What's new

The hopelessly romantic dead poets' society :)

this is specially for QSAARK sir....

Kisi ko yaad rakhna hoo kisi koo bhool jana hoo hamesha daair kar deta houn mein....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody took note of this maqtaa' of Ibrahim Zauq:

'Zauq' jo madarase ke bigarey huey hain mullaah
unako maiKhaane mein ley aao saNvar jaayeN gey

Come on folks.

Asim Aquil posting in the Hopelessly Romantic Dead Poets' Society!:woot::what::confused::undecided:

For the time being I'll just say: Thanks for participating! :)

@all other posters: Great going guys especially qsaark!

@ F16/Death.by.Chocolate/Neo: thanks for the dedications :tup:

You may have the floor and hijack this thread, sir. Enjoy as I'm unsure of your point for introducing wine bottles and my skull to the discussion as your comment was unsolicited in any case. Oh, and please learn to spell "parallel".

Stop giving roadrunner ideas S-2!

:rofl: Come on S-2, don't be like that...
:D
Stop being an instigator!

hmm, so looks like it needed a female pdf member to reform some of the barbarians of the forum who were till now dissecting thunders & MKIs. Good going Nadja and members :tup:

yeh sher Nadja ji koh dedicate kiya jata hai

Apne jab apne keyboard par defence.pk type kiya, toh apki zindagi mein bahar ayi,

par aap jab defence.pk par ayi toh, yahan ke members ko shayari yaad ayi!!

---Ustad Screaming Skull!

I stopped short of screaming at this... no it hasn't been me who mellowed these men. They didn't have a thread to express themselves... just gave them a portal :)

DIL TORNAY WALLAY, DHEK KAY CHAL,
HUM BHI TU KHARAY HAIN RAHOON MAIN!

there you go Nadja - my contribution to the romantics!

Now where have I heard that before :undecided:

Romantic poets?? First name that came to my mind was Rabindranath Tagore........this is from a bengali rabindrasangeet by him- 'AMARO PARANO JAHA CHAY......TUMI TAI......TUMI TAI GO'..........english-what my heart/life wants......you are that.....you are that(translated by me).......this type of songs are just soul catching......you can sing this to anyone,be it your god,your lover or your mother......just great....

Ahem... you sure the two in bold fit in this category? :azn:

Stop being an instigator!

Blah, I can find far more interesting people to instigate with.

It was actually pretty funny, I thought. Still raises a chortle from within when I see it. If only I had more time .................. :)

It was actually pretty funny, I thought. Still raises a chortle from within when I see it. If only I had more time .................. :)

Well you don't so buzz off :taz:

Asim Aquil posting in the Hopelessly Romantic Dead Poets' Society!:woot::what::confused::undecided:

For the time being I'll just say: Thanks for participating! :)
Everyones gotta stop by the woods to check out what the fuss is all about. Don't need harness bells to remind me, I got miles to go.

Carry on...

:blah::blah:

There goes the goodwill jesture and the peace deal the nadja was working real hard. Thanks RR.

By the way comming back as Berry manilow was intended as mother of all insult.:agree:

Yeh unke liye jo Dil ke Jitna Kareeb hain Aankhon se Utna hi Door.

Aawargi ko Rasm-E-Jawani Samajh ke hum,

Dheron Sharaab Pee Gaye Paani samajh ke Hum,

Tum Yaad hi Na Aao to Yeh Afsana Khatm ho,

Khud ko Bhulaye Baithe hain Kahani Samajh ke hum.

:blah::blah:

There goes the goodwill jesture and the peace deal the nadja was working real hard. Thanks RR.

By the way comming back as Berry manilow was intended as mother of all insult.:agree:

yes, I am trying to save my poor little thread with peace deals (their history goes back way too long :sniper:) and ignoring really random posts. Wonder what Akbar Allahbadi's piece on the Hindu-Muslim rifts has got to do with being hopelessly romantic :undecided:

But then this is :pdf: kuch bhi chalta hai :)

yes, I am trying to save my poor little thread with peace deals (their history goes back way too long :sniper:) and ignoring really random posts. Wonder what Akbar Allahbadi's piece on the Hindu-Muslim rifts has got to do with being hopelessly romantic :undecided:

But then this is :pdf: kuch bhi chalta hai :)

Well I have puts this in another hopelessly thread, if you have not seen it, here it is again, It brings true romance, Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom