What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Too much posing with masks and stuff... like kids with new toys lol..

No offence...

Here is another live operation. The cities of Falujah and Ramadi have fell to terrorists after the tribes demanded the Iraqi army leaves. The ISII came and took over, now the tribes are begging for the army to get back. Here is an Image to save a surrounded local police building by ISOF, THEY Managed to get all of them out with no casualties.

Is ISOF Iraqs elite special force or do you guys have an even more advance unit?
They are the elite, they operate independant of the army but cooperate together usually
1525177_10153717819695438_394751616_n.jpg

the last one is taken during an operation, like alsahwi said..

badass poses, I approve :P

This hero is Mahmoud Alsa'idi, he managed to kill 4 ISII&L fighters on his own during an operation in Anbar. :cheers:
Im not talkin abt tht pic.. but overall ... most pics in the thread are of your forces possing ..

I guess, but they are still badass and also plant fear in the heart of terrorists and their supporters.

They are the elite, they operate independant of the army but cooperate together usually

As far as i know they ISOF counts a 10.000 strong force, and that almost the same structure the US have made in Afghanistan.

We have elite army commandos, which counts around 12.000 at the moment, but beside them we have a special unit which works with Navy seals called the APU.

ISOF camo looks pretty nice, any idea of why they choosed this camo, and what is their primary weapon?

As far as i know they ISOF counts a 10.000 strong force, and that almost the same structure the US have made in Afghanistan.

We have elite army commandos, which counts around 12.000 at the moment, but beside them we have a special unit which works with Navy seals called the APU.

ISOF camo looks pretty nice, any idea of why they choosed this camo, and what is their primary weapon?

We have ministry of interior special units which number about 30,000. Also know as "SWAT" or "ERU"( emergency response unit). These guys come after the ISOF.

The ISOF usually use M4 carbines. But lately we have seen a growing number of ISOF with modded AK-47. But the ISOF usually have many times of weapons which they get to choose from before going on a missio.

BTW, there are plans to increase the ISOF to 30,000 in the next years. But it's going to be heard since only 1% off all the active soldiers manage to pass the strict qualifications test for ISOF.

Too much posing with masks and stuff... like kids with new toys lol..

No offence...

The same opinion ... the war is not a game , the country is in danger and this is not the time to put masks like in games, or pose with arms and muscled guys Lol in iraqui army I see a lot of soldiers like this .
And there must have some discipline, even in the special forces.
The French Army has excluded a soldier who operated in Mali, to have just put a mask like those seen on the photos above.
If Saddam Hussein see them , I swear he hangs them imediatelly :omghaha:

The same opinion ... the war is not a game , the country is in danger and this is not the time to put masks like in games, or pose with arms and muscled guys Lol in iraqui army I see a lot of soldiers like this .
And there must have some discipline, even in the special forces.
The French Army has excluded a soldier who operated in Mali, to have just put a mask like those seen on the photos above.
If Saddam Hussein see them , I swear he hangs them imediatelly :omghaha:

Actually ALL the fedayeen saddam used to wear masks.
The ISOF wear masks to cover their identity, others because it's winter right now and they try to keep warm, or simply for psychological warfare.

Here's images of fedayeen saddam, who used to always wear masks.

Here you can see fedayeen saddam with masks
1360601543.jpg

Actually ALL the fedayeen saddam used to wear masks.
The ISOF wear masks to cover their identity, others because it's winter right now and they try to keep warm, or simply for psychological warfare.

Here's images of fedayeen saddam, who used to always wear masks.

Here you can see fedayeen saddam with masks
1360601543.jpg

Wearing a mask to conceal identity and wearing childish holloween masks are 2 different things pal...

I mean ... there should be some discipline... these things don't gave a nice impression abt their profesionality..

No offence to anybody... and Good luck to Iraq and her people... God bless!

伊拉克在慢慢恢复,这是值得庆幸的事,不管谁在主导这一切,对伊拉克人来说这是个好消息。伊拉克现在面临着重建和反恐,尤其反恐更是艰巨异常的任务,毕竟破坏远比建设容易,而这并不是简单的武器能堆出成果的,望继续努力!

伊拉克在慢慢恢复,这是值得庆幸的事,不管谁在主导这一切,对伊拉克人来说这是个好消息。伊拉克现在面临着重建和反恐,尤其反恐更是艰巨异常的任务,毕竟破坏远比建设容易,而这并不是简单的武器能堆出成果的,望继续努力!
So how suppose I understand my dear friend. Let me try google translate.

Iraq is slowly recovering, it is fortunate thing, no matter who is leading it all, for the Iraqis, this is good news. Iraq now faces reconstruction and counter-terrorism, in particular anti-terrorism task is even more daunting exception, after the destruction than construction easier, but this is not a simple pile of weapons and achievements, hope to continue their efforts........................................Now it does make sence many thanks to you.

I do believe president NM, and I've been thinking him as an greatly anbitious person.
Later on, this incident will be remembered as kind of an test on his ability.
Just what my personal feelings are.

I agree. Specially with what you said here

而这并不是简单的武器能堆出成果的

:P

Back
Top Bottom