What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad my reputation has not preceded my arrival for so many forum users :lol:

I can be very, very, very mean if the need arises. :taz:

@ anti-body: i am an unfriendly person, and no still not accepting requests. One day when i become a mortal from a moderator, I will. I don't want reports on my wall :cool:

i remember i liked the user name by u-- and about 2 years back we did a bit of msging--- funny thing is i didnt know that u were a female , till u became a mod! i just took u as a male , as 99.999% are males here:lol:

i remember i liked the user name by u-- and about 2 years back we did a bit of msging--- funny thing is i didnt know that u were a female , till u became a mod! i just took u as a male , as 99.999% are males here:lol:

i love f-16......

this was the first pic i could find that completely fits the allowed pixels for avatar pic --

ive moved on from my crush of f16 to another one though......

jf17:azn:

This has been my username for the longest time.

Yeah, I know you thought I was a guy. I didn't want to say anything, it would have been awkward. Plus, I preferred mingling than being singled out.

Are you done with your studies?

i love f-16......

Oh that was someone else. She was wayyyy more kooky. ;)

How do you know her?

Oh that was someone else. She was wayyyy more kooky. ;)

How do you know her?

i will recognize you what was your old id???, i thought u were old her, and i thought what happened to her :lol:(jst joking) maybe pluto girl?? hmm lemme guess more maybe by your old posts..

i also got singled out from here some time back..

i will recognize you what was your old id???, i thought u were old her, and i thought what happened to her :lol:(jst joking) maybe pluto girl?? hmm lemme guess more maybe by your old posts..

i also got singled out from here some time back..

Lol/... seems like we are playing 'guess who' here...

What happened to ILF16/Blossom?

What was your old ID?

My ID has been elmo for over two years :)

What was your old ID?

no i mean your previous id u--- etc

mine was, -----

oohh yeah she was blossom, thad teri ki, main bhi ch..... :facepalm:, these ladies are fooling me

What was your old ID?

Yeah.. what did happen to blossom??

Ummm... Elmo.

I wasn't forumming for the longest time and you probably don't remember me at all. I didn't forum for over 8 months if I am not mistaken. Just one post here and there. It doesn't even matter.

So how do you like the I hate elmo club?

Happy with the forum and it's changes?

Ummm... Elmo.

I wasn't forumming for the longest time and you probably don't remember me at all. I didn't forum for over 8 months if I am not mistaken. Just one post here and there. It doesn't even matter.

So how do you like the I hate elmo club?

Happy with the forum and it's changes?

actually i know you but i dont remember your old id, but i definitely know you, its my promise, i know all the girls here :devil:(joking not stalking please)

no, i dont like new upgrade, many features are disturbed, i liked old pdf....

why u chose a toy/cartoon name for lady btw :), no personal enimity for elmos though, i like dexter laboratory and jonny bravo, samurai jack..

This has been my username for the longest time.

Yeah, I know you thought I was a guy. I didn't want to say anything, it would have been awkward. Plus, I preferred mingling than being singled out.

Are you done with your studies?

exam date 2 months from now---- need all the prayers i can get:angel:

btw it wouldnt be awkward as i talk [i think] equally respectfully with both males and females--- in my med school, there were 100 boys and 250 girls , so we were the minority there:lol:

santro---- based on the car? why not some hitech car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom