What's new

The Independence Day Incident of harassment Seems Self Inflicted !

Many witnesses are saying that she was giving flying kisses to her 'fans' right in front of Minar-e-Pakistan on 14 August and then things spiralled from there (maybe the fans thought this was a live mujrah) ... on 15th August she was happily playing and posing with a kabootar and after the release of the video on 16 August she was in black shalwar kameez with dobata all tears.

Wah!

Libturds and Tharkis deserve each other!

View attachment 771272

Investigation Reveals Ayesha Akram Planned Minar E Pakistan Incident As A Publicity Stunt With Her Partner Rambo

Her partner Rambo?? wtf was Rambo doing on minar e paksitan.. shouldnt he be busy helping coalition forces fight Talban?

232074721_10225768727475230_9127752359202863112_n.jpg

239160536_10225768656913466_6921855025981139904_n.jpg

@VCheng starting to realize more and more that I have no more a stake in Pakistan and should not care either.

Remember the time I said to you years ago that in time you will understand why I say the things I say?

Having come to that realization now yourself, I can tell you that the caring never goes away, it just becomes more and more subdued simply due to the sheer futility of it. The next steps come, when like me now, you will worry more about where your grandchildren's' futures will be made, rather than where your grandparents' graves remain.

On topic, when the Heart City of the Land of the Pure is like this, what do you expect the national outcomes to be given the debate thus far in this thread (and on so many others here on PDF)?
banning stuff never works.

And yet the knee-jerk reaction is always and only to ban, and nothing more than that to be more effective.

Last edited:
Some kanjars in society are having get together, things got out of hand , and from no where, its Pakistani society and Pakistan which comes under attack. How predictable!!

Inam ghani predicting capital punishment/ imprisonment for life for the 7 accused arrested so far

You malign women when they speak out to silence the others. I see your game don't worry. You want play these psychological games, I am ready.

Unfortunately - regardless of her own character, she did not ask to be harassed. That harassment is what reflects on Pakistani society and if the byproduct of one attention seeker was just another display of Pakistani mentality then it shows that Pakistani mentality is the root cause - all TikTok and these incidents are is a window into it.
Anyone who goes against the pillars of Islam is at fault. Islam recognises human weakness and Allah has made clear how to behave. Those who break the rules have to suffer the consequences whether it be a man or a woman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom