What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

弹用 means 'ammunition used', not catapult

What a joke!
You need get beyond pre-schooler reading comprehension.
What in the world does a Jet Engine has anything to do with "ammunition"?
"弹用" is obviously short for "弹射用", "for catapult use"

You need smarter supporters, Mr. Deino.

for your long bankrupted and silly theory that J-20 was flying with an AL-31 engine, and still is.

What a joke!
You need get beyond pre-schooler reading comprehension.
What in the world does a Jet Engine has anything to do with "ammunition"?
"弹用" is obviously short for "弹射用", "for catapult use"

You need smarter supporters, Mr. Deino.

for your long bankrupted and silly theory that J-20 was flying with an AL-31 engine, and still is.

What bankrupted theory? It is in the meantime widely accepted - maybe you missed that the world is still turning while you are spinning your theories in small dark cellars - so that even international respected scholars agree.

But as You wish ... keep on dreaming.

What bankrupted theory? It is in the meantime widely accepted - maybe you missed that the world is still turning while you are spinning your theories in small dark cellars - so that even international respected scholars agree.

But as You wish ... keep on dreaming.

Yes, that is true. "It is in the meantime widely accepted . . ." by the ignoramus.

"so that even international respected [and ignorant] scholars agree. " True too.

"No. "弹用" is short for "导弹用"/"for missile use" and XS-10/XS-12 are not WS-10/WS-12."

XS-10, XS-12, XS-13, XS-15, XS-19, XS-19 . . . . are all obscured versions of "WS" to confuse potential spies.

This is a standard Chinese smoke and mirror counter-intelligence technique. It won't fool anybody, except the most ignorant and stupid people, though. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

WS-10/12 are for missiles use?

I could accept that China has large turbofan engines specifically designed for high-speed stealth combat drone.

But for missiles? That must be a huge and very expensive missile.

LOL.

Yes, that is true. "It is in the meantime widely accepted . . ." by the ignoramus.

"so that even international respected [and ignorant] scholars agree. " True too.

Indeed amazing ... You are surrounded by idiots, all ignorant propaganda-believer and You the only, the chosen one to understand.

What other discoveries no-one else can only dream for are you currently working on? A so far unnoticed secret Moon- or even Mars-station? :drag:

Did You ever ask yourself, why no-one here or in any other forum follows this truth? Don't you think if it would be indeed a moment of HEUREKA - as when Archimedes discovered the same principle or when Galileo Galilee made his discoveries - at least a few would follow you and praise you for your brilliance!? But nothing ... silence. No-one follows you and still you think you are the greatest.

Sorry to say so, but it seems as if you are telling me to eat (your) shit only since flies cannot be wrong. Unfortunately no-one else here agrees ... so I think I must eat your shit alone.

Last edited:
Indeed amazing ... You are surrounded by idiots, all ignorant propaganda-believer and You the only, the chosen one to understand.

What other discoveries no-one else can only dream for are you currently working on? A so far unnoticed secret Moon- or even Mars-station? :drag:

Did You ever ask yourself, why no-one here or in any other forum follows this truth? Don't you think if it would be indeed a moment of HEUREKA - as when Archimedes discovered the same principle or when Galileo Galilee made his discoveries - at least a few would follow you and praise you for your brilliance!? But nothing ... silence. No-one follows you and still you think you are the greatest.

Sorry to say so, but it seems as if you are telling me to eat (your) shit only since flies cannot be wrong. Unfortunately no-one else here agrees ... so I think I must eat your shit alone.

"Indeed amazing ... You are surrounded by idiots, all ignorant propaganda-believer and You the only, the chosen one to understand."

I am the One-Eye man, in the Land of the Blinds. I am the only one who can see, and that carries a heavy burden, unfortunately.

Not many people believes, what I have told them.

"What other discoveries no-one else can only dream for are you currently working on? A so far unnoticed secret Moon- or even Mars-station?"

A lot.

I was busy with my own research projects, in the last two years, and taking care of my son, Amadeus, who is now TWO, and my daughter, Persephone, who will be 6, in 3 weeks.

I can't tell you much about my research projects, yet, but they are beyond, but not very far from today's technology.

Thank you for asking.

"Indeed amazing ... You are surrounded by idiots, all ignorant propaganda-believer and You the only, the chosen one to understand."

I am the One-Eye man, in the Land of the Blinds. I am the only one who can see, and that carries a heavy burden, unfortunately.

Not many people believes, what I have told them.

"What other discoveries no-one else can only dream for are you currently working on? A so far unnoticed secret Moon- or even Mars-station?"

A lot.

I was busy with my own research projects, in the last two years, and taking care of my son, Amadeus, who is now TWO, and my daughter, Persephone, who will be 6, in 3 weeks.

I can't tell you much about my research projects, yet, but they are beyond, but not very far from today's technology.

Thank you for asking.
How could you be the "One-Eye man in the Land of the Blinds" if you live in Arizona ... surely someone living in China would have better information about their own military right? Either way the statement sounds ridiculous. :what:

How could you be the "One-Eye man in the Land of the Blinds" if you live in Arizona ... surely someone living in China would have better information about their own military right? Either way the statement sounds ridiculous. :what:

It's a figure of speech, mr. cat. I am sure you understand.

I didn't say I am the only one-eye man, in the Land of the Blinds. I am sure there could be other one-eye man, in China, who already knew the truth, but they are not allow to speak out, otherwise, the Chinese State Security would take them in, in no time.

Could be both bomb or catapult/spring, but in the sentence means bomb engine.

"Could be both bomb or catapult/spring, but in the sentence means bomb engine."

very funny. LOL.

I didn't say I am the only one-eye man, in the Land of the Blinds. I am sure there could be other one-eye man, in China, who already knew the truth, but they are not allow to speak out, otherwise, the Chinese State Security would take them in, in no time.

very funny. LOL.
Calm down hero, the word 弹用 means missile/bomb. So in this case it means missile propulsion. But it could also mean catapult used engine, the problem is you don't need a special engine for catapult use. It's the hook and frame mechanism which changes not the engine.

Calm down hero, the word 弹用 means missile/bomb. So in this case it means missile propulsion. But it could also mean catapult used engine, the problem is you don't need a special engine for catapult use. It's the hook and frame mechanism which changes not the engine.

"the word 弹用 means missile/bomb. So in this case it means missile propulsion."

Oh really?

Do Pray tell what benefits there are to strap a large 2m x 4m long WS-10/12 TurboFan Jet engine, on an expendable, one time use only Bomb or Missile?

If you are member of the Chinese Counter-Intelligence Team, doing damage control on PDF, you need to come up with something better, my friend.

"the problem is you don't need a special engine for catapult use. "

You don't.

But the pilot would the better like the experience of catapult off the carrier deck, at over 200 miles per hour, and don't experience a very sharp g-force load on their spines and airframes, which could lead to long term spinal damage, for a carrier pilot, and decrease the life of the airframes.

I have never heard of an engine built specifically to synchronize with an Electromagnetic Catapult launch before.

So this is an important innovation, if my guess is right.

Electromagnetic Catapult has this unique capability of programming the release of its EM force according to the weight of the aircraft and smooth out the g-force load, over the entire launch, instead of one sharp jolt, at the beginning.

https://engineering.eckovation.com/electromagnetic-catapult/

"Its main advantage is that it accelerates aircraft more smoothly, putting less stress on their airframes, [and pilot]. "

"the word 弹用 means missile/bomb. So in this case it means missile propulsion."

Oh really?

Do Pray tell what benefits there are to strap a large 2m x 4m long WS-10/12 TurboFan Jet engine, on an expendable, one time use only Bomb or Missile?

If you are member of the Chinese Counter-Intelligence Team, doing damage control on PDF, you need to come up with something better, my friend.

"the problem is you don't need a special engine for catapult use. "

You don't.

But the pilot would the better like the experience of catapult off the carrier deck, at over 200 miles per hour, and don't experience a very sharp g-force load on their spines and airframes, which could lead to long term spinal damage, for a carrier pilot, and decrease the life of the airframes.

I have never heard of an engine built specifically to synchronize with an Electromagnetic Catapult launch before.

So this is an important innovation, if my guess is right.

Electromagnetic Catapult has this unique capability of programming the release of its EM force according to the weight of the aircraft and smooth out the g-force load, over the entire launch, instead of one sharp jolt, at the beginning.

https://engineering.eckovation.com/electromagnetic-catapult/

"Its main advantage is that it accelerates aircraft more smoothly, putting less stress on their airframes, [and pilot]. "

The engine is X... Not WS and I don't comphrehend you, are you saying there is a special engine for carrier aircrafts or otherwise. You need to calm down and I doubt you are Chinese btw. Normally Chinese don't talk like you.

I am saying there is no special engine for carrier versions hence there the catapult term does not apply for thr engine.

The engine is X... Not WS and I don't comphrehend you, are you saying there is a special engine for carrier aircrafts or otherwise. You need to calm down and I doubt you are Chinese btw. Normally Chinese don't talk like you.

I am saying there is no special engine for carrier versions hence there the catapult term does not apply for thr engine.
I'm pretty sure he is Chinese but just has a rather poor command of the language in some instances ...

1. "The engine is X... Not WS "

I have already explained that "XS" stands for "WS". Obscuring certain names or use code word is common technique to confuse potential spies.

2. "Normally Chinese don't talk like you."

No, they don't.

My wife keep telling me, I am "special" (not in a compliment way) that she has never meet any Chinese like me.

3. "You need to calm down"

I think somebody is getting nervous because I don't shut up.

4. " I am saying there is no special engine for carrier versions hence there the catapult term does not apply for thr engine."

Excuse me, I beg to differ.

It seems the Chinese Counter-Intelligence Damage Control Team is active at PDF, here, tonight.

This low grade disinformation does not work for me.

Why don't you tell your Boss's Boss to post the entire, unaltered Report of that engine company, here at PDF, so we could examine it, leisurely.

If that Report is not real, as Mr. Figaro stated, then no harm is done.

I would love to see what else is in that juicy Report.

5. I'm pretty sure he is Chinese but just has a rather poor command of the language in some instances ...

My Chinese is better than the Chinese Counter-intelligence Damage Control Team, here at PDF, doing their usual trick of spreading disinformation to control a leak.

Thank you for your concern, Mr. Figaro. :coffee:

1. "The engine is X... Not WS "

I have already explained that "XS" stands for "WS". Obscuring certain names or use code word is common technique to confuse potential spies.

2. "Normally Chinese don't talk like you."

No, they don't.

My wife keep telling me, I am "special" (not in a compliment way) that she has never meet any Chinese like me.

3. "You need to calm down"

I think somebody is getting nervous because I don't shut up.

4. " I am saying there is no special engine for carrier versions hence there the catapult term does not apply for thr engine."

Excuse me, I beg to differ.

It seems the Chinese Counter-Intelligence Damage Control Team is active at PDF, here, tonight.

This low grade disinformation does not work for me.

Why don't you tell your Boss's Boss to post the entire, unaltered Report of that engine company, here at PDF, so we could examine it, leisurely.

If that Report is not real, as Mr. Figaro stated, then no harm is done.

I would love to see what else is in that juicy Report.

5. I'm pretty sure he is Chinese but just has a rather poor command of the language in some instances ...

My Chinese is better than the Chinese Counter-intelligence Damage Control Team, here at PDF, doing their usual trick of spreading disinformation to control a leak.

Thank you for your concern, Mr. Figaro. :coffee:
Clearly the other Chinese members here have interpreted it differently than u ... why not just accept that and drop it? Besides, a "cataput" engine doesnt really make sense anyway. Im sure such engines are referred to navalized engines by the Chinese.

very funny. LOL.
So youre saying that youre information is so credible that if a Chinese poster presented it, they would be taken in? You cant be serious ...

Back
Top Bottom