What's new

The Incompetent establishment of Pakistan

sohailbarki

Reaction score
I want to point out to the fact that why we have such an incompetent establishment that runs this country. Yesterday, 125 people were martyred in Mastung, ISIS accepted the responsibility for the attack and yet our government and armed forces only condemned the attack. If it was any other country in the world they would have bombed the shit out of them. Turkey, jordan, Australia and many other countries are example of it. This incident is the best excuse for us to go in Afghanistan and start bombing these rats. Every time they do something like this we go there and bomb their homes, hideouts, training centers.
But with great sorrow i must say that we are incompetent to our core, we did not even blame Afghanistan for this massacre let alone do something.

agree, we should go after them... enough of this condemnation statements.

Like I said in another thread, they are too busy manipulating the elections.

bro, election manage to aik Political cell bhi kar sakta hai,

I want to point out to the fact that why we have such an incompetent establishment that runs this country. Yesterday, 125 people were martyred in Mastung, ISIS accepted the responsibility for the attack and yet our government and armed forces only condemned the attack. If it was any other country in the world they would have bombed the shit out of them. Turkey, jordan, Australia and many other countries are example of it. This incident is the best excuse for us to go in Afghanistan and start bombing these rats. Every time they do something like this we go there and bomb their homes, hideouts, training centers.
But with great sorrow i must say that we are incompetent to our core, we did not even blame Afghanistan for this massacre let alone do something.
These countries bombed the shit out of them because at that time ISIS was roaming openly in cities. Now they don't openly roam around the cities inside Afghanistan but they are hiding deep inside Afghanistan in caves and in protection of RAW and NDS. It's not easy to find them. They are not controlling cities and roam freely in streets of Afghanistan but they live deep in caves. So you can't just go and bomb the hell out of them

I think atack is not orchestrated by afganistan...its not afgans pakistani afraid of but the us which is controling everything from afganistan.

I think atack is not orchestrated by afganistan...its not afgans pakistani afraid of but the us which is controling everything from afganistan.

Afghanistan cant orchestrate shit for themselves even in kabul, they are just tools.. its clearly US and Ganga nexus.

These countries bombed the shit out of them because at that time ISIS was roaming openly in cities. Now they don't openly roam around the cities inside Afghanistan but they are hiding deep inside Afghanistan in caves and in protection of RAW and NDS. It's not easy to find them. They are not controlling cities and roam freely in streets of Afghanistan but they live deep in caves. So you can't just go and bomb the hell out of them

well a clear message must be sent to them including RAW and NDS, and that message must be visible to common Pakistanis and the world, and massive air strikes inside Afghanistan will just do that.
As i said we failed to put pressure even on Afghanistan and blame them for it.

Turkey is a recent great example for us, even against the well of Russians and Americans they went inside Syria and did what they had to do, Great example of a nation with self pride and preservation.

well a clear message must be sent to them including RAW and NDS, and that message must be visible to common Pakistanis and the world, and massive air strikes inside Afghanistan will just do that.
As i said we failed to put pressure even on Afghanistan and blame them for it.
Yes strike where you want us to kill civilians just to satisfy your ego ?? Are you trying to end ISIS or create more ??? We would strike when we get intelligence of them coming close to our border. These days they are close to Uzbekistan and other border areas not ours

Afghanistan cant orchestrate shit for themselves even in kabul, they are just tools.. its clearly US and Ganga nexus.
U still think we are so capable to attack u from afganistan...thnx bro.
Dnt under estimate us...they can screw anyone anytime...if the mighty soviet could not stand collapse then u are very far comparable to Soviets
Apart from all big claims by ur leaders and army of teaching usa a lesson..eveyone knows...no one can do nething to them.

boot lickers will always come up with excuse!! even when they were roaming free i dont remeber coward fauji generals doing anything against them in afghanostan!

Kill terrorists, not civilians. Regardless of our anger, we should go after those responsible. Don’t blame all Afghans for this.

Yes, they come hiding among refugees but it’s our job to find them and bring them to justice. Ordinary refugees are innocent.

Yes strike where you want us to kill civilians just to satisfy your ego ?? Are you trying to end ISIS or create more ??? We would strike when we get intelligence of them coming close to our border. These days they are close to Uzbekistan and other border areas not ours
Last time MOAB on ISIS was near parachinar khurram agency, and stop giving excuses of civilians this and that.
Yes, my ego and millions of other egos like me must be satisfied. we don't pay these generals to live in fancy houses with 10 10 vehicles and protocols, they need to satisfy our egos and as nation these incident hurt us. we need morale booster.

And remember when they were caught sleeping while some choppers were busy killing OBL inside our country?

boot lickers will always come up with excuse!! even when they were roaming free i dont remeber coward fauji generals doing anything against them in afghanostan!
When they managed to capture the half of Iraq and Half of Syria they were openly roaming in cities. Only their leader was in hiding. All ISIS fighters used to openly roam cities so it was much easier to attack them. No one is boot licker here but if you lack facts and knowledge of this war nothing can be done about that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom