What's new

The Indus Valley civilisation is 2,500 years older than previously believed

It woukd be nice to inform them about Butts and Sheikhs :D

We all know there is no such thing as Kashmiri Brahmin converts to Islam, it's just a false image created by Dalit Pakistanis to feel better about themselves. :pop:

Well said, I am a Bhumihar my self and low caste Pakistanis look inferior and dark in front of me. Don't even get me started on Bangladeshis haha (not including Bengali Hindus who are of a completely different stock).

Kashmiri Brahmins are called "Bhats" not "Butts", this alone proves that Pakistani "Butts" or whatever are fake. Sheikhs are likely of chamar stock as well.
Haha i have aeen your countrymen upclose at the wagah so claim this superiority elsewhere

Butt is what Bhats were called in Pahari dialect also when a large number if Kashmiris migrated into Punjab after the great famine they were also called butts because of the way Paharis and Punjabis pronounced it
and on history of Sheikhs well let uncle google help you
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmiri_Shaikh
@krash

Wikipedia is not reliable, show me from British source please. Also if there claim is real then they are minuscule portion of Pakistani population.
Ok have you heard of Allama Iqbal?
Do you know his grandfather converted from Hinduism and was frim a Kashniri Pandit family?
He after conversion adobted the title Sheikh its a Kashmiri and to a gmdegree Punjabi tradition to give title Sheikh to converts from Brahmans

Wikipedia is not reliable, show me from British source please. Also if there claim is real then they are minuscule portion of Pakistani population.
This is how folks in my region look like
I have nothing against dark skinned folks they look great but they shouldnt be so insecure about their skin and embrace it :D

Allama Iqbal is only one person, the rest of Pakistani people are likely low caste in origin.

I am Bhumihar, member Clawz has already posted pictures of Bhumihars. We are the tallest caste in India and we are much better looking then your people.
I just gave a history of Sheikhs from example Sir Allama Iqbal its your choice if you wish to deny

Pakistanis arent just converts from Hinduism many converted from other religions and are from different regions

If Pakistanis are indeed darker as you claim why is that whenever i look at wagha border,your tv stars or politicians they tend to be shorter and darker(nothing wrong with ut but you started the comparison)

Sure you are beautiful :D

Brother I've already said that Pakistanis are low caste but they have Islamic invader blood from afghans, Arabs etc. All pakistanis I see in australia are small in height, only a couple with invader blood are fair and tall.
Oh really hmm just google average height of both countries and i wont entertain the idea of caste its more of a Hindu concept its nothing nore than an identity of our past thats it
In my religion there is a concept of equality of all thats why so many converted

have we ever asked for it?
so what you want to relocate harrapa and mohenjodaro to india???
come on dude our history is tangled we can not escape each other
this ! learn from us Europeans and stop fighting over small thibgs like this. we all are caucasians and its our history.

you are the first one who replied here positively, i guess you are an Pushtun or punjabi (of noble blood or Arya)

Ok have you heard of Allama Iqbal?
Do you know his grandfather converted from Hinduism and was frim a Kashniri Pandit family?
He after conversion adobted the title Sheikh its a Kashmiri and to a gmdegree Punjabi tradition to give title Sheikh to converts from Brahmans

This is how folks in my region look like
I have nothing against dark skinned folks they look great but they shouldnt be so insecure about their skin and embrace it :D
well, its not proved that his great grandfather was a brahmin. my theory is all low caste and middle caste people of kashmir converted and took over fake surnames to hide their dalit backgroumd. and brahman and kashtriyas stayed himdu till today.

by rhe way that guy in video look very iranic. where are you from ?

Thread is ruined!!
Brother I've already said that Pakistanis are low caste but they have Islamic invader blood from afghans, Arabs etc. All pakistanis I see in australia are small in height, only a couple with invader blood are fair and tall.

Plz Pakistanis bro.. Don't feed the trolls!!
Why not discuss about making a joint team from both countries to study our history!!

Well said, I am a Bhumihar my self and low caste Pakistanis look inferior and dark in front of me. Don't even get me started on Bangladeshis haha (not including Bengali Hindus who are of a completely different stock).
Where are you from? I am originally from Ghazipur, UP but now settled in Gujarat.

Thread is ruined!!

Plz Pakistanis bro.. Don't feed the trolls!!
Why not discuss about making a joint team from both countries to study our history!!
Pdf has a strange appeal for trolls just aching for bans i dont know why :D

On serious note yes there should be a new archealogical effirt in the region near Mehrgarh who know there might be another settelment of the neolithic period in the region

this ! learn from us Europeans and stop fighting over small thibgs like this. we all are caucasians and its our history.

you are the first one who replied here positively, i guess you are an Pushtun or punjabi (of noble blood or Arya)

well, its not proved that his great grandfather was a brahmin. my theory is all low caste and middle caste people of kashmir converted and took over fake surnames to hide their dalit backgroumd. and brahman and kashtriyas stayed himdu till today.

by rhe way that guy in video look very iranic. where are you from ?
Azad Jammu and Kashmir

Kashmiri Brahmins are called "Bhats" not "Butts", this alone proves that Pakistani "Butts" or whatever are fake. Sheikhs are likely of chamar stock as well.

I take pride not in the fact that my ancestors belonged to the highest cast of an archaic subjugating system but in the fact that I was brought up better than to believe in such kind of nonsense which my Kashmiri Pandit Great Grandad set in motion when he cast away his garb of ignorance and converted to Islam. This has also enabled my generation to know not to give two squats about what an ignoramus has to say about us, our families or our ancestry.

So I won't tell you that there's a reason behind Indian women going gaga for Pakistani men :lol:

Haha i have aeen your countrymen upclose at the wagah so claim this superiority elsewhere

Butt is what Bhats were called in Pahari dialect also when a large number if Kashmiris migrated into Punjab after the great famine they were also called butts because of the way Paharis and Punjabis pronounced it
and on history of Sheikhs well let uncle google help you
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmiri_Shaikh
@krash

Na lala. Firstly let's not stoop to his stupidity. Secondly, you're wasting your time on a simpleton.

ps: Sorry for the late reply, was out of town.

I take pride not in the fact that my ancestors belonged to the highest cast of an archaic subjugating system but in the fact that I was brought up better than to believe in such kind of nonsense which my Kashmiri Pandit Great Grandad set in motion when he cast away his garb of ignorance and converted to Islam. This has also enabled my generation to know not to give two squats about what an ignoramus has to say about us, our families or our ancestry.

So I won't tell you that there's a reason behind Indian women going gaga for Pakistani men :lol:

Na lala. Firstly let's not stoop to his stupidity. Secondly, you're wasting your time on a simpleton.

ps: Sorry for the late reply, was out of town.
that day i was really REALLY pissed off and said some things i shouldnt have

that day i was really REALLY pissed off and said some things i shouldnt have

I understand. I usually remind my self of what the person sitting on the other side must be like.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom