What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you giving medical papers, well we engineering students hate medical students :sick: medical seems so girlish :P we also hardly have girls, and you people have majority of girls..

post graduate residency

so much syllabus has made my life miserable--- i wish it was a girlie [easy] field ------ didnt u notice my thread , mental fatigue treatment , in the members club--- we have it every day -- we study till it feels that our brain's gonna fry if we put a single extra word in it today

i wish i was an engineer, atleast then u dont miss out on life--- during my housejob n plastic sergery, i had 3 day duties on both eids :cry:

''u people have all the girls'' -- we just became immune to them, right after first day in dissection room

i 'had' no girls , as u put it--- although quite a few made me dedications;)

i hate medical, how you guys pull out those guts off, and every time around sick sick old people :sick::sick:

Last i heard she got married. Good for her, not sure abt the husband :cheesy:

Hmm.. good for her.. Khush rahe ..abaad rahe :lol:

santro---- based on the car? why not some hitech car?

First car..and it gave on heck of an account of its self.. going beyond physics to get me out of situations....
plus I had a few coming-of-age first experiences in that car.. ;)
..I could have used my name for that car..

"DHANO" :P

Hmm.. good for her.. Khush rahe ..abaad rahe :lol:

First car..and it gave on heck of an account of its self.. going beyond physics to get me out of situations....
plus I had a few coming-of-age first experiences in that car.. ;)
..I could have used my name for that car..

"DHANO" :P

i told u engineers have more 'fun'

i remember there was a junior-- very very fair girl 5.7 height -- and our hostilite friend, used to collect money from all of us , and ask for a mehran/corolla from another roomate-- to take her for 1 lunch in pc

if he was on this forum, his user name wd be mehran!:lol:

Hey...ooooh... midlife crisis.... hmm... who you hinting at? ;)

How goes life otherwise? Don't like the fur-shedding ever-furry red monster?

P.s. what monster mod issues? Du, you trying to start a revolt here?

midlife ? U LOST me there. mid life crisis are for fuglies. i am smart arse.

life is hectic too much work , and indian winters its nice with lot of sun but - traffic and food gets even worst. stomach cramps and bad hair days cause of water.

what up your side - you need to post more here. and stop harrasing peopel you are elmo moster not the goblin.

i see lot of thread being closed by you - your fav line to post seems - thread closed for moderation wait for webby.

and you are still holding the celebatic level in modship - not even a single member is banned.

not like the elmo i know.

Yeah, yeah, you are so smart that I am whooping it after every 3 months! :P

And I am seriously telling you, I don't know how to ban people. The mod panel is soooooooo complicated. I let the men ban and take the flak for it ;)

Any new songs you've been listening to?

Yeah, yeah, you are so smart that I am whooping it after every 3 months! :P

And I am seriously telling you, I don't know how to ban people. The mod panel is soooooooo complicated. I let the men ban and take the flak for it ;)

Any new songs you've been listening to?

the music is gone from my life. Its that blakc screen of death from AUDO-CAD,

COMMANDS OF L , E, O, C, M ruining it all. and then those - enivorment adjustment , material application of 3dmax.

but elmo can very well ban people - u just need to do a gRRRRRRRrrrrr.. and see there is one banned member.

i am listening to - Wu-Tang Clan- c.r.e.a.m.----Cash rules everythign around me - The song is on my tongue now a days.....

which is your music. which you cant get out of head --- everybody got one song.

the music is gone from my life. Its that blakc screen of death from AUDO-CAD,

COMMANDS OF L , E, O, C, M ruining it all. and then those - enivorment adjustment , material application of 3dmax.

but elmo can very well ban people - u just need to do a gRRRRRRRrrrrr.. and see there is one banned member.

i am listening to - Wu-Tang Clan- c.r.e.a.m.----Cash rules everythign around me - The song is on my tongue now a days.....

which is your music. which you cant get out of head --- everybody got one song.

Oooh... when isn't it the song on your tongue :P

I got nothing in my head. No song. Borrrrrreeeddd...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh... when isn't it the song on your tongue :P

I got nothing in my head. No song. Borrrrrreeeddd...

you dont like old scool hip hop ? if you do try listening to wu tang clan- the ol dirty b@stards.

or try the Grenade by Bruno Mars.

-x-x-x--xx--x

i hate this weather - it makes you so lazy..

but if you really insist i can sing one song for you. in my lovery voice. cough cough cough...

Thank you!!!!

you dont like old scool hip hop ? if you do try listening to wu tang clan- the ol dirty b@stards.

or try the Grenade by Bruno Mars.

-x-x-x--xx--x

i hate this weather - it makes you so lazy..

but if you really insist i can sing one song for you. in my lovery voice. cough cough cough...

What's the temperature in your city right now?

Go ahead... sing it. If Adam Sandler can do it, so can you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Anti-body, what are you doing your residency in? And where?

And it's okay, you will catch up later when you have all the money in your life. Though plenty of white hair too.

Thank you!!!!

What's the temperature in your city right now?

Go ahead... sing it. If Adam Sandler can do it, so can you. ;)

arhm arhm .

cough cough

arggg spit spit .

ufffff... oooffff

Hey ELMO, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey ELMO, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, heyELMO, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Na na na, na na, na na na na

Hey ELMO, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better.................

Was wondering, what would be the result if the Cookie Monster and an Elmo gets married....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom