What's new

The journey of India’s GDP from 1000 A.D. to 2020

Lol.. There is no such thing mate.. Is it a Indian term..

Again why bother replying if you don't care what other people say ? You come over to a Pakistani defense forum and proclaim you don't care about what non Indians say about India ? What are you dyslexic ?

Cos atleast they have something to contribute rather than going on and on on a rant about posters in a International defense forum cannot comment on India, Maybe if you take your bloated head out of your own arse you'll realize this ain't your corner shop selling chai, But a online forum with multitude of opinions about multitude of subjects, and there is nothing you can really do about posters expressing them

Best thing to do if you don't care is to ignore, Without proclaiming it and then getting your panties in a twist.. :enjoy:

Only part of your mumbo jumbo of a post that i agree on..

In simple terms for you Mughals never ruled India, Cos it did'nt exist prior to 1947 or rather when ever the British Raj declared their borders.. Neither did the Maurya's (Asoka), Their Kingdoms/Empires just happens to be certain parts of the Subcontinental region, As were other parts controlled by other dynasties from time to time

India is a creation of the Brits, End of .. No matter how many mythical stories or propaganda conjured up by certain groups or people can change that.. So you're right History cannot be falsified, It's quite clear

And a guy with a dump head from SL should think twice before teach Indians about their history .
Actually who are you to teach us about our nation ?I have been in here for around 3 years .Till now I didnt tried to teach a foreigner about their own history .
It is the most ridiculous thing to do .
This is an international forum and when I quoted our post I was clarifying that you are nothing to advice in our matters .Even if you poke in our matters noone in here takes you seriously.
A guy with a minimum common sense will then use their brain before posts a single line .But in yours case that is just worthless.

A citizen from Island called SriLanka is teaching Indians about their history .
Dont know whether he is actually aware about his own history.

And a guy with a dump head from SL should think twice before teach Indians about their history .
Actually who are you to teach us about our nation ?I have been in here for around 3 years .Till now I didnt tried to teach a foreigner about their own history .
This is an international forum and when I quoted our post I was clarifying that you are nothing to advice in our matters .Even if you poke in our matters noone in here takes you seriously.
A guy with a minimum common sense will then use their brain before posts a single line .But in yours case that is just worthless.

He is from Europe not native. He is the colonizer so he need to defend so you let him be.

Lol.. You made a declaration you dont care, Why bother to respond then ? Certainly it seems to irk you despite the false bravado .. :lol:

Btw you have done absolutely nothing to clear any misconceptions what so ever than make the usual generic statement.. Atleast more knowledgeable posters like @Nilgiri and @nick_indian have actually tried to counter my argument with some well made points

I didn't really counter it per se....just adding even if things went swimmingly politically/historically....there is the huge problem of comparing a GDP series past a certain time period even if the data is totally continuous and state-sanctioned etc.

If the underground economy is 40 - 60% of the economy today of a developing country.....it would be more than 90%+ the further back you go. That leaves huge amounts to be estimated (some of which someone already mentioned via one way: using soil fertility etc....but big assumptions have to be made and its really a frontier curve using "census" data more than anything else).

The govt/administration can only manage to chip away (at the total underground economy) at this historically. There are even huge problems with using British Raj data in comparing with today because of it.

Look bub.. I dont really care either way you can go jump a jig for all i care, I will continue express my opinions on any subject i deem fit, Like i said this aint your corner chai shop, This is a online international defense forum.. I'd teach Indians or non Indians their history or any other.. Go drink some lassie, and calm the feck down and stop crying like a little bitch every time someone mentions India.. :p:

Please ignore it. :)

I didn't really counter it per se....just adding even if things went swimmingly politically/historically....there is the huge problem of comparing a GDP series past a certain time period even if the data is totally continuous and state-sanctioned etc.

I agree mate, I was just replying in conjecture.. It was @nick_indian who actually attempted to counter my point with an interesting analysis, Even though i dont agree with, but still respect his opinion given that he didn't cry a shame like a prepubescent teenage girl but countered it like a sensible adult

There are even huge problems with using British Raj data in comparing with today because of it.

Again true and it's even harder on assumptions pre colonial period given actually economic data is even more unreliable, That is the gist of my argument.. The Brit's through it's notorious bureaucracy at least kept volumes of statistics

The reason why Indian GDP fell is because it could not match the industrial revolution of Europe..

Look bub.. I dont really care either way you can go jump a jig for all i care, I will continue express my opinions on any subject i deem fit, Like i said this aint your corner chai shop, This is a online international defense forum.. I'd teach Indians or non Indians their history or any other.. Go drink some lassie, and calm the feck down and stop crying like a little bitch every time someone mentions India.. :p:

All I can see is a bitch from an island nation (perhaps dont know about his own history) teaching others about their own history .
Normal nature of humans that dont have anything valuable for themselves.:D

In simple terms for you Mughals never ruled India, Cos it did'nt exist prior to 1947 or rather when ever the British Raj declared their borders.. Neither did the Maurya's (Asoka), Their Kingdoms/Empires just happens to be certain parts of the Subcontinental region, As were other parts controlled by other dynasties from time to time

India is a creation of the Brits, End of .. No matter how many mythical stories or propaganda conjured up by certain groups or people can change that.. So you're right History cannot be falsified, It's quite clear

So the Mughals did not rule India. Very Good. Megasthanes wrote about some utopia called India in his "fictional" work Indica sometimes around 300 BC. See what he mentioned in his "fiction".

Geography[edit]
India is a quadrilateral-shaped country, bounded by the ocean on the southern and the eastern side.[7] The Indus river forms the western and the north-western boundary of the country, as far as the ocean.[8] India's northern border reaches the extremities of Tauros. From Ariana to the Eastern Sea, it is bound by mountains that are called Kaukasos by the Macedonians. The various native names for these mountains include Parapamisos, Hemodos and Himaos (the Himalayas).[9] Beyond Hemodos, lies Scythia inhabited by the Scythians known as Sakai.[10] Besides Scythia, the countries of Bactria and Aryans bordered India.[11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megasthenes

It was the Brits who carved out a nation as per the fiction described by Megasthanes in his work Indica to keep the European Supremacy. Perhaps they did not want Megasthanes, a European, to be proven wrong. Neither Vasco Da Gama nor Columbus ventured out to seek India as there was no country by name India. Also, Alexander never invaded India. He either invaded Pakistan or Pakhtunistan or Punjab. The stupid Arabs called anything east of Sind province as Hind and the Hindus grabbed the nomenclature as a conspiracy for future Akhand Bharat. I now wonder even more if concept of Ghazwa-e-Hind was some British Conspiracy.

Thanks for telling us our history.

Back
Top Bottom