What's new

The Independence Day Incident of harassment Seems Self Inflicted !

Perfect example of a case turning from victim blaming to victim exposed. Just like Malik Riaz sister beating up the "poor" girls incident.

Anyone who goes against the pillars of Islam is at fault. Islam recognises human weakness and Allah has made clear how to behave. Those who break the rules have to suffer the consequences whether it be a man or a woman.

Lot of Muslims will pray five times a day ( one of those pillars ) yet they will be involved in criminal acts like being mafia bosses and oppressing people.

there was a woman somewhere between Karachi and Islamabad. She was attacked by a pack of wolfs, her clothes torn and eaten .. now she's semi naked.. does she deserve to be harrassed?:what:

True! That's why you beat them up and whip them afterwards. 8-)

Are you inciting violence on PDF?

This could lead you to a jail term in Pakistan next time you come to skinny dip in Shangri La.

Forwarded as received.

View attachment 771260

The third-rate TikToker herself invited her low-class fans for a meet-up but ended up being harassed by them and is now trying to cash in on the situation. Punish those criminals who assaulted her in accordance with the law of the land and ban TikTok for good. Neither our religion nor our culture allows such Be-hayai in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

#MinarePakistan
#BanTikTok
for the sake of moving on. lets say the girl had a history which invited unwanted and aggressive attention.

I must say, still, the men who assaulted her need to be punished nonetheless. women get assaulted on their way to work, education etc when they step out of homes in markets on streets parks and bus stations. those girls keep quiet out of fear and shame and the culprits continue with their behavior.
there was a woman somewhere between Karachi and Islamabad. She was attacked by a pack of wolfs, her clothes torn and eaten .. now she's semi naked.. does she deserve to be harrassed?:what:
no, there is no excuse, no justification. it is irrelevant if she invited such attention or not. or if she deserved it or not. I wont even bother to argue if she should've locked her self in a room or should've been there in the park.
what was done to her was criminal and such people deserve punishment otherwise they will continue to gloat over it and high five and continue to harass women.

for the sake of moving on. lets say the girl had a history which invited unwanted and aggressive attention.

I must say, still, the men who assaulted her need to be punished nonetheless. women get assaulted on their way to work, education etc when they step out of homes in markets on streets parks and bus stations. those girls keep quiet out of fear and shame and the culprits continue with their behavior.
The top police officer of the concerned unit and some Iqbal Park officials have been handed their farewell notices....some culprits have been apprehended.....we do have a population control issue so sterilising those in custody would be a step in the right direction.

This could lead you to a jail term in Pakistan next time you come to skinny dip in Shangri La.
Inciting violence? There's dozens of posters suggesting punishment for these people in all the threads about that Minar-e Pakistan incident. And I've never been there. You are kind of prejudiced against either me or my whole nation...or I don't know what's going on with you.

Nope of course not

Whole nation was 1000% ashamed, saddened, angry by the incident wanted reforms

Police rightly pointed out some issues with the Tik toker in thier investigation, in terms of what she was trying to incite, disorganization, chaos

Incels got thier opportunity (wouldn't even call them islamists per say, genuinely believe this is the best way to describe em)

So they went bats*** crazy, saying she is equally responsible, some saying this is what happens when you do stupid stuff, deserves it

So incels with a little support from the islamists started to change the narrative

Now the conversation is shifting from reforms, soul searching to

To petty issues

Incles played a master stroke with this one!

Lol whole thread about the incident is filled with punishing these idiots by beating em up (by the police) and much more

So dozens of posters were inciting "violance" (including me but not by mob but police)

Anyone who goes against the pillars of Islam is at fault. Islam recognises human weakness and Allah has made clear how to behave. Those who break the rules have to suffer the consequences whether it be a man or a woman.

Aha, so those who sexually assaulted her were just instruments of divine retribution.

According to ARY, she is a nurse in some hospital.
According to the hospital sources, she was suspended Three times for using her phone to film herself during work.

But how is that related to the incident?

Last edited:
Inciting violence? There's dozens of posters suggesting punishment for these people in all the threads about that Minar-e Pakistan incident. And I've never been there. You are kind of prejudiced against either me or my whole nation...or I don't know what's going on with you.
Lol whole thread about the incident is filled with punishing these idiots by beating em up (by the police) and much more

So dozens of posters were inciting "violance" (including me but not by mob but police)
so you join every passing mob. how are you different than the ones being sought by police?

I don't give a fck, she still should not have been treated that way, I am a man not an animal, I have been in parties and situations with girls in bikinis and thongs, but because I am not an animal, nothing happened without consent.
Does not make it any better with consent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom