What's new

The Independence Day Incident of harassment Seems Self Inflicted !

In coming days you ALL will witness the power of “deep pockets” which will deposit money into so many bank accounts of so called social media influencers for creating this malign narrative of Pakistani men are predators and there only job is to prey on women … this same “deep pockets” will also fund “luchey lafungey” brigade to attack on unsuspected females again to push “Pakistani mard bhariyey hein” narrative … just wait and watch how many “made up” videos will surface in the coming days …

And plz people who are posting references of western Countries … so you all do not want me to post the statistics of incidents here … you know the so called west …

Well this is for feminist…

This All is because doing nikkah in the society is made so hard …

Last edited:
Inam ghani predicting capital punishment/ imprisonment for life for the 7 accused arrested so far

Just dont bring Pakistan/i into it, just like when a "lone wolf" decide to empty his gun in Ameican schools, it doesn't automatically become an indictment on America and its society.

What the hell!

Was anyone charged for providing falsified information?
In coming days you ALL will witness the power of “deep pockets” which will deposit money into so many bank accounts of so called social media influencers for creating this malign narrative of Pakistani men are predators and there only job is to prey on women … this same “deep pockets” will also fund “luchey lafungey” brigade to attack on unsuspected females again to push “Pakistani mard bhariyey hein” narrative … just wait and watch how many “made up” videos will surface in the coming days …

And plz people who are posting references of western Countries … so you all do not want me to post the statistics of incidents here … you know the so called west …

Well this is for feminist…

This All is because doing nikkah in the society is made so hard …
not every solution is marriage. knowing how divorce is seen in society, the genius druglord is wrong

not every solution is marriage. knowing how divorce is seen in society, the genius druglord is wrong

That is why I wrote nikkah is made so hard; among so many factors of hindrance one is being facing the "repercussions of divorce" ... which has detrimental financial consequences (more in west) among others...but IMHO in Pakistan the institution of family is intact to some extent and that should be used to leverage and to heal the broken homes and their integration back into the society... as I was told that it is hard because among others issues that "jaba e esaaar o qurbani" is hard to find ...

One other important thing is so much free time for youths is also adding up ... there should be if (not paid) then some sort of volunteer programs from the Govt. with so many seats in every city and town so that the local youth remain involved and busy in productive activities ...

That is why I wrote nikkah is made so hard; among so many factors of hindrance one is being facing the "repercussions of divorce" ... which has detrimental financial consequences (more in west) among others...but IMHO in Pakistan the institution of family is intact to some extent and that should be used to leverage and to heal and broken homes and their integration back into the society... as I was told that it is hard because among others issues that "jaba e esaaar o qurbani" is hard to find ...

One other important thing is so much free time for youths is also adding up ... there should be if (not paid) then some sort of volunteer programs from the Govt. with so many seats in every city and town so that the local youth remain involved and busy in productive activities ...

Such massive mobilisation is only possible in war.

Such massive mobilisation is only possible in war.

I concur; the Govt. alone cannot sustain such a program that is why it is big time for the so called "liberal NGOs" to change their focus from working against Pakistan to now work for Pakistan and use their existing setup and reach to initiate programs to engage the youth...

Now it will be a business to make videos on this topic for TRP .... beware of fake videos

"Ganda hey per dhanda hey ye" ....

BTW now a days when you think about marriage (second time also) a very famous dialogue of a Classic hit movie "Scarface" comes to mind...

1629578482110.png

And I might add..

Then when you get the Power, you get the Woman, Then you do the marriage, then you get the baby, after you get the baby, you get the DIVORCE, after the DIVORCE, you get the child support ... END OF STORY ...

Last edited:
"Rambo" and 6 other members of his TikTok gang arrested by Police:

u.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom