What's new

The J-20 SUCCESSFULLY conducts first flight!!

Kid did I said that??? dont put your word in my mouth... learn English be4 ranting.. and please change ur flag to green color... you can't fool us by changing green to red ...

and By the way I am Ahmedi, not Hindu...:x

Look Ahmedi, the rules of the forum are pretty simple. If you want to make an extraordinary claim that the J-20 is based on the Lavi then you have to post an article from a reputable publication, such as Jane's Defence Weekly, Aviation Week, New York Times, etc., to support your incredible claim.

If you cannot, you should refrain from making unsubstantiated claims of copying. Otherwise, it is only a short time before the moderators catch up to you and ban you for disrupting the forum (by inflaming long-time members) and trying to derail the thread.

There are many visitors to this forum who are searching for quality information on China's J-20 stealth fighter. You, Ahmedi, are intentionally spreading misinformation and defaming China with your reckless charges of copying. I have reported you and the moderators will be scrutinizing your absurd posts.

Enjoy the forum during your short stay and good luck to you after you're banned.

Last edited:
Look Ahmedi, the rules of the forum are pretty simple. If you want to make an extraordinary claim that the J-20 is based on the Lavi then you have to post an article from a reputable publication, such as Jane's Defence Weekly, Aviation Week, New York Times, etc., to support your incredible claim.

If you cannot, you should refrain from making unsubstantiated claims of copying. Otherwise, it is only a short time before the moderators catch up to you and ban you for disrupting the forum (by inflaming long-time members) and trying to derail the thread.

There are many visitors to this forum who are searching for quality information on China's J-20 stealth fighter. You, Ahmedi, are intentionally spreading misinformation and defaming China with your reckless charges of copying. I have reported you and the moderators will be scrutinizing your absurd posts.

Enjoy the forum during your short stay and good luck to you after you're banned.

O is it??? Is this forum so sensitive that it ban the member for such silly reason, If its so then I doubt how come so many ppl are here...

I am defaming china!!! oh! please don joke.... I am not saying anything like this... Its again your perception and prejudice against me,....

Let the moderator scrutinize, I am sure that if they are not under your influence they will understand that my points are not offensives ..

rest Allah knows, anything happen in PDF...

This is my comment, where did it say that the J20 is copy of LAVI???? Why are you putting your words in my mouth...

I just gave it a name.. nothing more than that....

You are being disingenuous.

"I bet the J20 Aka [also known as] super Lavi..."

You have implicitly claimed that the J-20 is a copy of the Lavi; hence your designation of "super Lavi." I have read over twenty Western articles on the J-20 and not a single one refers to the Lavi. The J-20 has been consistently compared to the F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning (e.g. see Australia Air Power, New York Times, CNN, Aviation Week, Jane's, etc.).

There is nothing more sad than a troll that refuses to stand his ground when caught. Why don't you just admit the truth and acknowledge that you were slandering China's achievement by belittling the J-20 as nothing more than a "super Lavi" or mere copy of Israeli technology. We all know that's what you're saying.

Six members, with four long-time members (each with over 1,000 posts), on this forum have correctly interpreted your reckless and dismissive claim that the J-20 is a copy of the Lavi. See posts #334 (by Below_Freezing), #335 (by ChineseTiger1986), #336 (by S10), #343 (by BigTree.CN), #346 (by Mani2020), and #347 (by me).

You should be banned because there are many new guests that are reading this popular thread. Your absurd claim will confuse them and bring disrepute to our forum as a source of misinformation and ridiculous claims.

Last edited:
Ow! stop bulling me... My posts are clear and must be read with open mind..

I am not responsible if any one interpret sentence in his/her perspective.. I made my point clear...

I just call it a with a name (which as per my understanding is not bad name) and nothing else....

By the way Why I am replying to you??? cut it....

Russia is developing Pak-FA based on Flankers and Berkut, I think no one feel bad if its termed as stealth flanker... (Though this is a new plane under the skin).. same goes for J20, Its design is totally based on LAVI (which Saint Amerika provided china to counter Devil Russia)...

J20 is in many way different than LAVI but based on it... I am no where saying that its not chinies product.. Its very much chinies baby, so don feel bad...

LCA is not based on MiG21, coz both are entirely different design, even Its design match with Mirage and saab viggen, but its no where related to those (may be India have stolen some blue print from these countries :) ) But uncle sam never gave/approve us LAVI/F20/MiG33..

So whatever it is, Its our design...

Soon we will come with AMCA...

:lol:......ladies and gentlemen!!!, after stromforce, I present to you this year's MISTER STUPIDITY mr.alam.saquiba :enjoy:......:yahoo::yahoo:

:lol:......ladies and gentlemen!!!, after stromforce, I present to you this year's MISTER STUPIDITY mr.alam.saquiba :enjoy:......:yahoo::yahoo:

Boss, instead of personal attack, counter his argument with your points, which make this forum more worthy.

He has every right to share his view points.

Martian2's above most makes more sense...

Boss, instead of personal attack, counter his argument with your points, which make this forum more worthy.

One can only counter comments that are worthy of it and his comments are silly .If you can stop him judging on the basis of he being your country man for few minutes rather judge him by the comments he is making then honestly tell us do they make any sense? he is calling J-20 a super lavi and on the other hand in next post he is saying he has not said J-20 as lavi? ok even if he thinks so still many members have clarified or atleast tried to clarified him but still he is making lame excuses for anything and if somebody is stopping him then he is challenging the credibility of this forum .

If he has this frustration its not our fault better he should take it out on some other thing and not derail this thread

One can only counter comments that are worthy of it and his comments are silly .If you can stop him judging on the basis of he being your country man for few minutes rather judge him by the comments he is making then honestly tell us do they make any sense? he is calling J-20 a super lavi and on the other hand in next post he is saying he has not said J-20 as lavi? ok even if he thinks so still many members have clarified or atleast tried to clarified him but still he is making lame excuses for anything and if somebody is stopping him then he is challenging the credibility of this forum .

If he has this frustration its not our fault better he should take it out on some other thing and not derail this thread

Even I do not see any point in those arguments, if you think your explanation is not taken into account, just ignore the whole conversation. in my opinion, we all should not attack anybody personally, if their post not make sense and not upto the mark, they will only lose their credibility.
Again its my opinion..

Even I do not see any point in those arguments, if you think your explanation is not taken into account, just ignore the whole conversation. in my opinion, we all should not attack anybody personally, if their post not make sense and not upto the mark, they will only lose their credibility.
Again its my opinion..

And if we will not stop them then this forum will loose credibility

殲20試飛員談首飛:感覺太好 還不過癮
J-20 test pilot talk about the first flight, feeling really good but not enough satisfaction yet.

101569039.jpg

J-20 first flight pilot 李剛 training in south africa.

101569041.jpg

Picture of 李剛 the forth person from the left during test flight training in South africa.
????????20????????????????

I disagree, The chinies philosophy is , Include the weapon first then later test/upgrade it...

I bet the J20 Aka super Lavi will be included in PLAF much much before FGFA or PAK-Fa...

I have worked for Chinese company, their product is tested at client site.. Americans and European spent >=60% resources on testing. While Chinese companies spent minimal amount on testing... (This is my personal experience...)

But 2013 is very aggressive date..

Russia is developing Pak-FA based on Flankers and Berkut, I think no one feel bad if its termed as stealth flanker... (Though this is a new plane under the skin).. same goes for J20, Its design is totally based on LAVI (which Saint Amerika provided china to counter Devil Russia)...

J20 is in many way different than LAVI but based on it... I am no where saying that its not chinies product.. Its very much chinies baby, so don feel bad...

LCA is not based on MiG21, coz both are entirely different design, even Its design match with Mirage and saab viggen, but its no where related to those (may be India have stolen some blue print from these countries :) ) But uncle sam never gave/approve us LAVI/F20/MiG33..

So whatever it is, Its our design...

Soon we will come with AMCA...

By the way, My cordial and heartily congratulation to Chinese brothers... This machine look awesome... I love cancard... The first I saw russian bomber with cancard and I fell in love with this design...

I wish LCA could have cancard...

Ya LAVI and Flanker will be the mother of all project.... Coz this is the two fighter (J10 and J11) you made/copy first... whats wrong in accepting it??? Its not bad to copy till its satisfying your needs....

See we all know the truth, nothing is hidden in this information age...

Reverse engineering, illegal copying are the two way to bridge the technological gaps... If I would be deciding factor, I would have done same to improve Indian research .... c

Kid did I said that??? dont put your word in my mouth... learn English be4 ranting.. and please change ur flag to green color... you can't fool us by changing green to red ...

and By the way I am Ahmedi, not Hindu...:x

facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING????????????

THIS IS J20

j-20_chinese_stealth_fighter.jpg

THIS IS LAVI

IAI-Lavi.bmp

THIS IS J10B

126379_117311245_j10b-3.jpg

THIS IS EUROFIGHTER

Ef2000_07.jpg

:hitwall:

I would love to counter his point..... but tell me where are those "points" in his posts.... he is just shooting in dark with no idea of what he is saying.

Back
Top Bottom