the body of Lalak Jan. The two forces were designated 'Ababeel' and 'Uqaab'(Eagle). Ababeel provided the fire cover while Uqaab went into the destroyed enemy bunker to retrieve the body of Lalak Jan. When his body was found, Havaldar Lalak Jan had his AK-47 firmly clinched to his chest.

Some Credibilities cannot be Proven, You need to Go out , take Arms and Feel it, In a Comfort Zone, Credibility is Zero

Am not asking for the soldier-- the credibility of this character Bana Singh-- it could well be a fairy tale-- with out -sources- without any disrespect Sir--

Am not asking for the soldier-- the credibility of this character Bana Singh-- it could well be a fairy tale-- with out -sources- without any disrespect Sir--

Bana.jpg

This Man You see above is Naik Subedar Bana Singh , Any more proof of his existence??

The government of Pakistan awarded Captain Karnal Sher Khan with Nishan-e-Haider, the country's highest gallantry award. Captain Karnal Sher Khan was posthumously awarded Pakistan's highest gallantry award, the Nishan-e-Haider, for his actions during the Kargil Conflict with India in 1999, on the recommendation of the Indian Army

Lalak Jan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 15 September 1999, the commanding officer of 12th NLI sent two Special Service Group Comando groups to Tiger Hills to recover the body of Lalak Jan. The two forces were designated 'Ababeel' and 'Uqaab'(Eagle). Ababeel provided the fire cover while Uqaab went into the destroyed enemy bunker to retrieve the body of Lalak Jan. When his body was found, Havaldar Lalak Jan had his AK-47 firmly clinched to his chest.

Jesus christ--
2283585.gif

You have given them the bait-- Now some one is going to edit this aswell-- better save a copy of it-- in advance-

Bana.jpg

This Man You see above is Naik Subedar Bana Singh , Any more proof of his existence??

He exist-- i do not deny that-- i am talking about the story thats been associated with him--

Back
Top Bottom