What's new

The Hindus of Bangladesh Fear for Their Future

Interesting. One would think the Bangladeshi Muslims would be in debt to the Hindus for 'liberating' them from West Pakistan.
Indian stupid actions and every second day murder of Bangladeshis on border are making sure things get heated up between Bangladeshi and India and in result some start hurting local Bangladeshi Hindus too which is not good thing there issue is with India so they should deal with India.

They should not have invaded Bangladesh in behalf of mahabarata taking the land of the Muslim Bengals. If the Hindus were the majority, they would do ghar wapsi without any mercy.

Hindutva propaganda...... Utter BS.....

The Hindus of BD obviously faces some discrimination but hardly like the institutionalised discrimination of Muslims in ram rajjo.

Hindus need to however shed the image of being partisan towards BAL and pro-India. They need to be pro bangladesh and demand their legal rights. Until they stop acting as fifth columnists they will face this problem.

Bangladesh also need to ensure that no BD citizens hold property, bank account etc in India. This is the case with certain class of Hindus. They are entirely viewed as anti state even by BAL. These ppl are ruining it for the average BD Hindu who are also tarnished by the same brush.

Hindus of BD to have a future must firmly plant their roots here and fight to keep their place. They will find that overwhelming majority of their muslim countrymen will stand with them and defend their right to life, Liberty and property.

Is it possible for them to sell the property at a good price and come here? Most Kashmiris did not get the chance. Burnt and bombed houses or illegally occupied plots don't fetch much in the market...

This problem is less acute in cities, so they get time to plan and sell their properties, sometimes they first cross over and then get the properties sold with the hell of relatives, maybe at a lesser price. But Islamists rule the rural Bangladesh, there once a family or a locali is targeted, they don't get any chance to sell their properties then or later, they can't even go back.

One such family once told me that these Islamists and their cohorts in the villages play good cop bad cop, one group attacks the minorities, the other group from the village comes as a 'saviour' and help cross the Hindus to India, with a warning to never come back.

Indian stupid actions and every second day murder of Bangladeshis on border are making sure things get heated up between Bangladeshi and India and in result some start hurting local Bangladeshi Hindus too which is not good thing there issue is with India so they should deal with India.

This is going on for a very long time, it predates the partition of India.

Interesting. One would think the Bangladeshi Muslims would be in debt to the Hindus for 'liberating' them from West Pakistan.

On the contrary, East Pakistan/present day Bangladesh played a greater role compared to West Pakistan in the partition of undivided India and creation of Pakistan, and the bloodbath that happened during the partition was also started on 16th of August, 1946, the event is known as the "Direct Action Day" or the "Great Calcutta Killings". That riot expedited the creation of Pakistan, needless to say where it happened. You shouldn't expect the hatred to change into love & friendship within a span of 24 years or 67 years. It will take decades or centuries to change, if it changes at all.

Not a new story from Bangladesh, now illegal immigrates from there into India have a latest reason, I am Hindu, I am supposed to be frightened there.

the bloodbath that happened during the partition was also started on 16th of August, 1946, the event is known as the "Direct Action Day" or the "Great Calcutta Killings". That riot expedited the creation of Pakistan, needless to say where it happened. You shouldn't expect the hatred to change into love & friendship within a span of 24 years or 67 years. It will take decades or centuries to change, if it changes at all.
Seconded!!
This part is very clearly shown in the BBC documentary "The day India burned".
(I don't remember what my history teacher taught me :ashamed:)

One such family once told me that these Islamists and their cohorts in the villages play good cop bad cop, one group attacks the minorities, the other group from the village comes as a 'saviour' and help cross the Hindus to India, with a warning to never come back.
The same thing happens in Srinagar. They even have sprouted up 'real estate agencies' to help Pandits settle their 'debts' by selling their land to illegal occupants at throwaway prices. :D So different yet so similar. Same is happening for the vacated Shia homes now.

Last edited:
most of the attack on Hindu are political not religious . in most cases the attack carries out by awami league for political benefit. after 5 January farce election attack were carried out by losing awami league candidate supporter to the supporter of winning party supporter Hindu community member not by Bnp/Jamat . Jamat is not stupid that they will attack Hindu for communal reason and made their party's image more controversial in Bangladeshi politics they are already in turmoil for their alleged insolvent in 71 war of liberation where they supported United Pakistan .

@How about a full scale invasion...just like Russians in Ukraine,turks in Azerbaijan/cyprus and Iranians in Syria... except for they are doing covertly.

Any 71 like exodus ....would be disastrous for the existence of 'nation' called BD
And then what? Rule BD? Are you on drugs?

What if Muslims of Bengal and Assam dont want to go there? Will we force them to get out of this country?
We'll put the non Muslims of BD who fled to India to decide that matter. Crossing the border with nothing but their sorry lives is a serious matter. It's best for those who have suffered the ignominy to be in charge of such population transfers.

We'll put the non Muslims of BD who fled to India to decide that matter. Crossing the border with nothing but their sorry lives is a serious matter. It's best for those who have suffered the ignominy to be in charge of such population transfers.

Are you talking about Indian Muslims or Bangladeshi Muslims migrated to India?

BD Muslims mostly. The BD non Muslims will decide the rest. Who am I to interfere in a state matter? :)

Why should be take the burden? I mean we have suffered through ULFA and other militants because we have given shelter to these guys on 71..

Back
Top Bottom