What's new

The Independence Day Incident of harassment Seems Self Inflicted !

How is it that out of nowhere some 400 people decided to harass and tore off her clothes. There has to be something more in the story. Does anyone really believe our men will literally gather and sexually harass a lady? If that's so then why has this type of similar act hasn't happened in the future.
And what happened late reflects of Pakistani society that has become lately. She did not asked to be harassed but she had the wrong calculation on how Pakistani mentality works.
Oh plz. Our society is still much respectful towards women than Americans and Indians

She should have used her 2 braincells and could've avoided this entirely. Why are you calling your followers your "fans"? I am shocked at the naivety of it. Get a security personal if you are so famous and important to the public.

Too gain more coverage, she invited her followers to the meet and greet and it went terribly wrong. And what happened late reflects of Pakistani society that has become lately. She did not asked to be harassed but she had the wrong calculation on how Pakistani mentality works.

I don't give a fck, she still should not have been treated that way, I am a man not an animal, I have been in parties and situations with girls in bikinis and thongs, but because I am not an animal, nothing happened without consent.

Yeah, and I behaved myself, end of story.
No matter what. Where was the police on such an important day at such an important location?
How could such a large scale commotion got ignored by police?

It is Muharram and Police are dealing with other situations, and even requested that because it is a somber time of the year, to celebrate Independence day in a more restrained way.

No matter what. Where was the police on such an important day at such an important location?
How could such a large scale commotion got ignored by police?
giphy.gif

Legendary Punjab police!

Forwarded as received.

View attachment 771260

The third-rate TikToker herself invited her low-class fans for a meet-up but ended up being harassed by them and is now trying to cash in on the situation. Punish those criminals who assaulted her in accordance with the law of the land and ban TikTok for good. Neither our religion nor our culture allows such Be-hayai in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

#MinarePakistan
#BanTikTok

Never thought i would see such incidents happening publicly in Pakistan, that too in Lahore, not somewhere in the interiors.

Having said that, one must understand that in spite of much better law enforcement, sexual assaults, groping etc. is pretty common in large gatherings like concerts in the developed world. Stats of one such report attached for reference only. Anybody can Google to find more comprehensive stats.

At some point we will have to realize that such things are part and parcel of western lifestyle (please do Google harrasment statistics in west before expressing disagreements). As our very own philosopher king, IK says, if we follow them, at best we can be like them, though with our average national working ethics, we all can imagine how far we can become like them.

Attachments

• IMG_20210819_222238.jpg
    IMG_20210819_222238.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 32
1629396190571.png

Investigation Reveals Ayesha Akram Planned Minar E Pakistan Incident As A Publicity Stunt With Her Partner Rambo

See all her videos.
The degrading of our society is obvious but she is no different to that TV show character with her infamous dialogue .......Aur....Aur....Aur

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/minarepakistan

I agree. Ban all social media from pak. The society is or ready.
Never thought i would see such incidents happening publicly in Pakistan, that too in Lahore, not somewhere in the interiors.

Having said that, one must understand that in spite of much better law enforcement, sexual assaults, groping etc. is pretty common in large gatherings like concerts in the developed world. Stats of one such report attached for reference only. Anybody can Google to find more comprehensive stats.

At some point we will have to realize that such things are part and parcel of western lifestyle (please do Google harrasment statistics in west before expressing disagreements). As our very own philosopher king, IK says, if we follow them, at best we can be like them, though with our average national working ethics, we all can imagine how far we can become like them.

These apps and social media are good for westerners. They are bad for us. Need to get them banned.

It might hurt some people but one needs to ask the question what was going on in the minds of those people who were invited given her ticktock profile?
What segment of our society follows her account, and for what purpose would anyone follow her account?
Wasnt she delibrately using her skin to gain followers/publicity/attention.

Both her and the tharkis are equal culprits. It would be injustice if only the tharkis got punished. No one is a victim in this fiasco.
I absolutely disagree - as that is the same excuse a rapist gives

I absolutely disagree - as that is the same excuse a rapist gives

Sir the moral indecency is not gender biased. I clearly see both the parties as morally indecent. Such incidents are a natural outcome.

That is why i hold the opinion (please agree to disagree) aurat marches and so called culture which is being forcefully promoted against the fabric of our society which has existed for centuries is the actual reason of increase in such incidents.

Such incidents are a norm in western society, dont expect any different result in our society if you force western culture in our society.

Taking extreme position be it liberal or religious renders one blind. Indecency in a society leads to moral bankruptcy. You want to control such incidents by force and at the same time campaign for indecency, be my guest sir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom