What's new

The Indus Valley civilisation is 2,500 years older than previously believed

Most of the IVC roads lead into current day Pakistan,
IVC ate beef and buried their dead.
Great bath was practiced by sumerians and greco romans not just IVC
Bulls are different than cows.
IVC was not vedic
Why can't you butt hurt sadists get it through your thick skull?
These threads and propaganda won't make a difference at all.

You steal when you don't have anything .... No surprises there !!! The whole thing is going slide, slide east until it's firmly in middle of Ganges .... lol.

Then you can call it GVC ...
1. Taj Mahal was originally a Shiva temple and a Rajput palace named Tejo Mahalaya seized by Shah Jahan and adopted as a tomb.
2. Sai Baba is Muslim Beef eater
3. Christianity as Vedic Chrisn-nity or Krishna-neeti Theory
4. Ajmir Darga is Shiv Temple which had Shivling inside
5. Qutub Minar was a Shiv Temple
6. Red fort is a Temple which was built by a Virat Hindu and not ShahJahan.
7. Ksa is a Shiva temple
8. Persia is a Virat Hindu Country who's sanskrit name is Parasu, Named after Veduc warrior Parasurama
9. The very famous Vatican city came from Vaatika, meaning the garden in sanskrit.
10. Khandahar : Again Virat Hindu Country and its ancient name Gandhara, This place has significant role in Great epic Mahabaratha.
11. Iran : Again Virat Hindu Country which was known as Aryan and it’s a sanskrit word.
12. Russia, Again Virat Hindu Country whos name was derived from Rishiya, meaning the land of rishis in sanskrit.
13. Saudi Arabia, is also a Virat Hindu Country whos name came from the words Saudh-arrva-sthaan, meaning having the smell of horses, later known as Arbhasthaan.
14. Britain, Brihathsthaan was the ancient name in sanskrit, meaning a big popular country.
15. America, was a Virat Hindu Country, Its name was derived from a sanskrit word Amarathwam which means immortal, the land which is immortal was the meaning of
ancient name of America, it was Amaraka.
16. Australia, As you all know by now that this word came from the words Asthra-Alaya, meaning the land of asthras in sanskrit.
17. Korea was a Virat Hindu Country, Its name was Gauriya in sanskrit.
18. SIBERIA, its ancient name was shibira in sanskrit.
19. Japan, This name came from Nippon, its ancient name was nipuna rajya which is from sanskrit.
20. Canterbury, this name came from Shankapury in sanskrit, name relates to Shiva.
21. Scandinavia, this name came from Skandhanavia, the People(Kshatriya) who worshipped the son of Siva (Skandha) came here by means of naval routes lived here.
22. Multan, this name came from the word Moolasthan in sanskrit.
23. Isreal, this word came from word Eeswaralaya, meaning the house of in sanskrit
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We Pakistanis are Dalit converts and IVC people were high castes so how can we Dalits claim this civilisation?

Yup Indians enmasse believe Pakistanis are dalith converts, this is their biggest brainwashing instrument, imagine declaring all Punjabis, Sindhis , Saraikis, Potoharis, Baltis, Hazaras, Baloch, Pushtuns and Kashmiris as former untouchables , this is Indian shupa powa media for you :)

You're half negro though, and your Pakistani side is Dalit. That makes you a literal negro dalit lmao.

We Pakistanis are Dalit converts and IVC people were high castes so how can we Dalits claim this civilisation?

Dumb false flagger, blew your cover too quickly. With this IQ, no wonder you tropical people never created interesting civilizations. :p

Brother those are South Indians, they are Dalit as well.

Here are upper caste Bhumihars from the state of Bihar:
u3S03uS.jpg

6FSRHww.jpg

cCqLzBB.jpg

It is impossible to find Bangladeshis who look like these people my brother. I know many Biharis in Karachi so they told me about these aryan people.

Omg look at those blue-eyed Nordic Indians! :cheesy:

Anyways, got better things to do than entertain a low IQer. :wave:

Here are ordinary Indians - do we look much different?

01ddd724514101c401df6b501f1424b0.jpg

south-indian-bride-upper.jpg

vijayakanth-27.jpg

So don't be jealous. :cheers:

British has been here for only 150 years or so, while the Indian practice of attempting to move up the caste ladder by changing names and distancing yourselves from other dalits is as old as time itself.

Why you guys bringing dalits here... these people are Tamilians ..

Here are ordinary Indians - do we look much different?

south-indian-bride-upper.jpg

vijayakanth-27.jpg

So don't be jealous. :cheers:

British has been here for only 150 years or so, while the Indian practice of attempting to move up the caste ladder by changing names and distancing yourselves from other dalits is as old as time itself.

Why you guys bringing dalits here... these people are Tamilians ..

Little off topix i
think Bollywood should also give these types of indiAn I mean real Indian with dark complexion no skin whitening treatment . No plastic surgery which forms 999.99 percent of Indian population but nowadays I see fair skinned o.ooo1 percent of indiAn population with plastic surgery skin whitening treatment even though nowadays because of indian white skin obsession background dancers are also foreign girls mostly European because of white skin I didn't see any dark skin foreign dancers

Last edited:
I agree to what they had to say about IVC's age. (I hate calling it IVC...its SSC for godsake).
The mature period of IVC/SSC must have been between 7000-3000 AD and the early period could have coincided with the last melting of ice.
But you know what?
There were cities on Gujarat's coast which sank when the ice melted , so my guess is, IVC/SSC 's origin dates back to 15000 BCE, giving it sufficient time to grow and spread as a civilisation by 7000 AD.

Increasing evidences suggest that these people shifted their crop patterns from the large-grained cereals like wheat and barley during the early part of intensified monsoon to drought-resistant species of small millets and rice in the later part of declining monsoon and thereby changed their subsistence strategy.”
Rice is definitely not a drought-resistant crop. It needs good amount of rain, one reason why south Indian farmers depend on rice while north Indians on wheat.
I still believe that inhabitants of IVC/SSC sites moved westwards after a cataclysmic event. By this i dont mean, the large swathes of North India were barren. Varanasi, as we know it, is one of the oldest cities in the world to be continuously inhabited.

Yup Indians enmasse believe Pakistanis are dalith converts, this is their biggest brainwashing instrument, imagine declaring all Punjabis, Sindhis , Saraikis, Potoharis, Baltis, Hazaras, Baloch, Pushtuns and Kashmiris as former untouchables , this is Indian shupa powa media for you :)

I don't even care if Indians declare us shudras or Dalits. It makes even more sense for our ancestors to get racist Indian rule off us. Good riddance I Say. The Dalits of the Indus Valley got their freedom, we should support our Dalit brothers in India to over throw the tyranny of Brahmin and Kshatriya castes. :lol:

I don't even care if Indians declare us shudras or Dalits. It makes even more sense for our ancestors to get racist Indian rule off us. Good riddance I Say. The Dalits of the Indus Valley got their freedom, we should support our Dalit brothers in India to over throw the tyranny of Brahmin and Kshatriya castes. :lol:
It woukd be nice to inform them about Butts and Sheikhs :D

Many Indians take up higher caste last names as they escape poverty, but in reality 99.9% Indians have dalit origin like us.

The Vedic people were a small tribe and their genetic influence beyond Pakistan is negligible.

Buddy ignore the false flagger, he has derailed the thread and you guys are doing what he wants lol !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom